Murderers in town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really care if reds can be in towns or not... But I always liked when Bucs Den was full of murders and thieves.. lots of fun.. now its full of.. well, nothing.

Bobaganoosh

Master
I just posted a thread about reds in towns but those replies...

I'm not saying reds are too many and I don't care how many reds are in "Dungeons".

But reds in towns.. that is quite odd. That's why i posted it. No offense.
Please explaine how reds being in town effects you?

Cack

Grandmaster
When you die on a blue and get your head turned into the bounty hunter, nothing happens. If youre red and this happens, you go into 30% stat/skill loss for 30 minutes per kill capping at 48 hours.
How would you like to not play your character for 48 hours?
I think your statement I quoted was from an inexperienced and outdated point of view. Sounds to me like you're an old school player who hasn't been on UO in a while. Reds are at plenty a disadvantage.
If you want some help getting over the learning curve here on UOF, my guild specializing in people returning to UO and I guarantee we can get you enjoying this game on an elite level in just a couple of days.
Here's a link to our recruit thread:
http://uoforum.com/threads/psp-guild-helping-returning-uo-players.55662/
knowing the penalty yet going out and murdering people becoming red...then complaining about the rules later that its too long. oh stat loss is too long. 48 hours omg,
= priceless.
on dfi you would see people on their red ghosts macroing away counts for days on end...weeks sometimes...
no different than if i go and yell something racist towards staff and cuss them out...etc...and they jail me for a week. welp run to forums and create a thread,... jail time is too long..

K A Z

Grandmaster
knowing the penalty yet going out and murdering people becoming red...then complaining about the rules later that its too long. oh stat loss is too long. 48 hours omg,
= priceless.
on dfi you would see people on their red ghosts macroing away counts for days on end...weeks sometimes...
no different than if i go and yell something racist towards staff and cuss them out...etc...and they jail me for a week. welp run to forums and create a thread,... jail time is too long..

defiance was very different from UOF though, since you had invis and teleport jewellry etc. you could use on your statloss PK.. + there was no overland statloss after 2008. And anyways, perma statloss helps noone. Macroing a char is piss easy on UOF.

Cack

Grandmaster
defiance was very different from UOF though, since you had invis and teleport jewellry etc. you could use on your statloss PK.. + there was no overland statloss after 2008. And anyways, perma statloss helps noone. Macroing a char is piss easy on UOF.
very fair point.

Snickle

Grandmaster
= priceless.

I wasn't complaining at all. I was using stat loss as a point of reference to illustrate how little the original poster knows about the penalties of being a red. You can search the forums and find threads where I'm saying how perfect this system is. If I go into stat loss (I don't... I pay 35k if worst case scenario) I can switch to one of my 11 other characters. Who cares?

complaining about the rules later that its too long. oh stat loss is too long. 48 hours omg,
= priceless.

You sound like a child trying to focus on an argument that wasn't ever started. You find arguments where there are none. lol
Take a Nerd Rage Prevention pill and chill out :D

Dig'em

Grandmaster
I just posted a thread about reds in towns but those replies...

I'm not saying reds are too many and I don't care how many reds are in "Dungeons".

But reds in towns.. that is quite odd. That's why i posted it. No offense.

Stay near an npc :) any crim events within so many tiles of an npc will cause them to instantly call guards for you

Cack

Grandmaster
I wasn't complaining at all. I was using stat loss as a point of reference to illustrate how little the original poster knows about the penalties of being a red. You can search the forums and find threads where I'm saying how perfect this system is. If I go into stat loss (I don't... I pay 35k if worst case scenario) I can switch to one of my 11 other characters. Who cares?

You sound like a child trying to focus on an argument that wasn't ever started. You find arguments where there are none. lol
Take a Nerd Rage Prevention pill and chill out :D
lol whos the one raging....nothing you said here makes my points any less valid.

Last edited by a moderator:

wreckognize

Grandmaster
One thing you guys may or may not realize is that, even though reds can enter town, they can not cause damage to a blue player in town. So it's pointless to complain about reds in town here.

Status
Not open for further replies.