Is this a tamers only game now?

drasked

Grandmaster
siegfried-and-roy.jpg

StegcO

Grandmaster
I agree to let talisman buyble like all item in sandbox games (bounded item make me feels themepark style)

That dont change the fact that pet speed is ridicolous low

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

lollo

Grandmaster
I agree to let talisman buyble like all item in sandbox games (bounded item make me feels themepark style)

That dont change the fact that pet speed is ridicolous low

Pet speed doesn't make any real difference for farming/champs/rdas. the movement speed before the nerf was ridiculous and no one (except $) wants tamers in pvp.

I just want to be able to ditch 20m and buy a goddamn zerker tali from someone

lollo

Grandmaster
@Shane add a dono item (make it expensive like 20k+ dono) to transfer meta dexer talismans.
This will prevent people from passing it to other characters or accounts they own but will create a market for dexer/mage talismans, too

lollo

Grandmaster
we've different opinion

Well i never played a shard where pets would follow you at 90%++ mounted movement speed. This is the reason i found it ridiculous when i first started playing here and why i think the pet speed is ok now.

But then again there are hundreds of freeshards i've never played on so you might see this from a different perspective.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Well i never played a shard where pets would follow you at 90%++ mounted movement speed. This is the reason i found it ridiculous when i first started playing here and why i think the pet speed is ok now.

But then again there are hundreds of freeshards i've never played on so you might see this from a different perspective.

I dont compare UOF with other shard about petspeed, I simply think

Pet speed like it was 10 months ago unbulance the system? I think no

With old pet speed you can simply farm without stop and go to wait pet, tamer will farm more gold in gold/hour ratio with old pet speed? Probabily yes but what's the problem? MetaDexxer farm 10x time faster than a tamer...

Using pet in PVP unbalance the system? I think no, becouse to use a Pet in pvp at least you need 200 point on template
Now that PetSpeed is nerfed Pet cant be used in PVP? No, you simply need some donocoins to buy PetBall charge but can EASLY be used at this moment.

So the pet speed nerf have simply ruined life of 99% tamer that farm gold in dungeon, But only chancged that PVPers need 200 or 300 donocoins to summon MetaDragon.

Using a MetaDragon in PVP is not fair? Wanna talk about guild 2000 char and let it go around the world dropping EBolt 99x overnumbered?

Seroiusly? People will be free to guild 2000 chars with 2 macro Cast CorpPor + Drop CorpPor but I can't use a Dragon in the fields?

That's the spirit of Ultima Online? I don't think so.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Being able to use pets offensively in PVP is stupid if you ask me, and the staff agrees and fixed it in multiple ways.
Tamer, i think, its a template like all others with bonus and malus and i like it.

Opinions :)

drasked

Grandmaster
Tamer, i think, its a template like all others with bonus and malus and i like it.

Opinions :)

Making tamers good for PVP basically introduces a massive grind in to the PVP metagame, that imo has no place here in 2016.

You go from 2 days and 30k gold to months and months of grinding and millions of gold.

eppy

Grandmaster
It makes sense because I want people who put in the work to have them. Otherwise you could also just make one and swap it around.