I suggest a limit on boats placed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenB

Master
ZIIE0sY.jpg

Why does one need this many boats? One screen west there was another 6 or 7 boats. Same guy kept going around placing them so we couldn't get to our bodies.

I mean shit you only need like 1 or 2. Maybe 3. This is kinda ridiculous.

halygon

Grandmaster
It's kind of the same thing as using boxes to block people. Which is illegal. Can staff please clean that trash up from this suggestion thread?

@halygon
We had a conversation about this a couple weeks back in staff chat. After reviewing all angles, it was decided that blocking in a boat with other boats is not equivalent to blocking a character with items and hence does not break the shard rules.

That said, I have brought up your suggestion for discussion among staff and I am curious to see what further players say about this topic.

girana

Grandmaster
We had a conversation about this a couple weeks back in staff chat. After reviewing all angles, it was decided that blocking in a boat with other boats is not equivalent to blocking a character with items and hence does not break the shard rules.

That said, I have brought up your suggestion for discussion among staff and I am curious to see what further players say about this topic.

there is huge diffrent between boats and boxes

you cant block anything with boats

GreenB

Master
You can block boats with boats. Takes a lot more to blow up 13 boats than to move a box out of your way.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
That might be the same one I started the last thread about this over, but they declared it legit and locked the thread to avoid being called out on the inherent irrationality of supporting cheating. He also blocks your recall spot onto your boat with a table and multi-clients with a grappling hook tossing/boat laying alt, but that's all fine cuz it's on the sea and they're "pirates." :rolleyes: So sucky and against the rules, but if you point that out the thread gets locked, cuz that's the main message being conveyed: cheaters aren't the problem, ppl who complain about them are. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deadpool

Grandmaster
That might be the same one I started the last thread about this over, but they declared it legit and locked the thread to avoid being called out on the complete irrationality of supporting a cheater. He also blocks your recall spot onto your boat with a table and multi-clients with a grappling hook tossing/boat laying alt, but that's all fine cuz it's on the sea and they're "pirates." :rolleyes: So sucky and against the rules, but if you point that out the thread gets locked, cuz that's the main message being conveyed.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

halygon

Grandmaster
That might be the same one I started the last thread about this over, but they declared it legit and locked the thread to avoid being called out on the inherent irrationality of supporting cheating. He also blocks your recall spot onto your boat with a table and multi-clients with a grappling hook tossing/boat laying alt, but that's all fine cuz it's on the sea and they're "pirates." :rolleyes: So sucky and against the rules, but if you point that out the thread gets locked, cuz that's the main message being conveyed: cheaters aren't the problem, ppl who complain about them are. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:(

halygon

Grandmaster
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/multiclient-cheating-pirates.74448/

Well if you didn't think this thread was gonna come to bite you in the buttside, then your buttside was *sorely* mistaken. :p

Disclaimer: I'm drunk. :confused:
Not exactly biting me in the buttside - the message was clear there as it is here.

The sad face was because you actually believe the staff wants to quiet you down and not listen to you - which is completely wrong. That thread you referenced went on for three pages before I posted in it. I locked it after my post because it was getting out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.