I'm glad the STAFF thinks...

Caso

Grandmaster
I think the word of the day is restraint.

POWER is like the thug that throws a blindside or a sucker punch - but that's the end of the fight. Fights dirty. Does whatever it takes to even the odds.

EQMS is like the thug that doesn't stop when his opponent is knocked out. Ganks. Often.

Neither have class, both must win at all costs, and both deserve to spend some time in county IMO.

Win at all costs has consequences and people do take note and engage the server in reaction to the affronts of both guilds. Don't think for a minute that one is any better or on higher moral ground than the other.

Too bad $ isn't part of the discussion anymore LAWL
So you want trammel?

Shouldn't listen to players who seem to die 1vs1 with a maxed meta pet/nightmare combo.
You're in the Down syndrome cattle category.

Bromista

Grandmaster
What the fuck you want, a screenshot of my collection of gold weapons made by an aborigine?

POWER dexers die to me plenty often, thanks ****-boy. Never had much of a problem killing your tamers on my dexer either.

You're fucking ********.

Caso

Grandmaster
What the fuck you want, a screenshot of my collection of gold weapons made by an aborigine?

POWER dexers die to me plenty often, thanks ****-boy. Never had much of a problem killing your tamers on my dexer either.

You're fucking ********.
Calm down captain Ahab save your energy for the great battles against moby dick.

I am not aborigines nor have you ever killed me. Maybe a 5 man scrub gank where you were a quick seagull and managed to loot a weapon? Good work lol

Bromista

Grandmaster
You retards all use the same gold weapons made by the same crafter so it truthfully doesn't matter who you think I've killed or not.

POWER sux. All 1v1 kills I don't call in because I don't care if I live or die. Unlike you...lol so sensitive.

How should the game be played? Without organizing other players in order to achieve objectives?

If you'd actually read my post you'd see I was referring to your spies in other guilds and generally acting like detestable cunts. Not your ability to rally swords to your banner, which is commendable on its own.