WTS Moonglow Bank 14x14 + 9x9 Plots! *SOLD*

Bromista

Grandmaster
05a8c146b0.png

Added these items. I believe the rose in a vase was a monthly and selling for 250-300k. Other two 25-35k each. Overall there are more than two dozen small rares with this package. There is some serious value here.

Updated original post with:

There has been talk with several players about doing partial deco packages. Here's what I'm willing to do:

Plot alone: 7m all day
Deco alone total package: 7m all day

Plot and deco: 13m all day

Partial deco package (does not include cellar and alchemy table): 4m

Plot and partial deco package: 9.5m

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
So far still for sale for the foreseeable future! Plot and partial deco less than 10m, don't delay!

RL friend kinda waffling on the plot (lol UOF poker) but could still end up with him if it goes long enough.

Fuzzy

Apprentice
Bromista!!!! Please tell me you are NOT quitting!!!! \(*o*)/ \(*o*)/ \(*o*)/ \(*o*)/ \(*o*)/

Bromista

Grandmaster
Far from it!

This house is great but I'm looking forward to other housing projects. Plus I figured it would be a nice opportunity to sell some deco in bulk.

Was literally decorated with leftovers (except for the cellar that's my own personal lol, and I bought the hearth and a couple small rares to tie the place together)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Snatching up the neighboring plot across the road from @Seek (still have yet to transfer but it's comin')

I am going to include this in the sale of the 14x14.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I mean what are you gonna do with your money, buy a PW kasa? I don't think so. Plots like these only come up for sale once in a long while.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I think this house would suit me perfectly, however, I have a problem with spending gold... Tighter than a shrews asshole as they say.... *Grins*

Darkarna

Grandmaster

Funny, I have a problem with spending money. I believe 'hood rich' is the proper terminology.

Well...... Do you accept IOU's? If not, I can provide one harlot per week which I might add are of the finest of stock.

*Disclaimer : IOU's from a thief are not worth the parchment they are written on*