I suggest a limit on boats placed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenB

Master
Where did I say you can't own more than one boat? I said you shouldn't be able to place that many at one time.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Where did I say you can't own more than one boat? I said you shouldn't be able to place that many at one time.
Why? There's no reason for it. MAYBE add a small cool down timer to placing one, but even then... I don't see that as being needed. You died on a boat, most likely lost nothing, and the guy used a cleaver method to prevent you from reaching your mare. If it's balled, and you lost nothing, what's the problem exactly?

Sent from my SM-G900P

Deadpool

Grandmaster

Well if you have no limit on the boats you own then why would there be a limit on how many you could place at a time?

Kilike

Grandmaster
I know PCH used to set up a gauntlet consisting of boats to destroy to train up new boats. I'm sure others have as well, but they're the only pirates I've played with. I really don't see an issue here. Not all suggestions are worth while.

Sent from my SM-G900P

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Tell me a reason why you need to have 14 boats placed on one character.

I own multiple galleons. I allow guildmates to Captain them by adding them as 'co owners' to the ship, so to speak.

With your suggested change, I would need to hand over millions worth of galleons to other players, who could never give them back.

There's also the fact that sometimes you need to use a second ship to go get your first one, if your recall spot gets blocked somehow. Or if you lost the runes. It's just a terrible, non user friendly suggestion bro.

You're acting like castro buddy.

Mordoc

Master
We bother cuz rules *ought* mean something. When players are free to break them, that means we all are. And thence (new word I just made up) those are the new rules.

:rolleyes:

yeah that also includes rules on the forums about bashing staff and personal attacks towards other members of the forums which you seem to be constantly doing in your posts.

GreenB

Master
I own multiple galleons. I allow guildmates to Captain them by adding them as 'co owners' to the ship, so to speak.

With your suggested change, I would need to hand over millions worth of galleons to other players, who could never give them back.

There's also the fact that sometimes you need to use a second ship to go get your first one, if your recall spot gets blocked somehow. Or if you lost the runes. It's just a terrible, non user friendly suggestion bro.

You're acting like castro buddy.

There's obviously no issue with that.... Are you placing 14 galleons on one character while sailing around on one boat? No.

You are trolling just to troll. You are also very bad at it.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
There's obviously no issue with that.... Are you placing 14 galleons on one character while sailing around on one boat? No.

You are trolling just to troll. You are also very bad at it.

actually I do do that, often. For the first 2 years of UOF i maintained having 2 ships in the water at all times, completely stationary. And hence needed a third to do my sailing with.

In more recent times, I've used upwards of 6 ships in the water at any given time, but it has been a couple months since I cleared my vessels out of the water.

So you can see, I'm not simply trolling to troll. You should simply agree with the cooldown, and close your mouth, boy.

Keltonator

Grandmaster
Lol @Yoar you keep liking posts but haven't spoken your own opinion, when yours is arguably the most significant in regards to the the happenings on the high seas. Let's hear it!

GreenB

Master
actually I do do that, often. For the first 2 years of UOF i maintained having 2 ships in the water at all times, completely stationary. And hence needed a third to do my sailing with.

In more recent times, I've used upwards of 6 ships in the water at any given time, but it has been a couple months since I cleared my vessels out of the water.

So you can see, I'm not simply trolling to troll. You should simply agree with the cooldown, and close your mouth, boy.

Lol boy.

You seem kind of creepy now.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Lol boy.

You seem kind of creepy now.

Can we get back on topic please? You're crying over nothing. Trying to make the game less user friendly because you lost a fight on an even playing field. Shameful really.

So I've given you good reasons why what you're asking for isn't viable, and you just keep coming back with personal attacks. Good on you to be so quick to call moderators out to your thread to exact revenge against those who are debating against you in ways you could never accomplish yourself.

Kinda like the way you do UO boating, I guess. You wanted the advantage offered by a ship, yet you didn't apparently get to know that system very well. All that time you spent, taking screenshots, paging staff, making this thread, asking for staff to clean it up for you, when everything was on topic anyways, you could have been sinking those ships all by yourself. Hell, my galleon could have sank every one of those ships in the screenshot in under 60 seconds. learn to play, boy. learn to play.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Obviously to put all of my stuff in. Has nothing to do with boats.

Oh, gotcha. So because you wanna store tons of pixel garbage, that justifies having 3 houses. But someone wanting more than 1 boat is just silly. Got it.

GreenB

Master
Oh, gotcha. So because you wanna store tons of pixel garbage, that justifies having 3 houses. But someone wanting more than 1 boat is just silly. Got it.

Didn't say someone couldn't own more than one boat. You are starting to sound like wreckognize

Kilike

Grandmaster
Didn't say someone couldn't own more than one boat. You are starting to sound like wreckognize
Hanes is an idiot, deadpool is sexy, and silly, but that doesn't mean the idea to change how many boats can be placed by one person is a good idea either.

It's a non factor really.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.