WTS One of a kind mount - Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
He told me to go fuck myself.

I'm not responsible for Duck's fake bids. It's shitty, he knew it would cause this, that's why he did it. So you feel bad about your bids.

In the end,

Unless you can prove it, this is irrelevant. @Duck Face knows this that's why he did it there.

I am honoring my bid of 7 mil. Since famara backed out and he was the only one bidding, my 7 mil bid is still the high bid.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
That's because not very many people would fake bid up an item. just to try and bash someone that they are dieing to in game, its just a game duckkkky be chill, dont be scandelous and try to scam people on the forums.

then wtf how old are u why did u openly admit to it in irc..

Duck face openly admits hes pushing up price of auction ....

@ Admins , If nothing happens to him , i am afaid more will follow suit in the near future

<Duck-Face> i told the guy before he put it back up for auction i just wanted to squeeze more $ from you

[13:07:05] <Duck-Face> it isnt worth 5 mil
[13:07:06] <Duck-Face> lol

[13:07:30] <Duck-Face> you fell for it
[13:07:31] <Duck-Face> lol

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Duck face openly admits hes pushing up price of auction ....

@ Admins , If nothing happens to him , i am afaid more will follow suit in the near future
Show me one auction i didnt pay for. There are none. There are no rules against bidding up an item. If I get stuck w/ it I pay for it. get a life and stop sucking Famara's dick.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Bobby shut up all u do is run around and post crap where ever famara is and kiss his ass. Be your own man or boy or whatever u r. Seriously.

Are you one of those flies flying around duckface's butt ?

I know you aint kissing his butt because you must have been eating all his shit .

bradley-

Grandmaster
d056c50952838be3fadcd606c3402723b28256ac7f9044ae362ad4a1c0135d66.jpg

Duck Face

Grandmaster
I am withdrawing any offer I had posted on this item. I offered him the 7 mil that was the high bid before Famara started his fake bids and it was refused. What he does with it now is not my concern. My gold is staying in my bank.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
for a guild named money, you'd think a couple of mil wouldn't really be that much...

its the point , on fake bids, i know that you are affilitated with duckface, but you cant honestly say if you found out somoene was fake bidding you would just let them make you pay a huge amount extra.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I am withdrawing any offer I had posted on this item. I offered him the 7 mil that was the high bid before Famara started his fake bids and it was refused. What he does with it now is not my concern. My gold is staying in my bank.

i dont fake bid. how are u trying to turn this on me lol, i was excited waiting for this item all day, but its simple principle, you were fake bidding against me, just to raise price. that is breaking forums rules.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
i dont fake bid. how are u trying to turn this on me lol, i was excited waiting for this item all day, but its simple principle, you were fake bidding against me, just to raise price. that is breaking forums rules.
my bids were legit. you claim they weren't without any proof of it. Now you two can figure out the details.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
my bids were legit. you claim they weren't without any proof of it. Now you two can figure out the details.

<Duck-Face> i told the guy before he put it back up for auction i just wanted to squeeze more $ from you

just a fraction of what you said on irc. you admitted that you were fake bidding.

you also tried to throw cerrebellum under the bus and act like he was working with you against me. although i dont think this is the case.

Duck Face

Grandmaster

just a fraction of what you said on irc. you admitted that you were fake bidding.

you also tried to throw cerrebellum under the bus and act like he was working with you against me. although i dont think this is the case.

A fake bid implies that I wouldn't pay for it if I won. This is not the case.

Bidding up an auction implies I am trying to get the price higher, if I am stuck at the end with the high bid then I pay it. This is what I was doing. Two very different things. What I was doing is in no way breaking any forum rules.

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
Bidding up an auction implies I am trying to get the price higher, if I am stuck at the end with the high bid then I pay it. This is what I was doing. Two very different things. What I was doing is in no way breaking any forum rules.

This is unfortunately true.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
The simple facts are this:

You won an auction.
You want to pay less than what you won it for.

you raged out cuz u died @ a champ spawn, and admitted that u were fake bidding dude.

simple fact.

that is breaking the forums rules.

Duck-Face> i told the guy before he put it back up for auction i just wanted to squeeze more $ from you

is this a lie then? u said it.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
you raged out cuz u died @ a champ spawn, and admitted that u were fake bidding dude.

simple fact.

that is breaking the forums rules.

Duck-Face> i told the guy before he put it back up for auction i just wanted to squeeze more $ from you

is this a lie then? u said it.

You again are making shit up. You have a screen shot of any of these lies? I have never "fake bid" on anything in my life. You won the auction, you should pay the high bid as I would have had I won.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
You again are making shit up. You have a screen shot of any of these lies? I have never "fake bid" on anything in my life. You won the auction, you should pay the high bid as I would have had I won.

i was more than ready to until everything you admited. and trying to make it look like ur working with cerebellum against me.

again Duck-Face> i told the guy before he put it back up for auction i just wanted to squeeze more $ from you

is that not true.

either way , i cannot prove u wouldnt pay if you were highest bid, but again either way this just shows how shady of a business man you are, you are bringing personal vendettas to the forums in the buying and selling section.

Status
Not open for further replies.