I'm glad the STAFF thinks...

v0cifer8

Novice
I'm glad the STAFF thinks...EQMS is good for the server!

Hahaha

Oh, man.

It's gonna be awesome when they're the only ones playing on the server.

Yurp. Count me out. I'll log in to kill some shit in the early mornings and then play other games or elsewhere. No point in playing a server where everyone thinks its great that one guild can have dominance on every aspect of the server.

Sounds like a great way to keep people around!

v0cifer8

Novice
Nothin' like spending almost 2 hours on a Champ Spawn so a over a DOZEN EQMS members can come in, kill everyone, and take all the loot/drops.

The server TOTALLY needs that.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
I won't be dismissive of everyone's complaints. However, let me offer a couple of points to consider.

Champ spawns are meant to be raided. They used to be no cut zones just to encourage PvP. When I was in LORE (aka werkt), I would stick around and fight the reds that would show up. We would have the reds vastly outnumbered but I would watch my guildies either recall out or just stand there and die. A handful of reds would wipe us out when we could have easily taken them. All it would have taken is to huddle together and say "ALL KILL". Some people refuse to PvP and choose a Felucca shard. That confuses me to this day.

Guild size is not a valid complaint about EQMS. For one, EQMS doesn't even run a whole group of reds until late evening. Even then we might be doing PvM stuff. EQMS has decent numbers because we don't cast aside new players that want to learn the game. Other red guilds and pixel chasing guilds have little patience to show new players the ropes. These same players complain that we are ruining the game when we are actually engaging and teaching the new players that wish to join us. Newer players are more likely to stick around if they actually have people to play with them. UOF has a healthy population and the new Kingdoms expansion has exciting possibilities for guilds that want to field decent numbers. Its past time that guilds form alliances or consolidate their numbers under solid leadership. Its not the time to hate on the one guild that's doing things right and actively building their community.

Finally, its not that hard to avoid getting pk'd. Some tamers think that they should be able to sit at Deceit 5 or Shame 5 all day long and never run into trouble. The same goes for groups of 4-5 tamers that believe they should be able to complete a champ spawn without the numbers to defend it.

I've noticed that the players that complain about EQMS are usually the greediest players on the shard. They are the ones that don't want to work in large groups because they would have to share their precious pixels. They also want to play on a Felucca shard and act flabbergasted when they see reds at the hotspots during prime time hours. These players set their watches by RDA's and wouldn't dream of doing anything in game that doesn't have a chance at dropping a relic. Let them cry.

EQMS is a guild with an open heart for the young noobian. We will show them the light. EQMS is a balanced guild that accommodates PvM'ers and PvP'ers whether they are experienced vets or joined yesterday. Stop being greedy and learn to play nice with others and perhaps you too can be in a well organized guild with a healthy roster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Derwolf

Grandmaster
LOL

9a4239d14f1e0972dec63a34243948f3.png

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I won't be dismissive of everyone's complaints. However, let me offer a couple of points to consider.

Champ spawns are meant to be raided. They used to be no cut zones just to encourage PvP. When I was in LORE (aka werkt), I would stick around and fight the reds that would show up. We would have the reds vastly outnumbered but I would watch my guildies either recall out or just stand there and die. A handful of reds would wipe us out when we could have easily taken them. All it would have taken is to huddle together and say "ALL KILL". Some people refuse to PvP and choose a Felucca shard. That confuses me to this day.

Guild size is not a valid complaint about EQMS. For one, EQMS doesn't even run a whole group of reds until late evening. Even then we might be doing PvM stuff. EQMS has decent numbers because we don't cast aside new players that want to learn the game. Other red guilds and pixel chasing guilds have little patience to show new players the ropes. These same players complain that we are ruining the game when we are actually engaging and teaching the new players that wish to join us. Newer players are more likely to stick around if they actually have people to play with them. UOF has a healthy population and the new Kingdoms expansion has exciting possibilities for guilds that want to field decent numbers. Its past time that guilds form alliances or consolidate their numbers under solid leadership. Its not the time to hate on the one guild that's doing things right and actively building their community.

Finally, its not that hard to avoid getting pk'd. Some tamers think that they should be able to sit at Deceit 5 or Shame 5 all day long and never run into trouble. The same goes for groups of 4-5 tamers that believe they should be able to complete a champ spawn without the numbers to defend it.

I've noticed that the players that complain about EQMS are usually the greediest players on the shard. They are the ones that don't want to work in large groups because they would have to share their precious pixels. They also want to play on a Felucca shard and act flabbergasted when they see reds at the hotspots during prime time hours. These players set their watches by RDA's and wouldn't dream of doing anything in game that doesn't have a chance at dropping a relic. Let them cry.

EQMS is a guild with an open heart for the young noobian. We will show them the light. EQMS is a balanced guild that accommodates PvM'ers and PvP'ers whether they are experienced vets or joined yesterday. Stop being greedy and learn to play nice with others and perhaps you too can be in a well organized guild with a healthy roster.

100% this -- I await those who are crying in this thread to analyze this argument, realize its the truth, and then avoid addressing it in this thread.

v0cifer8

Novice

The entirety of this post is bullshit. EQMS only EXISTS to raid champ spawns and RDA's after everyone else has done all the hard work. If this makes YOU feel good about yourself, good for you! Most everyone else just thinks you're assholes for showing up at the last minute and ruining the work EVERYONE ELSE did.

Guild size is ABSOLUTELY a valid complaint. Glutts won't even leave his HOUSE if there aren't a dozen EQMS members on...haha - Not everyone finds it fun to roll 20 deep and spam a bunch of EB's. Congratulations! You found the LAZIEST way to PK. Awesome. The end result of your guild's bullshit is going to be an entirely green server. Have fun playing with yourselves!

v0cifer8

Novice
100% this -- I await those who are crying in this thread to analyze this argument, realize its the truth, and then avoid addressing it in this thread.

Hey, Glutts: Not everyone on the server wants to roll 12-20 deep spamming EB's and riding on the coattails of everyone else's hard work. Can you grasp that concept?

v0cifer8

Novice
I've noticed that the players that complain about EQMS are usually the greediest players on the shard.

By the way, THIS part of your post is LAUGHABLY ridiculous. I started this thread after spending two hours doing the Destard champ spawn, luring Rikktor away, and then getting PK'ed by around FOURTEEN (14) EQMS members! EVERYONE ELSE started the champ spawn, beat down ALL the spawns (at the cost of our regs/weapons/armor/scrolls/etc.), and got Rikktor to pop. We kited him away from the spawn, and got his health down to 1/3 before EQMS ROLLED IN AND KILLED EVERYONE...to ensure that they got all the loot drops.

Now, you tell me: Who are the "greediest" players? The ones PLAYING THE GAME, or the ones swooping in at the last minute to take advantage of everyone else's time and hard work?

That comment was the HEIGHT of irony...lol - Bravo!

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
there were 8 of us on reds....why don't you join a guild that can protect you from 8 newb reds?

p.s.

since you say not everyone likes to group up I ask you:

what do you like less, getting shit on by EQMS or being a part of a crew of 10 ppl and killing us?

Yoko Kurama

Master
The entirety of this post is bullshit. EQMS only EXISTS to raid champ spawns and RDA's after everyone else has done all the hard work. If this makes YOU feel good about yourself, good for you! Most everyone else just thinks you're assholes for showing up at the last minute and ruining the work EVERYONE ELSE did.

Guild size is ABSOLUTELY a valid complaint. Glutts won't even leave his HOUSE if there aren't a dozen EQMS members on...haha - Not everyone finds it fun to roll 20 deep and spam a bunch of EB's. Congratulations! You found the LAZIEST way to PK. Awesome. The end result of your guild's bullshit is going to be an entirely green server. Have fun playing with yourselves!

Speaking of bullshit, why is it almost every champ and rda and AD I go to it is EQMS pvm people doing work, more than the other people. Do you think we don't get raided, griefed, and harassed way more than average people? Do you think we own all the rda, champs, and bosses by PKing for 1-2 hours a night around midnight? No, we are the ones out there tracking the rda and spawning the bosses and burning through the champ waves. So stop with your stupid crying, everything you are saying is bullshit. And don't even start with size, the true and original zerg will always be the clowns from Trin...Werkt is HUGE, and if they weren't all scared trammyites, maybe they could do something other than run and die. I could go on and on, Tard was right on. We generally start and finish most of the champs that are done, how do you consider that showing up the last minute? Yesterday, we got 2 rda back to back...how did we do this? Well, 2 people spent over an hour tracking and then we went and cleared it and took the loot, uncontested. Are you telling me no other guilds have 1-2 people with tracking? What is this nonsense? Everything you said is lies or half truths.

Hey, Glutts: Not everyone on the server wants to roll 12-20 deep spamming EB's and riding on the coattails of everyone else's hard work. Can you grasp that concept?

Hey, if you don't want to join EQMS, for a fair tribute to Gluttony, you and your guild could be allowed to play the game with the protection of the noble fighters of EQMS.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
By the way, THIS part of your post is LAUGHABLY ridiculous. I started this thread after spending two hours doing the Destard champ spawn, luring Rikktor away, and then getting PK'ed by around FOURTEEN (14) EQMS members! EVERYONE ELSE started the champ spawn, beat down ALL the spawns (at the cost of our regs/weapons/armor/scrolls/etc.), and got Rikktor to pop. We kited him away from the spawn, and got his health down to 1/3 before EQMS ROLLED IN AND KILLED EVERYONE...to ensure that they got all the loot drops.

Now, you tell me: Who are the "greediest" players? The ones PLAYING THE GAME, or the ones swooping in at the last minute to take advantage of everyone else's time and hard work?

That comment was the HEIGHT of irony...lol - Bravo!

I agree that EQMS is well organized and achieves great accomplishments by working together. We hope that other guilds will look at our success and emulate it in the near future. It doesn't happen overnight. It takes leadership and a commitment to one another.

Myself and other EQMS often work in smaller groups during the day. We have also had champs taken from us and had blue tamers take counts on us at the last second at RDA's. We don't cry about it in forums. We organize and fight back because we've played together and can count on each other. At least we have the fortitude to come on reds rather than just take counts with meta pets.

canucks99

Master
NO EQMS = BETTER BRITTANIA!! these guys are like the Isis to the server!!..

How are they able to place sooo many houses and get away with it each time!!!!!! GMS ARE AWARE and all they do is delete the plot!! so break the rules and get a little slap on the wrist?>?? doesn't make sense if they have more than 3 houses ALL OF THERE HOUSES should drop!. ( And put gates on the brit roof so everyone can have a chance at the loot) Imagine how fun of an event this would be.. Looting an illegal eqms house!!!

Last edited by a moderator: