Murderers in town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I dont understand why the reds would even care realy.. Just another thing for them to cry about. A if they dont have enough handed to them already. They all ***** about trammy this and trammy that but then come screamign and crying when they ahve to pay too much to get their head back or have to deal with stat loss for a measly 2 days MAX. Reds here have it easier than ever! I remember playing a red and being shit scared to die because id have to macro my kills off for weeks unles si wanted to res wiht PERM statloss.

This has been gone over so many times.

Q: Why reds in town? A: For factions.

Q: why only 2 hours stat? A: it's 2015 and the game has changed. Increased skill gain, loot, multiple accounts etc change the dynamic of the game. The risk/reward is still tipped in favor of the blues even though they get PKd.

People wonder why they get flamed for trotting out these tired ideas as if they are new, but it has been blown up SO. MANY. TIMES. already.

@Vince[Tharakus] if someone comes in and says they want UOF to be more trammy like the trammy *other* shard they play that is soooo much more *friendly* and *better* they can get fucked imo.

UOF: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT FASCIST SCUM

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceazar

Expert
Karl, I think you need to calm down and get over the fact that other people may have a different opinion than you do. It doesnt mean you have to admit that you are wrong and that your ideas are stupid, yet they are, just that other people wont always agree wiht what you think and if you really got this upset in real life everytime people do not have the same opinions as you you will be in for one heck of a shock when you grow up and have to face the real world ;)

Your whole factions answer is weak as shit and you know it. You say yourself there are so many character slots why must you have a red on a faction then? lol

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Karl, I think you need to calm down and get over the fact that other people may have a different opinion than you do. It doesnt mean you have to admit that you are wrong and that your ideas are stupid, yet they are, just that other people wont always agree wiht what you think and if you really got this upset in real life everytime people do not have the same opinions as you you will be in for one heck of a shock when you grow up and have to face the real world ;)

Your whole factions answer is weak as shit and you know it. You say yourself there are so many character slots why must you have a red on a faction then? lol

Pfffffft I'm calm, just tryin to educate you. If you want to keep pushing ideas that limit people's gameplay go ahead but i doubt that those ideas will be implemented, evidenced by the dozens of times your ideas have been brought forth in the past with no action.

Why must I have a red in factions? Because I want to. The better question is why do you care? Is the massive adrenaline dump you get when you see a red in town just too much for your heart?

I call stupid ideas stupid in my real 'grown up' life too. You don't?

PS: please notice how I make actual points on topic while you just talk weak shit. Learn2Post plzthx Love, mad karl >:{

Ceazar

Expert
Doesn't matter to me honestly as most of the time i spend in town i'm just going to the docks so i can bank. I just think its funny how worked up you cry babies get over such irrelevant issues. ipostjustfinethnx ifudontlikemypostsdontreadthemcrybaby

Status
Not open for further replies.