WTS Moonglow Bank 14x14 + 9x9 Plots! *SOLD*

Bromista

Grandmaster
Wanna open a badass vendor mall?

8228c4a11b.png

61611a23a2.png

14x14 and 9x9 (the house across the street) in a very prime location, don't think I need to talk them up tbh. Plots come bare.

Price: 6m for the pair

Items accepted as trade:
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/paying-large-sums-for-your-sweet-pixelz-old-rares-new.71620/
Also new hell gate deco item

Donos valued at 180k per 1k because why not

I am mostly interested in gold. Offers of trade besides the items listed above will almost surely be rejected but it can't hurt to try.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
The only other plot that is at the same value is @Liberty's I'd say. That's the better/higher traffic vendor plot but this one has the edge on size/dimensions and bank proximity. I personally like this one better but both are great plots!

This plot has served me very well. I'm glad you brought us together and I'll definitely be sad to see it go :(

Forgot to add the plot is surrounded by guard zone and is killer for Moonglow invasions. I'll post a UOAM map later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Very nice spot mate! Here are the coordinates

cgBZmV6.png

Also, where did you get that boulder?!
The boulder is part of the garden well. There were a few standalone boulders on the dono vendor for a short run about two years ago, I think I bought the only one tbh. It has a slightly different graphic. Can't find the dono update post.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Very very nice house. Thanks for opening the house. I feel like I'm one of those commoners who pays to visit downtown abbey!

Free bump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk