Fix Explosion Pots

Status
Not open for further replies.

halygon

Grandmaster
ROFL.. wow.. You really are a complete loser. I wonder how much rage you had that compelled you to write that "script". What's next? You going to scour the internet for images to crop and paste onto my pictures? lmao.. How sad.. Go update the wiki with all your spare time. That is all you have ever been known for on UO:F.. Other than that you've only been just another random, no name, mongbat.
Please stay on topic. I have no rage for you, only pity. I only provided you this 31 Line UOSteam Script so that you would not have to search too hard to find one to run to the staff with.

Oh, and thank you for noticing my work on the Wiki pages, you will find quite a few items on the trammy topics you so prefer. If you do ever plan to leave the docks or WBB, there are PvP articles for you as well.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Please stay on topic. I have no rage for you, only pity. I only provided you this 31 Line UOSteam Script so that you would not have to search too hard to find one to run to the staff with.

On topic? You wrote a pointless 31 line waste of time because you have no rage.. gotcha. lmao

Run to the staff with? You mad that I turned it in? Or are you just butt hurt cus daddy proved you wrong and showed the staff that uosteam is capable of using easy uo style 1 button automated scripts?

Oh, and thank you for noticing my work on the Wiki pages, you will find quite a few items on the trammy topics you so prefer. If you do ever plan to leave the docks or WBB, there are PvP articles for you as well.

Maybe if you were actually involved in any of the shit you write/talk about, you would know that I have been playing my faction characters when I am online. Not to mention that when I played actively before, I was the most dominant thief on this server bar none. If my guys are sitting at the docks or wbb, it is most likely because I am not even at my computer or because I have real life things going on that don't allow me to get as immersed into the game as I would like to.

You on the other hand.. are a complete nobody.. Now get back to the wiki with all that spare time, gimp.

halygon

Grandmaster
On topic? You wrote a pointless 31 line waste of time because you have no rage.. gotcha. lmao
I think my earlier point is made here. Do you not realize that what I provided is a functioning UOSteam macro? It is in-fact a one-button exp pot thrower -- albeit one that you could never use in PvP (Gee I wonder if it was wrote that way on purpose). I am pretty sure this is exactly on topic -- exp pot throwing macros.

Run to the staff with? You mad that I turned it in? Or are you just butt hurt cus daddy proved you wrong and showed the staff that uosteam is capable of using easy uo style 1 button automated scripts?
Well, counting the number of times you have said how you have turned in a 67 Line Script to the staff... I figured maybe you want to take credit for another one while you are going at it. You do seem good at making yourself "look" like the star. Only a brain-dead idiot would think that someone couldn't write a one-button automated macro in UOSteam or in Razor -- why would you think the staff didn't know the capabilities of the programs that they allow on this shard? Maybe in your quest for glory here you assume the staff are idiots?

Maybe if you were actually involved in any of the shit you write/talk about, you would know that I have been playing my faction characters when I am online. Not to mention that when I played actively before, I was the most dominant thief on this server bar none. If my guys are sitting at the docks or wbb, it is most likely because I am not even at my computer or because I have real life things going on that don't allow me to get as immersed into the game as I would like to.

There really is no need to explain yourself. I think we all have a good understanding of who you play as in game.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
I think my earlier point is made here. Do you not realize that what I provided is a functioning UOSteam macro? It is in-fact a one-button exp pot thrower -- albeit one that you could never use in PvP (Gee I wonder if it was wrote that way on purpose). I am pretty sure this is exactly on topic -- exp pot throwing macros.

Again.. You wrote a 31 line pointless waste of time "script", and you claim you aren't raging.. sure thing, gimp.

Well, counting the number of times you have said how you have turned in a 67 Line Script to the staff... I figured maybe you want to take credit for another one while you are going at it. You do seem good at making yourself "look" like the star.

First off, I mentioned that 67 line script because up until recently, you seemed to be denying that steam was even capable of the automated shit contained in there.. and also to differentiate from the simple scripts some people are using on steam, compared to the elaborate 50+ line scripts that are also out there which automate everything for you on steam. In other words.. Not all uosteam scripts are bad persay.. and just because you use uosteam doesn't mean you are a scripter.. It is a way to differentiate between the different types of scripts that are out there on steam.

Only a brain-dead idiot would think that someone couldn't write a one-button automated macro in UOSteam or in Razor -- why would you think the staff didn't know the capabilities of the programs that they allow on this shard? Maybe in your quest for glory here you assume the staff are idiots?

I never said they didn't know the capabilities of the programs that they allow on this shard. They did ban it for a reason before.. and the reason they lifted the ban was not because they changed the way they felt about the program, but because those of us that were here and active, wanted more people to be able to play against in game.. Scripters or not. Which is why we then voted.. and Shane did everything he could to try to be able to negotiate features on this server.. and yet problems keep arising from steam daily. The staff know good and damn well how capable steam is and they have a nickname for it, it's "easy uo jr."

The staff asked me to get a copy of the script that everyone had been talking about.. and I did. Simple as that. Nothing heroic. Maybe if I was a gimp like you, I wouldn't have turned it in and instead would have acted the way you do, and pretend that steam isn't capable of fully automated elaborate scripts and try to pass off the bs notion that razor is just as capable for scripting as steam.

In reality, a lot of people on here wouldn't be impressed at all by me turning that shit in, so I don't know why you think me mentioning it would be a form of "bragging".. Like the way you sounded when you said I turned it in to staff.. but I honestly don't give a shit. If your gimp ass has a problem with it, get Life Call. They will come and pick you up when your crutches are removed from your gimp ass.

There really is no need to explain yourself. I think we all have a good understanding of who you play as in game.

Exactly. You're a nobody. Nice cop out. You're good at those.

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
and pretend that steam isn't capable of fully automated elaborate scripts and try to pass off the bs notion that razor is just as capable for scripting as steam.
Think you can prove this statement? You have said it enough times.

Actually, since we are in the Fix Explosion Pots thread, I would really like you to prove this:
Not really.. There is scripts that can account for all those things.. Scripts that can perfectly time your alchey pots while you are casting spells at the same time, perfectly timed so you don't have to worry about your spell overriding your pot cursor.. and that can cancel your pot if you need to switch to heals, or what have you. We aren't talking about 5 line scripts which are just used to perfectly time the throws.. Talking about 50+ line scripts that can account for all those scenarios you described above.. and yes, they are out there and available for use on uosteam.

Good luck on either of them as you made both up on the spot. What really makes me feel sad for you is that you actually believe all of the shit that comes out of your mouth.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Can't you just do a hot key to run a macro that drinks a purple pot, waits 2800ms and uses last target in razor? Why would you need anything more?

Sent from Baja 1997

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Think you can prove this statement? You have said it enough times.

You are the one claiming that Razor can do everything and is just as capable as Steam. you are wrong. You also just said "Only a brain-dead idiot would think that someone couldn't write a one-button automated macro in UOSteam or in Razor". The burden of proof is on you for these statements. Not me. Shane himself just said today that he believes that Razor is a balanced and well rounded program. He also came out and publically addressed the fact that there is problems with the scripting that is being done with steam. Do you think he is an idiot? Do you think that he isn't aware of the programs capabilities that he has allowed on his shard?

Good luck on either of them as you made both up on the spot. What really makes me feel sad for you is that you actually believe all of the shit that comes out of your mouth.

I already told Kaz that I was going to try and get my hands on the script. The same way I did for the fully automated scripting script. I don't use steam so this is a process that takes time.. and since everything has come out in the open, we will see if people are even still willing to cooperate.

The funny thing is, that even though you have no way to respond.. You still come with these cop out responses.. But you can't deny the fact that you are a no name-nobody, gimp. Which is why you keep failing to respond directly to most of the shit I say. gg

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Can't you just do a hot key to run a macro that drinks a purple pot, waits 2800ms and uses last target in razor? Why would you need anything more?

Sent from Baja 1997
No, because some pots have a 3 second timer and others have a 4 second timer. But regardless.. that isn't even the kind of script that anyone in this thread really has an issue with.. It is the elaborate scripts that are out there that work in conjunction with spells being casted to allow for easy mode combo attacks while spamming explosion potions that hit every time, that most people have a problem with. Where as a razor user for instance would need to cast explosion, drop the spell, prime the exp pot, cancel the cursor, cast ebolt, drop the ebolt on the target, reload the exp pot and throw it at the target (there is very little margin for error for this which is why many people prefer following up explosion with lightnings).. There is scripts on uosteam that do all of that for you so that you can continuously throw perfectly primed grenades as you mana dump on someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
You are the one claiming that Razor can do everything and is just as capable as Steam. you are wrong. You also just said "Only a brain-dead idiot would think that someone couldn't write a one-button automated macro in UOSteam or in Razor". The burden of proof is on you for these statements. Not me.
Dodge much? Burden of proof is on the accuser, not the defendant. Since you are making up the shit, you get to prove it.

Shane himself just said today that he believes that Razor is a balanced and well rounded program. He also came out and publically addressed the fact that there is problems with the scripting that is being done with steam. Do you think he is an idiot? Do you think that he isn't aware of the programs capabilities that he has allowed on his shard?
Why would you even bring this up? Your logic doesn't even make sense here.

I already told Kaz that I was going to try and get my hands on the script. The same way I did for the fully automated scripting script. I don't use steam so this is a process that takes time.. and since everything has come out in the open, we will see if people are even still willing to cooperate.
I can already tell you that a macro of the magnitude you described is not something possible in UOSteam. Back to my previous statement -- You are just making this shit up as you go along. You can't say that you will prove it later when you do not know it to be true in the first place.

The funny thing is, that even though you have no way to respond.. You still come with these cop out responses.. But you can't deny the fact that you are a no name-nobody, gimp. Which is why you keep failing to respond directly to most of the shit I say. gg
Have you even read the shit you post? You have flip flopped on nearly every point you have tried to make. You have no hard facts for anything you say. Its like trying to argue with my sister's kids.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Dodge much? Burden of proof is on the accuser, not the defendant. Since you are making up the shit, you get to prove it.

Are you a *? Every time someone brings proof (for instance the 67 line automated stealing script [<---- I said it again] ) you claim that the same can be done with razor. In fact, in this thread.. you said someone would have to be brain dead to think that you can't write a fully automated script on steam or razor. The burden of proof has shifted to your dumb ass. I have shown the fully automated stealing script on uosteam. Where is your proof for razor being capable of the same? Jack ass.

Why would you even bring this up? Your logic doesn't even make sense here.

Dodge much? Another cop out? Not responding again?

I can already tell you that a macro of this magnitude is not something possible in UOSteam. Back to my previous statement -- You are just making this shit up as you go along. You can't say that you will prove it later when you do not know it to be true in the first place.

But that is exactly what I did last time. Staff asked me to provide the stealing script that everyone was bitching about and after a few days of me trying to get a hold of friends who told me about it, I did provide it.

I am a no name-nobody, gimp.. I write wiki articles. I can't respond directly to the shit you say so I go off on random tangents like the 31 line "script" I wrote.

Well at least we can agree on one thing.

Well it was a general statement to people who QQ about it, I usually quote if my post is "dedicated" to someone.

Well, using a script like that only really works when you use it solely for chasing (or while paying a dexer) but try to do anything other than that you'll realize it takes control from you and hinders your play.

Need to cast heal? Whoops, you accidentally healed your opponent and the pot went off on you. Your opponent offscreens when you're healing yourself and the pot is still cooking? Gratz, the pot fizzled you and now you will die.
Sure, these are (mild) overexaggerations, but as it was already (probably) stated in this thread a macro like that is very prone for all kinds of fuck-ups, ranging from fluctating ping to a spell overriding your pot-cursor which ends up with the pot blowing up in your hands.

Macro like that sucks either way. It's only good for chasing, and anyone who has practiced for more (or less) than 10 minutes is most likely able to land at least 80% of the pots they throw.

It works for everything, because it works the exact same way a human would use it. All it does is throw the explosion pot infinitely more precisely than a human could do it, and nothing else. It doesnt' take any more control away from you than manually using exp pots would. That is why i have a problem with it.

It's a very simple script. If you are in any way competent at UO, you can use a script like this with maximum efficacy, The only fuckups arise from high ping flux, ie you are an overseas player on a wifi or unstable connection. Otherwise you're pretty much ok, even with high ping. At the very least it will be exploding far less than if you were trying to accurately hit someone on the run manually while maintaining the same success rate.

Exactly. But I feel like OP wants to completely take Explo-pots out of the game. Could be because he's hating grey screens.

kaz, i remember you from when you came to realshard a long time ago and tried to run exp pot templates. i know for a fact you and your guildies all used exp pot scripts back then. i don't really care because you were always just an average player, but you of all people should understand how OP exp pots can be due to scripting.

Again: is there ANY proof for those explopot scripts? All I see in all those discussions right now are people complaining about stuff that noone has ever seen. It's not like when people used those auto-heal scripts and there was plenty of proof for that. I still call BS on 99% of all the cheating claims. It's also rather funny how stuff like this always comes from the same few people.

Sure, i can make one with open easyuo that if spreads will force exp pots off of this shard.

K A Z

Grandmaster
kaz, i remember you from when you came to realshard a long time ago and tried to run exp pot templates. i know for a fact you and your guildies all used exp pot scripts back then. i don't really care because you were always just an average player, but you of all people should understand how OP exp pots can be due to scripting.
What is realshard ? I mainly played Defiance and this here. Never did i struggle to throw pots anywhere.

halygon

Grandmaster
Are you a *? Every time someone brings proof (for instance the 67 line automated stealing script [<---- I said it again] ) you claim that the same can be done with razor. In fact, in this thread.. you said someone would have to be brain dead to think that you can't write a fully automated script on steam or razor. The burden of proof has shifted to your dumb ass. I have shown the fully automated stealing script on uosteam. Where is your proof for razor being capable of the same? Jack ass.

Dodge much? Another cop out? Not responding again?

But that is exactly what I did last time. Staff asked me to provide the stealing script that everyone was bitching about and after a few days of me trying to get a hold of friends who told me about it, I did provide it.

Well at least we can agree on one thing.
If you follow the conversation back, you will find that I was referring to an automated macro as you described with exp pots. The 67 line stealing macro you provided the staff would be kids play compared to what you described. I consider myself pretty damn good with uosteam macros but to do what you described would require something way beyond UOSteam-- like easyUO.

You asked for proof of razor performing automated scripts -- you requested, you receive:

How To Make Razor PvP For You - ABC UO: http://www.abcuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5295

There are a ton of other examples out there but this is a good one for this conversation.

I would also like to add that I do not use any macros for pvp that is outside the realm of Razor macros. I would be happy to post my macros for you if you are interested in trying UOSteam. I help everyone with macros but my one rule is that I do not show or give advise on how to make auto-macros. I feel these only inhibit PvP growth and skills.

dennozz

Grandmaster
ive seen those thief of money guild, and others, they steal your powerscrolls even when you are runnning (happened to me) For example, Deceit champ. The only way to exit deceit champ is by the teleporter or runnning to the other side. This thieves hide beside the teleporter and wait for you to pass and suddenly your ps dissapear... Thats fucking skill? i dont think so, they go a fucking script that make all the job for them, and they think they are awesome thieves lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.