Old School Sonoma Players

Herrac

Novice
A friend told me about this server and I have just started up this week. Super excited to hear of a server with the majority of the old school rules that made UO so great and for me the best MMO even by todays standards.

Are there any old school players here from the Sonoma Server back in 97-01 range?

Looking forward to meeting some new people.

Lexington

Grandmaster
ME!! The others I know that played Sonoma are Iron Man and Struan.

I also believe Azria is old school Sonoma as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Herrac

Novice
I was a founding member of Konquest (KQ), Later Joined Order of the Blood Red Rose (OBR), and Brotherhood of Light (BoL) if any of those ring a bell.

Lexington

Grandmaster
I was a founding member of Konquest (KQ), Later Joined Order of the Blood Red Rose (OBR), and Brotherhood of Light (BoL) if any of those ring a bell.

We played Order for a while. Got our asses handed to us most days as everyone want to be in the badass Chaos guilds, so we were always out numbered. We quickly turn RUN into a pure PK guild. We ran as identical twins sometimes triplets for kicks. ... all named “Lexington” .

Khaladon

Master
I was in EE evil empire on sonoma in like 97-98. We had huge tower battles with our tower and the other two placed near us. Name was khaladon

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Lexington

Grandmaster
Does anyone remember the guild COP... ? I so hated those guys back in the day, but looking back we had some of the best battles.

Lexington

Grandmaster
I was in EE evil empire on sonoma in like 97-98. We had huge tower battles with our tower and the other two placed near us. Name was khaladon

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

I dont think I was much into PVP then... I didnt venture too far outside of cove with my wana be tank mage.

Ku'tan

Master
I used to play on Sonoma was in the guild 1st I was St Killa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lexington

Grandmaster
Yep, I played Sonoma once upon a time.

I was Wasp/Arize and my father was Phoenixxx / Pure

We both played in KQ and were friends with Galford, Nivek, Sorsha and the rest of that old group. I remember the old yellow/black guild colors even.

Remember the old Oasis Fight Night Pits out in the desert? I ended up owning that house and the pits.

You should go on stratics and take a look at a thread called "Remembering Those of Sonoma"

Tons of old names on that thread that you probably forgot all about.

Edit: Here's a link to that thread http://stratics.com/community/threads/remembering-those-of-sonoma.36053/

Hey Eric, Do you remember Gohan... I'm wondering if he kept playing. We hung around with him and his sidekick for a bit. Can’t remember their guild, but we had a lot of Order Chaos fights against them.

eric_azria

Grandmaster
Hey Eric, Do you remember Gohan... I'm wondering if he kept playing. We hung around with him and his sidekick for a bit. Can’t remember their guild, but we had a lot of Order Chaos fights against them.

Yep, you'd be surprised to know that he actually still lingers around some of these freeservers. His chars name is xaarman, and he usually plays a disarm thief mage.

Last I saw he was on uoforever, but I could have sworn I saw him on UOF at one point (could be wrong).

His other char was Jungle Payne and he used to have the guild "Dsl" and his sidekick was Sir.Dexter or something along those lines.

He also bought the Ghost Ithyliri account and used to run around on that character a lot. Not sure if you remember all the old Ithyliri's from the guild C*D (Clan of Darkness). Several of those old guildmembers played uoforever for years.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Yep, you'd be surprised to know that he actually still lingers around some of these freeservers. His chars name is xaarman, and he usually plays a disarm thief mage.

Last I saw he was on uoforever, but I could have sworn I saw him on UOF at one point (could be wrong).

His other char was Jungle Payne and he used to have the guild "Dsl" and his sidekick was Sir.Dexter or something along those lines.

He also bought the Ghost Ithyliri account and used to run around on that character a lot. Not sure if you remember all the old Ithyliri's from the guild C*D (Clan of Darkness). Several of those old guildmembers played uoforever for years.

That’s right Dsl 20mil ping or something like that :) I learned a lot of mage pvp from him, to bad I've forgoten all of it... ugh!

Herrac

Novice
Eric,

I was Dragon back in those days. Mobeus and Victor Creed were two other big names of our original group in Konquest :)

rock909

I was Balla the thief/fencer in bucs. Please tell me someone remembers KMS whatever that dudes name was. He would pvp with full kegs on him and people ragggggged, he was near the bucs teleporter all the time decent pvper.

eric_azria

Grandmaster
Eric,

I was Dragon back in those days. Mobeus and Victor Creed were two other big names of our original group in Konquest :)

Didn't Victor have a brother that played named Greydon Creed or something like that?

I remember those guys vaguely as well.

rock909

Also Lady Storm always in Bucs on a mare near the gate... I remember when Bucs was like Brit bank always people hanging out it was awesome back the popular times.

stunoma.

Grandmaster
i play here, was from sonoma. That where i got the name stunoma from.

I was MANGOLOID , Goldylox, thunter.

my buddy i play here with is Dagon from sonoma and Laz

stunoma.

Grandmaster
kms was KMSEMPERFI belive. Believe he was later on Valkrie or something , i may be mistaking him for Selk the painbringer or whatever.

I bumped into gohan years ago on uoforever. He didnt really pvp anymore he told me

Last edited by a moderator: