Old School Sonoma Players

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I seen Dr. Downer on ipy a few months before it shot down to a stunning population of 4 people. Actually i think i got banned that day so i guess 3 people whatevs

Ragnarr

Neophyte
I remember KMESMPERFI, Ba Ba Booey and a lot of other people with houses out at Cross Roads; good times... i was keg (tank mage) and remembering going red with Selk Painbringer for the first time

Kraden

Grandmaster
I was born and raise Sonoma player only. Was in ZoG Ran a fencer uoforever by name of Kraden

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I remember KMESMPERFI, Ba Ba Booey and a lot of other people with houses out at Cross Roads; good times... i was keg (tank mage) and remembering going red with Selk Painbringer for the first time

Sadly the one thing I remember about Selk was how weird he used to get in TS and spun he could get over pvp and dieing....Ido not mean on Sonoma or Chessy but like on uoforever...man that guy could rage....***rage*** sorry gave me the giggles.

Damn ZOG now that will bring back memories and how he made everyone dye their shit green...**smiles** I escaped that recruit

Kraden

Grandmaster
Yeah had to sport guild color. Great structure and command though. Epic pvp I miss those days ZoG Heil!

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Yeah had to sport guild color. Great structure and command though. Epic pvp I miss those days ZoG Heil!

Dude did you know that guy tried to recruit a harem of girls..that was shocking shit to me when I began this game. Way back then I was like" really wtf?" I could not believe he had like a actual stable of chicks following him around..I guess the pimp hand was stong in that One....lol. at that time I was new to online gaming so that was just like fucking ...what!

Wow the laughs...there was another double duo, the pimp hand was stong in, that pvped about in Fel hmm Jehu and Wren....wow I can't believe I can remeber this shit.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Dude did you know that guy tried to recruit a harem of girls..that was shocking shit to me when I began this game. Way back then I was like" really wtf?" I could not believe he had like a actual stable of chicks following him around..I guess the pimp hand was stong in that One....lol. at that time I was new to online gaming so that was just like fucking ...what!

Wow the laughs...there was another double duo, the pimp hand was stong in, that pvped about in Fel hmm Jehu and Wren....wow I can't believe I can remeber this shit.
Haha hell yeah. Yeah he was pretty intense but the comradery was deep with all ZoG. Good times

hoodfigure

Master
My buds and I are from Sonoma (felucca side! yeah!). Played 1997-2001ish, were in Silver Dragoon Knights and Gods of Insanity

crome

Grandmaster
Wouldn't say I played it very much but had chars all 7x my guild team cow TC invaded there in 1999 2000 had some decent fights.

Jeitarium

Master
I played with CH (Chaotic Horde) and we warred with CoTD (Company of the Damned). After I left both guilds kinda went into SAS (Sinners Among Saints) and FoH (Fires of Heaven).

I left after we bombed an Oasis fight night they introduced perma statloss and the GMs started insta killing our reds. Came back to play Siege for a bit in around '01.

oasis attack 99
'96 in beta
'98
'97
'97
'97
'98

Note the advent or discovery of horses sometime between 97 and 98.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phobos

Neophyte
Hi ol' school sonoma people. This is Phobos and quite a few Pk Palace are going to play on the shard. If you know anyone from Sonoma, reach out and have them post here. Could be fun to catch up. :)

P.S. I already bumped into WASP. Zatar, give me a shout with info through PM.

Last edited: