WTS One of a kind mount - Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
i was always interested in the llama, and i still want it. so please dont say famara's bullshit, when duckfaces admitted to only raising the price, with no intention of paying.

if you dont wanna sell it thats fine. but i cant pay 9.5 mil in raised fake bid from ducky..

Bobby123

Grandmaster
i was always interested in the llama, and i still want it. so please dont say famara's bullshit, when duckfaces admitted to only raising the price, with no intention of paying.

if you dont wanna sell it thats fine. but i cant pay 9.5 mil in raised fake bid from ducky..

exactly !

lol !

wats so hard to understand abt that ? This duck guy openly admits hes raising the price and you expect Famara to pay for it !

Wat kind of wierd logic is that ?

Cerebellum

Grandmaster

So Famara is out, that means that @Duck Face 's bid is the next highest.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
So if both duck and Famara end up out can I start the bidding at 5m?

(Might as well bid since that was the whole point of watching this stupid thread in the first place)(no offense to seller as its not his fault this got so messed)

Duck Face

Grandmaster
If he wants to sell it for 7 mil which is what I won the auction for before he backed out of the buyout. I will pay that. He is trying to milk $ from me w/ money's fake bids.

ScottieBly

Grandmaster
Famara should honor his bid if he made the offer period. Duck would have paid if he won. Bobby u should find a new hobby then running around kissing famaras butt.

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
If he wants to sell it for 7 mil which is what I won the auction for before he backed out of the buyout. I will pay that. He is trying to milk $ from me w/ money's fake bids.

It wasn't an auction, where I fucked up is not turning it into an auction when I got a price in mind. I turned into an auction afterwards because of the flak I caught because FAMARA was butthurt that he didn't get a chance to counter.

You deliberately sabotaged the high bid when you realized you were going to lose the auction.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
It wasn't an auction, where I fucked up is not turning it into an auction when I got a price in mind. I turned into an auction afterwards because of the flak I caught because FAMARA was butthurt that he didn't get a chance to counter.

You deliberately sabotaged the high bid when you realized you were going to lose the auction.
the fuck are you talking about? Show me how I sabotaged your auction.

Famara never planned on winning, he was trying to stick me with a high bid and got stuck himself.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Famara should honor his bid if he made the offer period. Duck would have paid if he won. Bobby u should find a new hobby then running around kissing famaras butt.

duck would not pay for an item, if i went into irc, and in game, and spammed hahahahaa i was fake bidding and made u pay 4.5 mil extra..

FAMARA

Grandmaster
the fuck are you talking about? Show me how I sabotaged your auction.

Famara never planned on winning, he was trying to stick me with a high bid and got stuck himself.

i want the llama , still want it. i never have plans to scam anyone on the forums. just buy and sell lol.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
lie all you want. I have paid for every auction I have won.

That's because not very many people would fake bid up an item. just to try and bash someone that they are dieing to in game, its just a game duckkkky be chill, dont be scandelous and try to scam people on the forums.

then wtf how old are u why did u openly admit to it in irc..

Cerebellum

Grandmaster
let duckfaces honor the 8.5 then no?

He told me to go fuck myself.

I'm not responsible for Duck's fake bids. It's shitty, he knew it would cause this, that's why he did it. So you feel bad about your bids.

In the end,
duck would not pay for an item, if i went into irc, and in game, and spammed hahahahaa i was fake bidding and made u pay 4.5 mil extra..

Unless you can prove it, this is irrelevant. @Duck Face knows this that's why he did it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.