PET SPEED CHANGE

Baby Blue

Master
PVM game is already way too easy with all kind of relics and meta pets. From what I've seen people do champs afk and rdas aren't even challenging. Brainless boring grind is so fun, isn't it? Yet you guys complain whether it is too many pks around, pets too slow or balrons not dying fast enough. Why not just donate to get your in game gold? I think it's the easiest way.

Last edited by a moderator:

StegcO

Grandmaster
PVM game is already way too easy with all kind of relics and meta pets. From what I've seen people do champs afk and rdas aren't even challenging. Brainless boring grinding is so fun, isn't it? Yet you guys complain whether it is too many pks around or balrons not dying fast enough.
1) champ and rda is too easy we can talk about it, if nobody come maybe are easy, but this is uo there is enemy guild and pk so its not so easy like farm in britain cametry.

2) nobody here say pk need to be removed from the game, we're try to understand, telling our own opinion, if an end game template that is the most slow to training and expansive to complete was nerfed too much.

Sincerly i think was nerfed too much, I have just asked a question to let the thread evolve im waiting an honest reply :)

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

K A Z

Grandmaster
Its a simply question, if you dont want to reply no problem, maybe other users will reply about that :D

what does it have to do with being in a dungeon? How can you not understand that Dragons shouldn't be teleporting behind their masters ? Why is it so hard for you to accept that this was never intended but resulted out of a bug ?

StegcO

Grandmaster
Because i dont want to know if was a bug or not, i want to know if 3 month ago every tamer of the server was untachable or only 4 tamer in the entire server was semi - untachable. Its not an hard question i think

K A Z

Grandmaster
Because i dont want to know if was a bug or not, i want to know of 3 month ago every tamer of the server was untachable or only 4 tamer in the entire server was semi - untachable. Its not an hard question i think

What does it matter? Are you even willing to engage in a discussion or is @lollo right, and you're just trying to get @Bobby123 's attention? I can see why he would not want this patch to be applied as he is one of those who exploited that bug to the max.

But to answer your question:

Yes, up until a few months Tamers on UOF were even more easy mode than they currently are and were very OP.

and..

No, Tamers on UOF are not "nerfed to the ground" in the slightest. They're still super viable, very strong in PVM, and can be used in PVP.

Baby Blue

Master
Pets speed was broken, now they've finally fixed it. You'll get used to it. Dragons are no longer teleporting. Just lock the thread now.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Still cant understand if 3 month ago tamers kills 3 pk at time simply yelling all guard or not.

If this was the situation i assume all pk of the server was permanently statted by random 100 taming template.

Or not? Its only a question

Baby Blue

Master
Still cant understand if 3 month ago tamers kills 3 pk at time simply yelling all guard or not.

If this was the situation i assume all pk of the server was permanently statted by random 100 taming template.

If you're busy, don't travel with a dragon from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:

StegcO

Grandmaster
Well all that user pro-nerf that avoid to reply is in fact an hidden reply.

3 months ago tamers wasnt a problem
3 months ago a small group of tamers was a problem.

K A Z

Grandmaster

yea, it's always the same with you trammy PVMers.. it's all good up until you need to be objective nd have some common sense.

StegcO

Grandmaster
I assume 3 month ago no one pk in uof was able to kill a single tamer, good to know.

K A Z

Grandmaster
I assume 3 month ago no one pk in uof was able to kill a single tamer, good to know.

you're totally missing the point

f-grade.jpg

Young Star

Grandmaster
Pets havent teleported around for a long time. That was fixed a few speed reductions ago. Evan before the last change i am pretty sure all pets attack speed was still slightly slower than player on foot running speed and there was definetly no teleporting.

All guard and all kill speeds were also made the same iirc. The only pet speed that i will admit was much faster than classic UO was follow speed. If the pet speed is adjusted again i would recommend putting all guard/all kill back to what it was before this last change and leave the follow speed where it is now.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Here there is a lot of pvp veteran, maybe we can start to put down some statistic before the last nerf. Maybe working on data we can elevate the thread.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
....still no answer lol, and @girana and @Bobby123 were online all the time

I guess this clears it up. DPS still the same, $ butthurt still the same

Dude i just log on ! Relax man !

Actually i only play 22 hrs ( according to Kings) a day and i spend the other 2 hours thinking how to make more pixels $$$$$$$$$$ !

Ok back to topic now : From my observation so far , pets DPS is slightly lowered for sure ( cant give u figures atm) .

Didnt PvM much recently but i will do more test to confirm when i am free .

K A Z

Grandmaster
Dude i just log on ! Relax man !

Actually i only play 22 hrs ( according to Kings) a day and i spend the other 2 hours thinking how to make more pixels $$$$$$$$$$ !

Ok back to topic now : From my observation so far , pets DPS is slightly lowered for sure ( cant give u figures atm) .

Didnt PvM much recently but i will do more test to confirm when i am free .

difference between coon and others: he's actually serious about discussing issues!