How dumb

Tuabain

Adept
Pretty fun Christmas present. I never even got to see it. Stolen out of my bag as soon as I clicked on the table. Y'all are kinda fecking stupid.

Cinder

Master
Pretty fun Christmas present. I never even got to see it. Stolen out of my bag as soon as I clicked on the table. Y'all are kinda fecking stupid.
You are allowed three accounts ... one prize per account... try again!! :) Good Luck!!

Malkraven

Grandmaster
its pretty easy not to get it stolen.
1 Dont stand right next to tree.
2 hide or invis and dbl click it asap ( if u get reveal instantly move elsewhere)
3 pick it up and drop it in bank asap goto a diff bank before u use it

i claimed all 3 with no issues

Dig'em

Grandmaster
CONGRATS. Because of all your whining they made stealing impossible directly ONTOP of the Britt bank. Smh

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
CONGRATS. Because of all your whining they made stealing impossible directly ONTOP of the Britt bank. Smh
Seriously?

FFS, all people had to do was go to the bank, not even on top of it, open your bank box, hide if you really want to be extra safe, click the box, and bank the gift box. It wasn't hard not to get it stolen. No need to change anything.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Seriously?

FFS, all people had to do was go to the bank, not even on top of it, open your bank box, hide if you really want to be extra safe, click the box, and bank the gift box. It wasn't hard not to get it stolen. No need to change anything.

Couldn't agree more, if people are too stupid to notice the gang of people that surround them the second they hit the roof, their fault. Not the thief's I don't even steal and I think this is BS

Bardarella

Neophyte
I wasnt even on the roof when clicking the present ... placed myself at the south wall , had bank box open , clicked .. moved it over to bank ... easy peasy .. :)

Staff

Young Player Help
When it became apparent that people were afking with autostealing scripts near the presents, I decided to add in no stealing. I specifically made the presents to be stealable (I could have easily made them blessed). However, all people are doing is running a UOSteam autostealing script. Ruins the fun I had intended. The only people that are suffering are the new players.

Failed experiment imo. It'll just be straight to bank next time or blessed.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Over 50+ pages due to stolen gifts, easily...

Pretty disappointing.

We had this talk in staff chat, and it is part of the game, but there's some serious script stealing going on and i think it's worth looking into on our end at that point.