PKs - Too Many

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
I wish EQMS was back in full here..... i hit up all my UO BRAWLER friends i originally started here with all of them are like " meh.... ESO comes out in April " or.... " Final Fantasy Online brrrrraaa " or even no response :( figured I'd try to make an attempt to give ! or 247 competitions at IDOCS or raiding, I see Power here recently did some new recruiting/allying.... u assholes :)

Bhall

Expert
the paladin crap on IPY sucked ass.
This server really rox. I pve a lot and dont have any problems getting ganked too much.
try stay out of despise and shame though hehe

one thing I can tell you for a fact is the more you punish the pks the more nasty they will be......

If a pk is affraid of dying he will be ganking more to avoid dying.
However maybe a minimum 5k bountyfee for killing a pk. That might boost the anti side a bit so its actually worth hunting pks.

Vapid

Novice
Start a point system where a red can kill another red, and take away kill points. More PvP amongst all...

Poon Doctor

Master
I think it would be nice if there was some sort of system that announced to anti pks when a blue was killed and where. Maybe similar to the way companions are alerted about youngs.

andomin

Master
Most reds have at least 4 red characters spread across their accounts. Lately players would rather hop on their other character than pay 10k for their head.

Why don't we reward people who kill reds with gold? Make the gold based on total number of murder counts, and then very steep diminishing returns so players don't abuse the system. You could also make it so the gold isn't rewarded if the accounts are logged in under the same IP or in the same guild.

This would provide monetary gain so a) blues have incentive to kill reds, b) reds have incentive to kill reds which c) provides risk and reward. Being red has no risk when you have 4 red characters and a 3 man gank squad.

To make the system fair, it would be great for reds to get rewarded for killing blues with valor points. This makes it more adventurous to seek out PvPers than bards.

illusion

Master
god someone stop this thread these ideas are killing meeeeeeeee

crying-meme-generator-forums-they-can-make-you-cry-ea8fdc.jpg

Bhall

Expert
the 10k should be paid no matter how long the pk wait....
Most reds have at least 4 red characters spread across their accounts. Lately players would rather hop on their other character than pay 10k for their head.

That doesnt help.... they still have to pay if they want their stats back no matter how many days they play on alt.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Any red that actually pvps wishes the blue zerg scumbags that gank them would even give the opportunity for 10k instead of instant stat.

Trammies stop giving ideas, it is like a garbage man telling a surgeon how they should be operating on patients.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
The only problem I've seen is: There's been several people that I've chopped a head off of. I managed to kill 3 people within a few minutes from the same guild. After turning them in (in stat) they still managed to find a way to kick my ass. The coordinated well, and I give them credit for it. But that fact I get ousted after putting all three of them into stat, and they can make a comeback?

Some may call them good. I call it an unbalance.

This is coming from a guy that gives a shit less about dying. Recall, rereg, screw fame, and move on and make the moolah.

This guy has a very healthy attitude some of you may or may not like it but I do. it allows him to recover nicely and move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.