WTS Moonglow Bank 14x14 + 9x9 Plots! *SOLD*

gofer

Grandmaster
Ironically enough, one of our past guildies owned one of these plots; can't remember which atm.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ironically enough, one of our past guildies owned one of these plots; can't remember which atm.
I bought the plot from Chime/Tankian originally. House has only had a couple owners. Chime's brother had it from beginning of server I believe, but I think he quit playing so chime took it over and sold it to me a couple years ago.

gofer

Grandmaster
I bought the plot from Chime/Tankian originally. House has only had a couple owners. Chime's brother had it from beginning of server I believe, but I think he quit playing so chime took it over and sold it to me a couple years ago.

Interesting, because our former guild's runebook for Bra... brought me right there. EDIT: for grammar lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh no apologizing to Dwyane. I knew there was interest but he was full on plots, as soon as he got a slot open and messaged me I had already committed to selling to Wyntr. It was a matter of like two days.

gofer

Grandmaster
Oh no apologizing to Dwyane. I knew there was interest but he was full on plots, as soon as he got a slot open and messaged me I had already committed to selling to Wyntr. It was a matter of like two days.

Ahh looool; I see it now.