I suggest a limit on boats placed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Didn't say someone couldn't own more than one boat. You are starting to sound like wreckognize

You're right. You, instead, asked why someone would need to place 14 boats. I guess because they can because they own them all just like you can own 3 houses to store all your shit. My point, really, is this whole thing doesn't matter. There shouldn't be a limit on boats.

GreenB

Master
You're right. You, instead, asked why someone would need to place 14 boats. I guess because they can because they own them all just like you can own 3 houses to store all your shit. My point, really, is this whole thing doesn't matter. There shouldn't be a limit on boats.

I'm not sure how you can compare boats to houses exactly as they aren't the same concept.

I've spoke to several people who think the boating system is broken.

Including the guy who did this lol.

Either way, it's being brought up to staff. Not a make or break thing in the game, just a suggestion.

Bromista

Grandmaster
actually I do do that, often. For the first 2 years of UOF i maintained having 2 ships in the water at all times, completely stationary. And hence needed a third to do my sailing with.

In more recent times, I've used upwards of 6 ships in the water at any given time, but it has been a couple months since I cleared my vessels out of the water.

So you can see, I'm not simply trolling to troll. You should simply agree with the cooldown, and close your mouth, boy.
You place ships so you can do stupid shit then run out of dungeons, head for the coast, and say embark for a quick escape. And even then you still die.

You're bad at UO amd bad at forums just face it.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
You place ships so you can do stupid shit then run out of dungeons, head for the coast, and say embark for a quick escape. And even then you still die.

You're bad at UO amd bad at forums just face it.

So are you back officially? Or is fatty gf just on vaca?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I never took offense. Just curious if you're back trolling officially because you seem to have disappeared from the forums for the last month or so.

Figured your gargantuan, pants wearing, lady(ish)friend may have given you what's for, and then left for a vacation, when I seen you posting, that's all.

Keltonator

Grandmaster
You know someone's #affected when they run out of logical points to make that deal at all with the topic at hand and start ignorantly bashing someone's rl situation, that they in fact know absolutely nothing about.
You're a child.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah no fucking way would my wife approve of her picture being shared with anyone on the internet. Instead you got a believable female and it was interesting to see how much people will harp on something they otherwise wouldn't say shit about just because it's me. It's odd to see Hanes do it, because what the fuck could he have going for him?

It is true that your online persona is an extension of your real life, so clearly the guy isn't playing with a full deck and desperately lacks social skills. He has no one.

I'm sure at least some of the faggots that have taken the bait and take this shit far too seriously probably amount to at least a little something in-game or in RL.

I mean the taking it to what you think is RL insults when you no longer have shit to say ahout UO related affairs is already cringeworthy, but he's attacking my forum activity? Fuck me running, lol. The guy who falls off the face of the Earth for months at a time is saying this because I'm not tearing apart the plethora of terrible suggestions he has been posting lately?

A wise man once said "oh ok"

P.s. it is hard to detect your absences because you already maintain such a small presence on this server, but what would have happened if you actually owned your own houses during those absences with no friends to refresh for you? You might have lost a couple whole mil worth of pixels.

P.P.s. you are still ill-equipped to talk shit with Bromo the clown

GreenB

Master
Yeah no fucking way would my wife approve of her picture being shared with anyone on the internet. Instead you got a believable female and it was interesting to see how much people will harp on something they otherwise wouldn't say shit about just because it's me. It's odd to see Hanes do it, because what the fuck could he have going for him?

It is true that your online persona is an extension of your real life, so clearly the guy isn't playing with a full deck and desperately lacks social skills. He has no one.

I'm sure at least some of the faggots that have taken the bait and take this shit far too seriously probably amount to at least a little something in-game or in RL.

I mean the taking it to what you think is RL insults when you no longer have shit to say ahout UO related affairs is already cringeworthy, but he's attacking my forum activity? Fuck me running, lol. The guy who falls off the face of the Earth for months at a time is saying this because I'm not tearing apart the plethora of terrible suggestions he has been posting lately?

A wise man once said "oh ok"

P.s. it is hard to detect your absences because you already maintain such a small presence on this server, but what would have happened if you actually owned your own houses during those absences with no friends to refresh for you? You might have lost a couple whole mil worth of pixels.

P.P.s. you are still ill-equipped to talk shit with Bromo the clown

Bromista I honestly think he just wishes he had something to go home to..

Bromista

Grandmaster
Maybe if he had someone to share a space with in RL he wouldn't do things like stalk people outside their UO houses in the wee hours of the morning. On the weekend. When I lived on the raffle island. And nothing was going on. No one online. No one doing anything to attract attention. Just chillin'.

He also counts my houses and gets the number comically wrong on a regular basis and tries to hold it against me.

He's doing things. Important things.

The Gandin

Grandmaster
I never took offense. Just curious if you're back trolling officially because you seem to have disappeared from the forums for the last month or so.

Figured your gargantuan, pants wearing, lady(ish)friend may have given you what's for, and then left for a vacation, when I seen you posting, that's all.

You're seriously one of the most pathetic pieces of shit ever.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I used to use to get some jollies out of getting people banned for it but I've found it's a lot funnier (and lazier) to watch people who have the respect of no one somehow earn even less.

And I guess in Hanes warped mind that has told him to ramp it up. He neeeeever used to say shit about my "wife" even though he was one of these pressing hardest to get me to post pics. He maybe made a few random comments but he's hitting her hard lately, my poor wife.

I'm not gonna copy and paste from the R&F PM but believe me when I say that shit was fucking creepy. Having like six dudes hound you for days to post pics of your wife is pretty awkward.

Well needless to say they got what they wanted LOLOL.

Just look in that * Australians pirate chest cry thread, one of the Aussie faggots is still going on about Moby Dick or some shit...

Christ boys that was like two years ago.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lol you made nothing but an ass of yourself when you couldn't handle a comment about boats, bro.

Or was it the attack on your shitposting that stuck in your craw?

Holy shit I think I just killed UO Mohammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.