Lame champion mechanic

Trammie blues have no idea how hard it is for a red films with no spawn points to receive all 4 ps from a champ. At the end of which usually involves receiving 5 105 powerscrolls. Champs are raided for sport. Nothing funnier than 10 headless chickens running around from 4 pks and crying about losing an hour of their game play.

Yeah them red films...

AND I just love getting 5 powerscrolls from champions...

This girl can't type 'good'

Kilike

Grandmaster
basicly this is a complaint thread about how ps/relic drops at champ spawns. u cant get a chance to get relic/ps if ur dead exactly when champion is dead, or if you are far away. this is a broken system that just promotes zerg play and creates frustration.

dont get me wrong, i love wars at champs. but u do like 10-20k damage(or more) and work for an hour at champion, then just as boss is dying biggest zerg guild comes and kills the other few players, so that they wont be eligable for ps/relic. this is complete bullshit. if they want to prevent others from getting rewards, they should be working constantly, trying to prevent them from doing damage and getting champ score.

so i think relic/ps should just drop to your bank box, doesnt matter if ur dead or far away when boss dies. this way there will be constant battle to prevent others from getting champ score. people wont just instantly lose an hour of their work and get frustrated.

all ur champ score being deleted, reduced to 0 just because u died at last minute of a 1 hour thing. it doesnt make any sense too.

also even if u get the ps, there are thieves around runing scripts. as soon as one of em gets next to u, ur ps/relic is instantly lost. thief has friends that heal too so forget about killing him and getting ur ps back(this is just a secondary thing though-thread is mainly about things above this)
No /thread

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Kairus

Adept
so ppl having fun with everyone raiding every champ? and not getting anything because boss got pulled, or ur dead? even tough u were the dominant group for %90 of the champion run?

Kilike

Grandmaster
so ppl having fun with everyone raiding every champ? and not getting anything because boss got pulled, or ur dead? even tough u were the dominant group for %90 of the champion run?
Find a better guild

It has nothing to do with a better guild unless you are in one of the top three griefer guilds (money, power and eqms). calling out trammy because there is actually quite a bit of people that would like to pvm with their pvm toons, work hard to do a champ just so a group of griefers come in and wipe out (pvmers....) while their pets are busy fighting mobs. which isn't the easiest to all stop, all kill, target red and hopefully your pet helps you since you have no resist, eval or healing. I like a challenge, but them zergin a champ while everyone is wrapped up is hard.

So yeah I think if we could put some traps down or something to make the reds actually work a little bit and level the playing field, it would work. Still would have fighting and grieving, but at least the PVM FUCKING TOONS would have some kind of defense against pvpers.

It would also make things more interesting at champs for both sides.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
it's no wonder richerd gariott loves UO:Forever. Plenty of children to slay here, says I.

To be honest I remember a time when people were asked to be constructive with their responses when it came to other players suggestions. Now it seems those days are gone and forgotten.

I would like to propose a fucking compromise here. If I may be so bold.

WHAT IF THERE WAS A 50% CHANCE THAT THE RELIC OR POWERSCROLL WOULD EITHER GO TO THE BANK OR STAY IN THE BACKPACK. COULD THIS POSSIBLY BE A FAIR SOLUTION THAT WOULD ALSO GUARANTEE MORE ACTION FROM BOTH SIDES AT CHAMP SPAWNS?

Honestly guys, enough with the agendas. Think for the server when posting instead of for yourselves. I'm tired of watching this server lose playerbase because of a few vocal douchebags. Good suggestion OP.

See I dont think we should have to change the chance of dropping anything in anyone's bank. Yes it would be awesome but then no one would defend. They would just recall and hope they get something in their bank. That's no fun. Yea you should defend your champ that you are working, but level it out a little bit at least.

Kilike

Grandmaster
it's no wonder richerd gariott loves UO:Forever. Plenty of children to slay here, says I.

To be honest I remember a time when people were asked to be constructive with their responses when it came to other players suggestions. Now it seems those days are gone and forgotten.

I would like to propose a fucking compromise here. If I may be so bold.

WHAT IF THERE WAS A 50% CHANCE THAT THE RELIC OR POWERSCROLL WOULD EITHER GO TO THE BANK OR STAY IN THE BACKPACK. COULD THIS POSSIBLY BE A FAIR SOLUTION THAT WOULD ALSO GUARANTEE MORE ACTION FROM BOTH SIDES AT CHAMP SPAWNS?

Honestly guys, enough with the agendas. Think for the server when posting instead of for yourselves. I'm tired of watching this server lose playerbase because of a few vocal douchebags. Good suggestion OP.
No! If you want loot to goto your babk, go do a dungeon boss, or go play WoW.

Cack

Grandmaster
They should split the scrolls/relics between whoever caused the most damage/killed the most mobs in the waves period before the boss spawns and the boss itself.
This would give those incentive that actually did the work to still do the work and those that raid champs still could do it but get a bit less loot(lets face it...they don't raid champs for the loot...it has been said in different words)
Win win compromise. Scrolls will still go to pack for the thieves chance.
Shit going to banks is trammel....and we all know cack hates trammel. Might as well start giving out blessed bags of sending for those of you who've seen those.
P.S. Egor
@Shane @eppy @Adam @egor

wreckognize

Grandmaster
See I dont think we should have to change the chance of dropping anything in anyone's bank. Yes it would be awesome but then no one would defend. They would just recall and hope they get something in their bank. That's no fun. Yea you should defend your champ that you are working, but level it out a little bit at least.

as far as I understand it, you must be within the champ zone to be eligible to get the prize. So I don't think people can recall and still get the scroll, but if they could, why would they need it to go to their bank in the first place?

@Kilike If you came to say plain out no to my suggestion, whatever the hidden agenda yours may be, you might want to re-read what I wrote. I wrote it for you, sire.

Kilike

Grandmaster
It has nothing to do with a better guild unless you are in one of the top three griefer guilds (money, power and eqms). calling out trammy because there is actually quite a bit of people that would like to pvm with their pvm toons, work hard to do a champ just so a group of griefers come in and wipe out (pvmers....) while their pets are busy fighting mobs. which isn't the easiest to all stop, all kill, target red and hopefully your pet helps you since you have no resist, eval or healing. I like a challenge, but them zergin a champ while everyone is wrapped up is hard.

So yeah I think if we could put some traps down or something to make the reds actually work a little bit and level the playing field, it would work. Still would have fighting and grieving, but at least the PVM FUCKING TOONS would have some kind of defense against pvpers.

It would also make things more interesting at champs for both sides.
YOU can set traps. If your guild isn't luring the boss to an area that you can defend from. You deserve to be killed and looted. Pick a spot. Have tamers on the boss and mages there to defend. Use para/energy walls, and evs. The problem with the server isn't "vocal douchebags" as he stated. The problem is noob as fuck trammies playing on a fel server while expecting to be catered too. Sorry that pvm guilds/alliances can't get their heads out of their asses.
Theres absolutely no need or logical reason to change how champs are working now. If you're getting bent over at the end; do something about it, change your strategy. Don't come crying for a "fix"

wreckognize

Grandmaster
They should split the scrolls/relics between whoever caused the most damage/killed the most mobs in the waves period before the boss spawns and the boss itself.
This would give those incentive that actually did the work to still do the work and those that raid champs still could do it but get a bit less loot(lets face it...they don't raid champs for the loot...it has been said in different words)
Win win compromise. Scrolls will still go to pack for the thieves chance.
Shit going to banks is trammel....and we all know cack hates trammel.
P.S. Egor

What if we also made it so that even ghosts could receive the scrolls, at a 50% chance rate, and then change it so that only top ten could be eligible to get any reward?

Long have I also felt that giving the reward to the 100th place player with 1 damage only promotes alt account cheating and silliness, I would much prefer people being rewarded for hard work so that those players can also leave the champ zone with a sense of achievement, thus enriching their overall UO:Forever experience.

Kilike

Grandmaster
What if we also made it so that even ghosts could receive the scrolls, at a 50% chance rate, and then change it so that only top ten could be eligible to get any reward?

Long have I also felt that giving the reward to the 100th place player with 1 damage only promotes alt account cheating and silliness, I would much prefer people being rewarded for hard work so that those players can also leave the champ zone with a sense of achievement, thus enriching their overall UO:Forever experience.
Holy fuck I hope you're trolling. If not... Seriously just get the fuck off the server. That's the dumbest suggestion I've seen in these forums.

Cack

Grandmaster
Id be afraid of abuse if ghosts could receive them but yes many a time I've died at the end of a champ and I had caused a ton of damage.....if they could do it and it mot being able to be exploited I don't see an issue.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
YOU can set traps. If your guild isn't luring the boss to an area that you can defend from. You deserve to be killed and looted. Pick a spot. Have tamers on the boss and mages there to defend. Use para/energy walls, and evs. The problem with the server isn't "vocal douchebags" as he stated. The problem is noob as fuck trammies playing on a fel server while expecting to be catered too. Sorry that pvm guilds/alliances can't get their heads out of their asses.
Theres absolutely no need or logical reason to change how champs are working now. If you're getting bent over at the end; do something about it, change your strategy. Don't come crying for a "fix"

Holy fuck I hope you're trolling. If not... Seriously just get the fuck off the server. That's the dumbest suggestion I've seen in these forums.

Sir, your attitude here is deplorable to say the least. By forcing players into a group, you're shutting down a whole market of action; solo or new players.

I believe that most people will agree with me when I say that the more the merrier when it comes to UO. I'm sorry that it doesn't suit your agenda or every other vocal player that it part of the current ''champ spawn rda spawn click'' but you only seek to ruin the server with the mentality you and others are continually boasting.

Please stop and consider the possibility of more action even if it may cause you to lose the odd powerscroll, it's worth it. You'll see.

Cack

Grandmaster

If you don't have anything constructive then get out dude. Keep thinking of stuff like your trap idea....but Even if it was the worst idea ever someone may think of something else because of what they read in his post. In other words come up with some suggestions or go back to your client.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Id be afraid of abuse if ghosts could receive them but yes many a time I've died at the end of a champ and I had caused a ton of damage.....if they could do it and it mot being able to be exploited I don't see an issue.
There's no way it wouldn't be exploited. It's a terrible suggestion. If you want to keep your loot. Learn to organize and defend it. Or go find a server where you can't loot others. Anyone every wonder why tram and beyond servers don't have anyone playing on them or they don't last?

Kilike

Grandmaster
Sir, your attitude here is deplorable to say the least. By forcing players into a group, you're shutting down a whole market of action; solo or new players.

I believe that most people will agree with me when I say that the more the merrier when it comes to UO. I'm sorry that it doesn't suit your agenda or every other vocal player that it part of the current ''champ spawn rda spawn click'' but you only seek to ruin the server with the mentality you and others are continually boasting.

Please stop and consider the possibility of more action even if it may cause you to lose the odd powerscroll, it's worth it. You'll see.
Are you fucking ********? Champs are 100% endgame and meant to be done as a group. If you dont want to group up why the fuck are you playing an mmo?

Cack

Grandmaster
There's no way it wouldn't be exploited. It's a terrible suggestion. If you want to keep your loot. Learn to organize and defend it. Or go find a server where you can't loot others. Anyone every wonder why tram and beyond servers don't have anyone playing on them or they don't last?

Nope I know why...theres no risk...no fun

Kilike

Grandmaster
Nope I know why...theres no risk...no fun
Which is exactly what these fucking carebears want. Items sent to bank, changes made because they cant defend spawns, chance on loot staying on you as a ghost. What a joke.