Lame champion mechanic

Grizard

Adept
I'd like to see more incentives to factions. Give them chances at power scrolls etc. keep people who want to pvp busy doing just that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grizard

Adept
Maybe at champ spawn. A red has to control the spawn like a city sigil for x minutes so that they too have to stay close to the spawn and boss. This would create a tug of war around a central spot. Have the power scrolls go to top performers bank box and several to whoever is controlling the ankh area. This would reward people who fought and people who conquer the spawn at the end. This way if I die I still have a shot at a relic to bank.

Easy Erin

Journeyman
Stop the trammel and lock the thread. On OSI champ points had nothing to do with scrolls. It was based on hitting the champ only... If we had those rules you'd have a shot at nothing.

God.RG

Grandmaster
Maybe at champ spawn. A red has to control the spawn like a city sigil for x minutes so that they too have to stay close to the spawn and boss. This would create a tug of war around a central spot. Have the power scrolls go to top performers bank box and several to whoever is controlling the ankh area. This would reward people who fought and people who conquer the spawn at the end. This way if I die I still have a shot at a relic to bank.

if you die you don't deserve a shot at a damn thing.
not everyone gets a trophy, big guy. only the winners.

canucks99

Master
Funny hearing reds call out others about Trammel. . Wtf is no cut zone I don't remember that on osi.. I agree the champ system should be looked at.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
Funny hearing reds call out others about Trammel. . Wtf is no cut zone I don't remember that on osi.. I agree the champ system should be looked at.

OSI hasn't had statloss probably going on 10 years.

I think the people complaining should look at themselves and ask - "what am i doing wrong, how can i improve myself to go from sheep to wolf?"

I was once jail bait, now i do the fucking. Why can't you?

Easy Erin

Journeyman
Statloss didn't exist on OSI when champ spawns were implemented. They were designed to encourage large scale pvp for them - reds. Shame that this shard semi trammeled allowing 'points' to the cry babies.

Kairus

Adept
Stop the trammel and lock the thread. On OSI champ points had nothing to do with scrolls. It was based on hitting the champ only... If we had those rules you'd have a shot at nothing.

then i would wait until champ spawns and come only when champ spawned, even if i tried to do dps to champ and died, would lose only 5 minutes.

this osi champ system was actually better...

Kairus

Adept
current system punishes u for pvp ing, which is TRAMMEL. let me explain how:

Guild A comes with pks, to murder ppl when champ is at %50 hp.
now u can cast invis,teleport,run,hide, etc and wait until champ dies, there is high possibility that you wont die. and get reward.

or you can fight pks, do PVP. now you can kill some of em, or actually wipe them out! but champ is dying at the same time.. if you die but blues manage to wipe the pks out, you get nothing! yes you get nothing because you did PVP. you also get nothing if blues lost the war, but hiding trammels got their loots.

HOW the fuck is what i am suggesting trammel? i am suggesting the opposite of trammel. anyone saying trammel to this is either delusional or love exploiting current system.

Grizard

Adept
If there were a bunch of reds occupied fighting 100+ enemies and a boss for loot I would go in with a crew of blues and wipe them out the same. I have monsters doing my dirty work and already engaged with them. It would be easier to pick them off.

K A Z

Grandmaster
current system punishes u for pvp ing, which is TRAMMEL. let me explain how:

Guild A comes with pks, to murder ppl when champ is at %50 hp.
now u can cast invis,teleport,run,hide, etc and wait until champ dies, there is high possibility that you wont die. and get reward.

or you can fight pks, do PVP. now you can kill some of em, or actually wipe them out! but champ is dying at the same time.. if you die but blues manage to wipe the pks out, you get nothing! yes you get nothing because you did PVP. you also get nothing if blues lost the war, but hiding trammels got their loots.

HOW the fuck is what i am suggesting trammel? i am suggesting the opposite of trammel. anyone saying trammel to this is either delusional or love exploiting current system.

how is that trammel? Sounds like risk vs. reward to me... If you can't defend your champ spawn, you're not worthy to receive a PS. The system in place on UOF actually HELPS blues, as reds have only a SLIGHT CHANCE at a PS when there are blues around who have gathered some champ points. Obviously youre a blue only player and know nothing of the struggle of raiding a champ spawn. (luring the champ away, securing the area, killing blues who try to sneak up, defending it against other factions, killing the champ on your tamers --> splitting up the group in people on PVM chars and people on PVP chars etc. etc.). If blue guilds were better at organizing stuf all of this wouldnt be a topic.

Grizard

Adept
It is going to get to the point where the main solution will be for everyone to camp out all of their toons at the champ spawn, as each dies just login the new toon and have a battle royale!!!

I'll just have macros setup to target closest red, ebolt ebolt ebolt, if I die, login new toon.

I think I can have about 5 different battle ready mages ready to go, should be a blast ( I'll carry about 15 of each reg and have some fun)

Last edited by a moderator:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Allow people who faction PVP to make money off of controlling a sigil townpoint so that the large groups of PK/factioners will stay fighting over that while PVE men can be free to do their champ spawns.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
We should all go make a new guild... Ghost champ spawns... Wait for the 10-15 people that consists of some random people/guilds "usually" doing it to be on L4 with the boss out while they have some casualities and dead pets due to the spawn and boss...

Than we can raid with 10+ fully stocked friends and pick off the last few people that are alive and/or that have pets that may or may not be alive .. get 1-3 scrolls from it and come make a thread about it on the forums about how much skillz we have...

We can call this l33t guild either EQMS 2.0.... Or POWER 2.0.....or ]$[ 2.0.... And we can all wear the guild color pink and go fight those noobs in purple afterwards and than we can come back on the forums and make some more posts about how godly we are and what a good day it was.

@God.RG
@GluttonySDS
@Bobby123

Last edited by a moderator:

God.RG

Grandmaster
lol @ "ghost champ spawns"
who ghosts anything these days, really? do you honestly believe that is necessary?

K A Z

Grandmaster
We should all go make a new guild... Ghost champ spawns... Wait for the 10-15 people that consists of some random people/guilds "usually" doing it to be on L4 with the boss out while they have some casualities and dead pets due to the spawn and boss...

Than we can raid with 10+ fully stocked friends and pick off the last few people that are alive and/or that have pets that may or may not be alive .. get 1-3 scrolls from it and come make a thread about it on the forums about how much skillz we have...

We can call this l33t guild either EQMS 2.0.... Or POWER 2.0.....or ]$[ 2.0.... And we can all wear the guild color pink and go fight those noobs in purple afterwards and than we can come back on the forums and make some more posts about how godly we are and what a good day it was.

@God.RG
@GluttonySDS
@Bobby123

i doubt that you'd be able to do that

Easy Erin

Journeyman
Trammie blues have no idea how hard it is for a red films with no spawn points to receive all 4 ps from a champ. At the end of which usually involves receiving 5 105 powerscrolls. Champs are raided for sport. Nothing funnier than 10 headless chickens running around from 4 pks and crying about losing an hour of their game play.