Not open for further replies.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
Oh come on. That was FUN flaming!

Everyone was of age and consenting. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilike

Grandmaster
The rules need major clarification, because I'm too fucking stupid to understand them. Hold my hand please? And if you're gonna allow alts to boat block and use grappling hooks, PVP alts ought to be able to physically block, heal, use wall of stone, etc.

Not that I agree with any of that. But it needs to be made clear.

I....
Why even bother.

As for the op, you have to admit. It's pretty funny that he spent that much on boats, just to secure your body of worthless items. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900P

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
We bother cuz rules *ought* mean something. When players are free to break them, that means we all are. And thence (new word I just made up) those are the new rules.

I have as many boats myself, galleons included. Why not? If 10 boats seems like a lot of gold to you, then you must suck at UO. :rolleyes:

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Also I just want so say one more time since it got deleted: Turd Pool.

LOL! :p

Yeah, I also want to say this one more time since it got deleted: Shouldn't be allowed to be around electronic devices.

Anyway, to stay on topic with no flaming, the boat rules are fine. Next topic.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
Sorry, I meant "Turd Drool" LOL!

Yes, I saw the movie. You are just a fan-boy tho.

Either way, gay as a dick sandwich.

Kilike

Grandmaster
We bother cuz rules *ought* mean something. When players are free to break them, that means we all are. And thence (new word I just made up) those are the new rules. Aren't I the dumbest, crankiest fuckwit in these forums? Don't worry though "I'm drunk". Ban me please so I can hang myself.

I have as many boats myself, galleons included. Why not? If 10 boats seems like a lot of gold to you, then you must suck at UO. :rolleyes:

Thank you for proving my point, even further. Why bother, was aimed at you. Meaning why bother even trying to talk sense with you. Not sure how many times you need to be told your interpretation of the rules are wrong.

10 boats is cheap, but far more expensive than 50-100 regs, maybe a set of armor, some bandaids, and MAYBE(though unlikely) some pots.

Sent from my SM-G900P

wreckognize

Grandmaster
OP is a cuban.

I still disagree with OP that one player shouldn't be able to own multiple ships.

The ability to place a ship could have a cooldown though. Like 10 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Im taking it personally having my brilliant memes be removed when there are clearly no rules governing posting of memes in this section. Why moderators are such trolls here and use their mod abilities to troll players?

@halygon

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Honestly, I'm trying to post some harmless, light humor, ON TOPIC memes and the admins here keep removing them. And it's friday. So what does that say??

Status
Not open for further replies.