WTS One of a kind mount - Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
i was more than ready to until everything you admited. and trying to make it look like ur working with cerebellum against me.

again Duck-Face> i told the guy before he put it back up for auction i just wanted to squeeze more $ from you

is that not true.

either way , i cannot prove u wouldnt pay if you were highest bid, but again either way this just shows how shady of a business man you are, you are bringing personal vendettas to the forums in the buying and selling section.

I have done nothing wrong here. You got butt hurt about me bidding the price up. Get over it and pay your high bid.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I have done nothing wrong here. You got butt hurt about me bidding the price up. Get over it and pay your high bid.

im straight dude, im not ganna be raised by fake bids, its all your @ 8.5 , you bid 8.5 so that is something you will obviously pay , being such a straight honest businessman and shit.

your not ganna try and convince me that you are working with the seller to make me pay extra gold.

and then tell me you didnt want the item at all, and you were just trying to waste my gold.

and spam all this in irc, and expect me to buy the item.

dont scam, dont bring personal vendettas from dieing to the forums.

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
i was more than ready to until everything you admited. and trying to make it look like ur working with cerebellum against me.

again Duck-Face> i told the guy before he put it back up for auction i just wanted to squeeze more $ from you

is that not true.

either way , i cannot prove u wouldnt pay if you were highest bid, but again either way this just shows how shady of a business man you are, you are bringing personal vendettas to the forums in the buying and selling section.

The fact is that he wasn't working with me. You also cannot prove that he wasn't going to pay his 8.5 m bid either. You pushed and pushed about how I should have made this an auction. I caved in, Duck is shitty about it, granted only now that he got caught bidding you up.

In the end, you did indeed make the bid and win the auction with a high bid of 9.5m and don't want to honor that.

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
im straight dude, im not ganna be raised by fake bids, its all your @ 8.5 , you bid 8.5 so that is something you will obviously pay , being such a straight honest businessman and shit.

your not ganna try and convince me that you are working with the seller to make me pay extra gold.

and then tell me you didnt want the item at all, and you were just trying to waste my gold.

and spam all this in irc, and expect me to buy the item.

dont scam, dont bring personal vendettas from dieing to the forums.

This doesn't make you right. You know that right?

FAMARA

Grandmaster
The fact is that he wasn't working with me. You also cannot prove that he wasn't going to pay his 8.5 m bid either. You pushed and pushed about how I should have made this an auction. I caved in, Duck is shitty about it, granted only now that he got caught bidding you up.

In the end, you did indeed make the bid and win the auction with a high bid of 9.5m and don't want to honor that.

he admitted to fake bidding in irc. anyone there seen it. i dont need to take screenshots, and try and prove something i seen. i know i seen it. and its bullshit and its shitty, and childish, people bring their personal feelings into the forums selling/buying thread.

he bid the 8.5 so ask him to pay it and see what he says. im willing to bet he wont. and that to me more then proves he was fake bidding.

wther you guys were or weren't working together to fuck old famara idk. but he sure tried to convince that he was.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
This doesn't make you right. You know that right?

no, i agree, but to buy the item after all the fake bidding from duck (AFTER HE SAID HE WAS DOING IT ) would be just as wrong.

everyone tells me i would be an idiot to pay 9.5 mil after everything duckface said about this auction.

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
no, i agree, but to buy the item after all the fake bidding from duck (AFTER HE SAID HE WAS DOING IT ) would be just as wrong.

everyone tells me i would be an idiot to pay 9.5 mil after everything duckface said about this auction.

At this point, I don't care. You got into a bidding war with him, you won, and found out you got played by him (which I really just believe to be butthurt because he didn't win).

He made you feel bad, so you refuse to honor your winning bid.

I'm half tempted to throw it in a trash barrel in my house.

The constant bullshit that goes on in this selling forum is ridiculous.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
At this point, I don't care. You got into a bidding war with him, you won, and found out you got played by him (which I really just believe to be butthurt because he didn't win).

Shouldn't have gotten greedy. Should have sold me the item when I won it the first time. Shoulda Woulda Coulda.

Duck Face

Grandmaster

you still don't understand the difference between a fake bid and a legitimate bid huh? go back to high school little boy.

Bobby123

Grandmaster

WOW to even blame Famara is even more ridiculous than DuckFace .

Duckface tried to scam , openly admitted it and this is the end of story . Famara reserved the right not to buy .

If DUCK FACE IS soooooooooooooooo HONOURABLE like he CLAIMED to BE , he can jollywell pay 8.5 m for it . ( 2nd highest bid )

In case you REALLY NEED SCREENSHOTS to prove famara's point - HERE U GO ! http://i.imgur.com/tDhCPK2.png

I deal with scumbags ( duckface , bromista , cold spoon etc ) on a daily basis . This screenshot should SHUT duckface up.

HAHAHAH ! gotcha !

Duck Face

Grandmaster
WOW to even blame Famara is even more ridiculous than DuckFace .

Duckface tried to scam , openly admitted it and this is the end of story . Famara reserved the right not to buy .

If DUCK FACE IS soooooooooooooooo HONOURABLE like he CLAIMED to BE , he can jollywell pay 8.5 m for it . ( 2nd highest bid )

In case you REALLY NEED SCREENSHOTS to prove famara's point - HERE U GO ! http://i.imgur.com/tDhCPK2.png

I deal with scumbags ( duckface , bromista , cold spoon etc ) on a daily basis . This screenshot should SHUT duckface up.

HAHAHAH ! gotcha !

I still don't see where this idea of me "fake bidding" is coming from. I bid legit bids, Famara won. As I had planned he paid 4.5 mil more for it than his initial offer. I offered to pay the 7 mil that I bid before Famara started his fake bids. He refused the 7 mil offer so it is between the owner of the item and Famara now.

Famara was trying to stick me with the high bid and it backfired on him. Pay up.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
I still don't see where this idea of me "fake bidding" is coming from. I bid legit bids, Famara won. As I had planned he paid 4.5 mil more for it than his initial offer. I offered to pay the 7 mil that I bid before Famara started his fake bids. He refused the 7 mil offer so it is between the owner of the item and Famara now.

Famara was trying to stick me with the high bid and it backfired on him. Pay up.

And whos your alma mater again ? you cant possibly be a graduate right ?

Wierd logic you got !

Wont blame you though ! Brain power probably akin to a duck !

hehehehe

Cerebellum

Grandmaster

This was just a pissing contest between the two of you. I don't believe that either of you had any intention on paying your final bid.

Duck is mad that I turned it into an auction. He's not wrong for it. Famara's mad that I didn't turn it into an auction, bullied me into doing it, I did, he won and doesn't want to pay.

Duck got rolled in the field, and went on a tirade about how he screwed Famara into paying more than he wanted to, probably to blow up the auction that he doesn't think should have happened to begin with.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
This was just a pissing contest between the two of you. I don't believe that either of you had any intention on paying your final bid.

Duck is mad that I turned it into an auction. He's not wrong for it. Famara's mad that I didn't turn it into an auction, bullied me into doing it, I did, he won and doesn't want to pay.

Duck got rolled in the field, and went on a tirade about how he screwed Famara into paying more than he wanted to, probably to blow up the auction that he doesn't think should have happened to begin with.

i had full intentions, and i even went as far as messaging you in irc saying i would pay 8 mil which was the top end of what u asked for before duckface started fake bidding, just to raise price on me. but sadly you wont even respond to me in irc.

Cerebellum

Grandmaster

In the end, no one lost anything. I still have a one of a kind mount, Duck still has his giant epeen, and Famara didn't have to honor his bid.

I think I'm done with UO for a while.

No you can't have my stuff.

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
i had full intentions, and i even went as far as messaging you in irc saying i would pay 8 mil which was the top end of what u asked for before duckface started fake bidding, just to raise price on me. but sadly you wont even respond to me in irc.

You cannot prove that he made fake bids. In the end, you were made to feel bad about your final bid, so you rescinded it.

You won the auction. There is no way to know if duck would have honored his bids because he lost. The time has come for you to honor your final bid, and you refuse.

FAMARA

Grandmaster

i had full intentions of having the highest bid, until u admited to what u did lol.

you cant honestly expect someone to pay against fake bids. you got mad and couldnt control ur rage u thought i already bought the mount and you admitted to what you did about 30 mins early.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
In the end, no one lost anything. I still have a one of a kind mount, Duck still has his giant epeen, and Famara didn't have to honor his bid.

I think I'm done with UO for a while.

No you can't have my stuff.

You lose, I win.

end of story.

I honestly thought Famara had bought it last night though. my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.