List of Rewards from Easter Mobs

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Thought i'd start a thread to see what everyone has gotten thus far.

I have killed probably 25 odd and received:

• 1x green easter basket (gave paragon loot)
  • 3x green skin paint
EDIT - Going on/over 50 i'd say now, 2 more paints, no more picnic baskets.

Last edited by a moderator:

asics

Grandmaster
One red paint over two mobs ;)..probably any wereables avaiable :( looking at ur post guys..or maybe they are just rare and we need keep hunting

Just a thing.. green red werent xmas hue? For easter wasnt Pink and Fallon:(

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
Just a thing.. green red werent xmas hue? For easter wasnt Pink and Fallon:(
Yes it's the Xmas colors. They seem to have a problem remembering to change them. Same thing happened at Christmas, mobs were enabled but were spawning as Halloween hues, then no hues, until they got it right

Psioncy

Expert
Do not even bother with the Easter Dragon. One breath dead w/ white potion activated.

...*AND* dragon slayer armor. That's right , I've got 120 HPs plus complete set of dragon slayer armor and it still kills me in one breath.

Maybe some kind of high level defense talisman can deal with that, but I can't. It's just "Easter dragon" + "whoosh" + *dead*.

Such F-ing B-S. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Psioncy

Expert
The Easter Titan I can take on, even melee. But the dragon is just insta-kill. Unless maybe you are defense talisman with quench relic AND dragon slayer armor.

Otherwise, do not bother.

The Easter Titan I can take on, even melee. But the dragon is just insta-kill. Unless maybe you are defense talisman with quench relic AND dragon slayer armor.

Otherwise, do not bother.

I can back you up. Tried to take on an easter dragon today and everything seems fine, wasn't hitting too hard then BOOM. Oneshot me with its breath. Then the vultures swarmed in and all my stuff was looted by the time I could even rez and try to retrieve it.

Stay away from the easter dragons, they will breath you for infinity.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Anyone actually gotten anything besides the incredibly rare easter baskets?

I feel like it's broken as per norm, minus X-mas 2014, where statues actually dropped.

This is why it would be appreciated if staff dropped a loot table (like as in X-mas 2014).

@Shane @eppy @Swayze @halygon

Jongi09

Master
Any idea how much these rewards are selling for?

I have a 4 of the paints, three different colours

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk