MOTM

God.RG

Grandmaster
big fail IMO.

why no cloth? why no hair dye? why no special sandals/clothing?
what has been dropped?

i was a huge advocate for this in the beginning, and when i found out it was happening i was so stoked and i figured it would be done right. in a way that would atleast get pvm'ers farming.. but seeing that the ball has been pretty much dropped, it kinda sucks.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Has anyone got a relic yet? If they are dropping relics then it's a success for my game play....I understand how that means little to others though

Venomane

Master
Farmed almost 1k of them and nothing but +0.1 ss, not worth the time so far. Heard some myths of people getting relics but no one has proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
Ive gotten a relic. They are called rare drops for a reason, if it was an easy drop there would be no market for relics. I like the way UOF keeps shit rare.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Honestly I haven't even gone out of my way to kill any of the MOTM. Just from hearing everyone ***** about it made me lose any interest. Besides I'd much rather kill demons when it's not on the MOTM list. +1 scroll drops are much better....

God.RG

Grandmaster
but why just relics? that's my point.

there are other ways to get relics. drop cloth.. drop rare hued sandals.. something.

eppy

Grandmaster
Not everyone loves cloth either. There is rare cloth and clothes in whirlpools and I don't see floods of people there either.

God.RG

Grandmaster
Not everyone loves cloth either. There is rare cloth and clothes in whirlpools and I don't see floods of people there either.
because it's a pretty bad color imo.. but that's just me.
if there was a different color for each mob (demon red, lich blue, etc) then it would have value and would have people collecting for that month.. same with sandals. anything.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Truth is unless its ultra white, blaze cloth not one will care much.
We have barely been into the MOTM for a solid month honestly and it was done exactly how people wanted it and now those same people are complaining because the motm isn't dropping blaze cloth every 10th kill.

You don't have to kill them, it's just an addition.

There's an insane amount of stealable rares, rares from dungeon bosses, rares from RDA's, rares from wirlpools you can still do.

There are rares on there, they are just that ... rare.

http://prntscr.com/7rwdrw

hoodfigure

Master
Didn't someone find a rare chest that he posted? Maybe check out that thread for something that's very unique rare drop then delete this post. plz k thx np.

hoodfigure

Master
We have barely been into the MOTM for a solid month honestly and it was done exactly how people wanted it and now those same people are complaining because the motm isn't dropping blaze cloth every 10th kill.

There's an insane amount of stealable rares, rares from dungeon bosses, rares from RDA's, rares from wirlpools you can still do.

FIRST LIKE

K A Z

Grandmaster

UO offers other nice colors besides ultra white and blaze. Hell even dye tub colored masks could be an idea.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
UO offers other nice colors besides ultra white and blaze. Hell even dye tub colored masks could be an idea.

We could do normal dye tub hues no problem, i just didn't think people even wanted those. Those hues aren't usually labled as "rare" hues.