WTS Moonglow Bank 14x14 + 9x9 Plots! *SOLD*

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well...... Do you accept IOU's? If not, I can provide one harlot per week which I might add are of the finest of stock.

*Disclaimer : IOU's from a thief are not worth the parchment they are written on*
No but enough harlots up front and you have yourself a deal.

lollo

Grandmaster
What's the highest offer you got for plot only? Seriously.
I'm looking for a home but 7m is nuts, it's fucking moonglow

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Unquestionably a top 10 non-raffle non-dono plot (for its class...hard to compare it to a castle or 30x30). Not sure why people wanna dump tens of mils into pets which are easily replaced but nice properties...well...

5m was the best gold offer I received. From two different parties. And a 5m trade equivalent. And two people who said they would buy it if they weren't full on plots...but that info isnt worth much lol.

And some weird/bad trade offers. Obviously.

I'll keep the plots for a year until Khadul's ***** ass raises the funds again before I sell for less!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Last bump on this thread just for lols. Going to take some better screens showing total vendor count between plots, highlight the three other vendor malls within a short distance of these plots (vendor city!), and gear the sale more towards vendoring overall.

Tons of inquiries about plots (I'm assuming from those who have seen only the house signs) and everyone kinda craps their pants when they hear the price...but of course no one hesitates to tell me how great the plots are.

Great plots come at a price folks! Sooner or later someone isn't gonna be fuckin' around, is it going to be you?

Xero

Grandmaster
I am interested in the larger one.
Pm me please

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk