I'm glad the STAFF thinks...

Bromista

Grandmaster
Never gonna happen, too scared.

POWER members are just as bad for business but obviously for other reasons. Lotta human garbage in that guild that don't know how to act, long history of rule-breaking and cheating, etc. EQMS play like pussies 24/7 and have no regard for the server or its players and clearly has staff on their side...which is really odd...and staff really doesn't keep that a secret tbh. Don't ask me why. I don't have an answer for that but I know it's a huge turn-off for they player base.

I'd love to see UOF wash hands of both guilds tbh.

UOF needs red guilds - not scumbags.

Yoko Kurama

Master

Funny, looks like the top 10 on this champ were all EQMS...5th in a row. Who are we stealing from exactly, and who is doing all the "hard" work? Oh ya, EQMS...

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Everything that EQMS has to do with 14 people, POWER has done/does do with 2-4.
The differences, other than the numbers and the obvious fact that EQMS are huge pussies that are scared to die in a video game, are that they will do whatever it takes to do what they consider "winning"(even if that means raiding said champ with 2 full parties AND blues LOL) at this game and they don't care what it takes to do so.. Even if it's bad for the server as a whole.
A lot of people compare POWER and EQMS simply because we both do somewhat the same things.. Raiding champs, etc. but you can be guaranteed that when we raid your champ, you will have a chance to defend it because we enjoy the challenge. Everyone loves winning obviously, but some would rather not be put in a position to lose.. And when a huge group of raging nerds (that half of obviously have some sort of rl self depreciating complex) that encompasses half of the online pvp ready population at any given time are constantly attempting to make the game less fun to anyone and everyone else, it gets old.
@GluttonySDS (one of the main members with the complex above) has been on and on about how he has "ran POWER off the server" for awhile now, but I'll be honest.. When you kill a group 3v9 and they come back with 6 more + gluttony on a blue spamming paralyze EVERY DAY for months, it gets old. Even to those of us that enjoy a constant challenge. That's not "running" us off the server, that's us looking for actual pvp.

There is black and white proof of gluttony saying on the EQMS forums before they came back that their plan was to grief the shit out of this server to the point where people quit.. Until some new game comes out, which is when they will leave and go there. Aga has links and screenshots of this.. They have even been posted here, along with screenshots of them sharing pretty sketchy scripts (most of them from azria and another males member that I can't name because id rather not be banned LOL)

Tl;dr now that POWER and DMG aren't around as much to destroy and belittle EQMS, all they have left to do is jerk eachother off and pk (in large groups of course.)

Hmu when anyone sees EQMS successfully raid a champ with 2 reds or glutt pk'ing solo. Lol.

Another POWER rage essay about how EQMS has defeated them.... I love it!

I'll summarize it for you:

"POWER used to be the top dogs on the shard, raiding champs/idocs/RDAs/Harrowers -- then EQMS came and shit on us through superior organization and leadership, they shit on us so hard for a year straight we left the server so we could go somewhere else and try again to be top dogs"

I heard POWER is ganking bards 5v1 on their new server... what will happen if EQMS goes there and shits on you again, will you guys quit UO for good? LAWL !

lollo

Grandmaster
Everything that EQMS has to do with 14 people, POWER has done/does do with 2-4.
The differences, other than the numbers and the obvious fact that EQMS are huge pussies that are scared to die in a video game, are that they will do whatever it takes to do what they consider "winning"(even if that means raiding said champ with 2 full parties AND blues LOL) at this game and they don't care what it takes to do so.. Even if it's bad for the server as a whole.
A lot of people compare POWER and EQMS simply because we both do somewhat the same things.. Raiding champs, etc. but you can be guaranteed that when we raid your champ, you will have a chance to defend it because we enjoy the challenge. Everyone loves winning obviously, but some would rather not be put in a position to lose.. And when a huge group of raging nerds (that half of obviously have some sort of rl self depreciating complex) that encompasses half of the online pvp ready population at any given time are constantly attempting to make the game less fun to anyone and everyone else, it gets old.
@GluttonySDS (one of the main members with the complex above) has been on and on about how he has "ran POWER off the server" for awhile now, but I'll be honest.. When you kill a group 3v9 and they come back with 6 more + gluttony on a blue spamming paralyze EVERY DAY for months, it gets old. Even to those of us that enjoy a constant challenge. That's not "running" us off the server, that's us looking for actual pvp.

There is black and white proof of gluttony saying on the EQMS forums before they came back that their plan was to grief the shit out of this server to the point where people quit.. Until some new game comes out, which is when they will leave and go there. Aga has links and screenshots of this.. They have even been posted here, along with screenshots of them sharing pretty sketchy scripts (most of them from azria and another males member that I can't name because id rather not be banned LOL)

Tl;dr now that POWER and DMG aren't around as much to destroy and belittle EQMS, all they have left to do is jerk eachother off and pk (in large groups of course.)

Hmu when anyone sees EQMS successfully raid a champ with 2 reds or glutt pk'ing solo. Lol.

Last day i logged (mon or tue, can't even remember) me and 3 other EQMS reds succesfully raided riktor as well.

Come on tyler everyone knows you're dense, But seriously, Are you pretending that raiding a champ from 10 newbie unorganized blues with 4 reds is hard???
Lol everyone Can do it, But if we have 8 reds on should we just say "nope guys, only 4 of us are going, you wait at GH because we wanna look as cool as power"

Gtfo here with This bullshit

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Every OSI shard had a unique history and reputation in the late nineties. The stories that are remembered involve the epic battles of each shard's premier guilds. No one remembers the greedy little groups that horded the most pixels. Why? Because there's no glory or challenge in seeing how much shit you can accumulate in a video game. You might as well play one of those clickbait games on facebook.

Guilds that can't even muster a full group of 8 players to defend a champ have no right complaining about a "zerg". They have no claim to say that they are playing UO in the way it was meant to be played. Any MMO is based around team work. The little guilds that never have more than 4-5 people in a group are so off-base in their view of how the game is meant to be played. Games that encourage groups of 4-6 are first person shooters and clickfest games like Diablo with tiny levels where everyone is on the same screen. Every MMO encourages decent sized team play involving large groups with battles that cover a large amount of ground.

People can work in small groups with success in UO. Before I joined EQMS I would still get my power scrolls out of a champ nearly every time it got raided. I did this by being smart and hiding on the periphery of where the champ was going to fall. I probably had eyes on the champ's health with a hidden character or a ghost. Whenever it got red lined I would gate in away from people and hide until it fell. I knew raids would be a possibility so I was always prepared and just gained a large champ score and waited for my chance to scoop up the power scrolls. I almost never kept a repond katana on me during the last level of Barracoon. I knew what was coming and played it smart. The players complaining about getting raided never put thought into organizing a decent guild or being smart in their approach to playing in a small one.

Honestly, if you want to know the bigger problem for the shard then look no further than meta pets and relics. That's pretty much the sole end game content. Its the reason that nothing has any gold value besides dono stuff, relics, and 120 taming. Most players just grind their metas until an RDA pops. This is their entire lonely UO existence. Even when they max out their meta they sit there and repeat their monotonous existence. So sad. If relics were more obtainable and tamers weren't the only class players wanted to grind then maybe everyone would actually participate in stuff that doesn't involve relic drops.

ton loc

Master
@lollo and @GluttonySDS both laid out by POWER on numerous occasions under very embarrassing circumstances.

Say what you gotta say to make your inner chubby wizard/UO man feel better, but EQMS never ran us off of any server.. No matter what delusional demention youre in today.

@GluttonySDS has dodged literally every POWER member on the active roster, even our pvm focused members. It must be embarassing for your guild mates.. Being led by such a trash can ***** and all. Lol.

lollo

Grandmaster
@lollo and @GluttonySDS both laid out by POWER on numerous occasions under very embarrassing circumstances.

Say what you gotta say to make your inner chubby wizard/UO man feel better, but EQMS never ran us off of any server.. No matter what delusional demention youre in today.

@GluttonySDS has dodged literally every POWER member on the active roster, even our pvm focused members. It must be embarassing for your guild mates.. Being led by such a trash can ***** and all. Lol.

You tried to hide your identity on the forums For months. Wanna talk about embarassments?

ton loc

Master
Last day i logged (mon or tue, can't even remember) me and 3 other EQMS reds succesfully raided riktor as well.

Come on tyler everyone knows you're dense, But seriously, Are you pretending that raiding a champ from 10 newbie unorganized blues with 4 reds is hard???
Lol everyone Can do it, But if we have 8 reds on should we just say "nope guys, only 4 of us are going, you wait at GH because we wanna look as cool as power"

Gtfo here with This bullshit
Lollo.. There are a lot of bad players in your guild, but you are one of the worst. Even some of your guildies have mentioned how bad you are to us. :'D

Plus i gotta do what I gotta do. With EQMS constantly on the prowl trying to get competition banned, gotta look out. Especially for creeps like yourself. The Italians warned us about how stalker ish you get.

lollo

Grandmaster
Lollo.. There are a lot of bad players in your guild, but you are one of the worst. Even some of your guildies have mentioned how bad you are to us. :'D

Yeah i'm sure of that. I guess you have no proof whatsoever, like every time you say something

ton loc

Master
Yeah i'm sure of that. I guess you have no proof whatsoever, like every time you say something
Kinda like the time you swore up and down you had never died to a POWER member 1v1, then when we posted screenshots you had excuses for each one?

Stay bad lollo. My offer from the other day still stands.. For 250k, I'll do my best to polish a turd and make you a little less shit at this game.

lollo

Grandmaster
Kinda like the time you swore up and down you had never died to a POWER member 1v1, then when we posted screenshots you had excuses for each one?

Stay bad lollo. My offer from the other day still stands.. For 250k, I'll do my best to polish a turd and make you a little less shit at this game.

It was ONE picture tyler. I mean shit, you bums try to pk me on the daily, your success rate is like 5% But yeah i Also die

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
You can tell from this entire thread that the OP's argument is unsound and fundamentally flawed.

We provide proof that EQMS is playing an MMO the right way. We stay organized. We put the time into building a community by welcoming and training new players. There's a long history of epic guild battles in UO. The sole fact that UO is an MMO means that its meant to be played with large groups.

This thread is full of personal insults from #affected players that have been spamming this nonsense for ages. These same players can never seem to sit in a guild longer than a few months because their toxic personalities don't lend well to cohesive team play. Then there are the players that have been in scrubby little guilds that horde pixels and take counts whenever they actually have the numbers to pull it off. Then they cry in forums when it happens to them.

What you DON'T see in this thread are players attempting to make the argument that UO should be played with small groups of 4 because anything else is a zerg. You don't see people making the argument that we need Trammel so that all the tamers can horde their pixels in peace and quiet.

Well if UO is meant to have red players and if MMO's are meant to have sizable groups then EQMS is by definition playing the game "right".

ton loc

Master
You can tell from this entire thread that the OP's argument is unsound and fundamentally flawed.

We provide proof that EQMS is playing an MMO the right way. We stay organized. We put the time into building a community by welcoming and training new players. There's a long history of epic guild battles in UO. The sole fact that UO is an MMO means that its meant to be played with large groups.

This thread is full of personal insults from #affected players that have been spamming this nonsense for ages. These same players can never seem to sit in a guild longer than a few months because their toxic personalities don't lend well to cohesive team play. Then there are the players that have been in scrubby little guilds that horde pixels and take counts whenever they actually have the numbers to pull it off. Then they cry in forums when it happens to them.

What you DON'T see in this thread are players attempting to make the argument that UO should be played with small groups of 4 because anything else is a zerg. You don't see people making the argument that we need Trammel so that all the tamers can horde their pixels in peace and quiet.

Well if UO is meant to have red players and if MMO's are meant to have sizable groups then EQMS is by definition playing the game "right".
What is an MMO? MASSIVELY multiplayer rpg. UO Forever is not massive, nor is the current player base able to contain more than a couple "MASSIVE" guilds.

The way you play the game is not fun for 60% of the rest of the server (only bc EQMS is the other 40%). You and glutt need to get off your high horse and realize that no one else gives a fuck how you think the game should be played, just like neither of you give a fuck how the rest of the server thinks.. And that's evident by the current mass exodus.
In the end, gluttony and the rest of you play the way you do because you are horrible and are scared to lose or die for some reason.. Which is shown when you realize that a good portion of your members only join so they stop dying. I'd be willing to bet that more than half of the current members talking shit on the forums, rez killing noobs, talking shit in game, etc are the same noobs that got griefed into paying to join that shit show. Bad players joining other bad players to be bad together.

Great job though! Have fun guys :)

lollo

Grandmaster
What is an MMO? MASSIVELY multiplayer rpg. UO Forever is not massive, nor is the current player base able to contain more than a couple "MASSIVE" guilds.

The way you play the game is not fun for 60% of the rest of the server (only bc EQMS is the other 40%). You and glutt need to get off your high horse and realize that no one else gives a fuck how you think the game should be played, just like neither of you give a fuck how the rest of the server thinks.. And that's evident by the current mass exodus.

Great job though! Have fun guys :)

Can't wait For you and all the others to crawl back to UOF. It's gonna be priceless

ton loc

Master
Can't wait For you and all the others to crawl back to UOF. It's gonna be priceless
Who said we left UOF? Oh right. Just you, your guildies and gluttony. What do all of you have in common? Low skill level and talking shit to people that stomp you day in and day out. Lol

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Who said we left UOF? Oh right. Just you, your guildies and gluttony. What do all of you have in common? Low skill level and talking shit to people that stomp you day in and day out. Lol

Poor little #affected mongbat farmer. Show us on the doll where EQMS ebolt railed you.

There's no mass exodus on UOF. Just because you died farming ettins and rage quit one afternoon does not indicate a larger trend. The numbers are probably higher than they've ever been during Summer. One look around and you'll see its all gravy man.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Poor little #affected mongbat farmer. Show us on the doll where EQMS ebolt railed you.

There's no mass exodus on UOF. Just because you died farming ettins and rage quit one afternoon does not indicate a larger trend. The numbers are probably higher than they've ever been during Summer. One look around and you'll see its all gravy man.

Agreed... there is no mass exodus because POWER and aga's crew left.... sorry both groups they were hot shit at PVP but couldnt handle dying to newbs over and over and over and over again.

you-arent-defeated.jpg

This sums up POWER and CoM quite well... although in their cases, they both lost AND quit.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I think the word of the day is restraint.

POWER is like the thug that throws a blindside or a sucker punch - but that's the end of the fight. Fights dirty. Does whatever it takes to even the odds.

EQMS is like the thug that doesn't stop when his opponent is knocked out. Ganks. Often.

Neither have class, both must win at all costs, and both deserve to spend some time in county IMO.

Win at all costs has consequences and people do take note and engage the server in reaction to the affronts of both guilds. Don't think for a minute that one is any better or on higher moral ground than the other.

Too bad $ isn't part of the discussion anymore LAWL

Agreed... there is no mass exodus because POWER and aga's crew left.... sorry both groups they were hot shit at PVP but couldnt handle dying to newbs over and over and over and over again.

you-arent-defeated.jpg

This sums up POWER and CoM quite well... although in their cases, they both lost AND quit.

Either way your logic is flawed.

Well... I guess you have defeated some of these smaller PvP guilds... because they got smart and left/quit.

Please keep bragging about how its a good thing that 'EQMS shits on any competition daily' and then they quit or leave.

Sounds like a great thing for a single guild to be pushing away handfuls of players.