Once Upon A Thief...

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Here's a tip for ya... my gater IS A THIEF in the thieves guild.

Oooooh... the plot thickens... I wonder if there is a master plan at work here, or perhaps my paranoia has gotten the best of me finally.. You know how it works, the world is out to get you, etc.. Typical traits of a thief that has been a thief way past the recommended amount of time.

halygon

Grandmaster
Oooooh... the plot thickens... I wonder if there is a master plan at work here, or perhaps my paranoia has gotten the best of me finally.. You know how it works, the world is out to get you, etc.. Typical traits of a thief that has been a thief way past the recommended amount of time.
Now that I think about it, it is kinda odd to have a thief gate people to a place of crafted items and trades.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Edit : Let me elaborate a little on love and care to stop another repeat of the same question : a private spot for thieves such as a hideaway somewhere *We had one but someone decided to put a portal there*, which is designed only for thieves who can role-play a little, maybe a title and a better disguise kit to name a few things..

Oh trust me I'd be touching on this subject with various others... ideas are already written down bub.

Dellan

Grandmaster
this was a good laugh,
also the fact that you dont script steal but know all the newest cheating scripts is funny

Because that is something that travels fast. And when you notice it several times at champs, as PS instantly dissapears from pack... That hits you straight in your eyes something funny is goin' on. Also, please continue with your accusations, you're obviously another burned victim who will soon face the fact that he's just too lazy to do something but will cry river of tears when he loses something to thief's hand.

Dellan

Grandmaster
If you're not, don't accuse the man you know jack shit about. Otherwise you will be accused in return, that is action - reaction. I know Dark for quite some time, and I know how he's like. Implying he's using scripts is like implying Jakaro is uncreative piece of shit, Chumbucket is boring asshole, Chad Sexington is just a dick, Galad was a lousy player, and Blaine the Gypsy is just stupid. Yes, I value both of these players who are here so high. And I've been thief exclusive player for 5 years, so I do know what is right and what is wrong, how shit works, and know what do disgust and what to praise.