Once Upon A Thief...

Darkarna

Grandmaster
this was a good laugh,
also the fact that you dont script steal but know all the newest cheating scripts is funny

I am overwhelmed that you perceived that tamer comment as humour.. As for understanding common and sometimes relatively unknown knowledge, well, I would have thought that this type of understanding is beneficial to the overall population who can be bothered to read posts such as these and actually be educated to the fact that such methods are being deployed within the server. Perhaps you are offended by me releasing this information because you are using it? Are you scurrreeedd that unwanted attention to the dirty little wrongs of scripting could potentially lead to barred windows and twenty three hours a day lock-up? If not, why are you here? Axe to grind? Looking for a bit of love? Wrong party my man, maybe this place will suit you better. Have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cack

Grandmaster
I never scripted shit as a thief...just hit steal with their pack open....wait for PS, item bought, bank withdraw of some kind or crafting stuff to appear.
Looks very quick but the time it takes for you to take your eyes off the buying Gump or bank box, whatever....I'm already looking at your pack with stealing target ready, targeting your item.
Only time it didn't work was if they recalled and had a better ping than I did. Total recall time < stealing target time.

SpyderBite

Expert
I never scripted shit as a thief...just hit steal with their pack open....wait for PS, item bought, bank withdraw of some kind or crafting stuff to appear.
Looks very quick but the time it takes for you to take your eyes off the buying Gump or bank box, whatever....I'm already looking at your pack with stealing target ready, targeting your item.
Only time it didn't work was if they recalled and had a better ping than I did. Total recall time < stealing target time.
This is how a real thief rolls. ^^

halygon

Grandmaster
Here's a tip for ya... my gater IS A THIEF in the thieves guild.

2015-08-19_2325.png