Excessive Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberty

Grandmaster
Ok, so I'm going to say this once. I'm cleaning this thread up. The next person who throws out a personal attack is taking a vacation. If the thread goes off the rails again it's getting locked.

GreenB

Master
Ultima Online Forever reserves the right to add, alter or otherwise change any and all of the terms at any given time without notification to anyone at that time. Over-all we expect all players to be respectful, mature, and have general common sense in all situations of Ultima Online Forever. Ultima Online Forever provides a free online gaming service to anyone in the world. With that, the staff at Ultima Online Forever has, does and will continue to put an enormous amount of time into the project as possible to ultimately give all players and people the ultimate, nostalgic gaming experience they miss. All we ask in return, is for you to abide by our rulesets.

GreenB

Master
Thank you @Liberty

We should be able to have a discussion and get every player's opinions without resulting to personal attacks or slander.
Let's not get this thread locked due to a few players inability to follow the rules. Thanks.

steve-o

Grandmaster
Ultima Online Forever reserves the right to add, alter or otherwise change any and all of the terms at any given time without notification to anyone at that time. Over-all we expect all players to be respectful, mature, and have general common sense in all situations of Ultima Online Forever. Ultima Online Forever provides a free online gaming service to anyone in the world. With that, the staff at Ultima Online Forever has, does and will continue to put an enormous amount of time into the project as possible to ultimately give all players and people the ultimate, nostalgic gaming experience they miss. All we ask in return, is for you to abide by our rulesets.
what is this?
what does it mean?

if gm say we cant field gate i have no problem adapting... if there is a rule we will accept and adapt.

the only rule i know is "no gate blocking"

GreenB

Master
It means that they can add and change rules whenever they want without it having to be listed or anyone being notified of the change. Which it seems like that is what happened.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Lol if anything $ keeps the forums nice and full of angry posts to read when on break at work with my doobie [emoji106]

Swayze

Grandmaster
Not a great mindset to have about the post @Swayze

I'm trying to help the server out and shine light on the abusers without raging/crying.
I would like the support of people who have been victims of the abuse.

When things like this happens, it encourages people to just abuse the system even more.
We want UOF to keep growing and with growth there is problems. These are just some of the problems that need to be dealt with.

I fully support what you are trying to do, don't get me wrong. I am just stating that nothing seems to come of these cheating threads that I am aware of even though they should.

GreenB

Master
Well i was talking in IRC to staff and something has come of it. He hasn't elaborated but he said they have been working on it all morning.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
It means that they can add and change rules whenever they want without it having to be listed or anyone being notified of the change. Which it seems like that is what happened.
Makes no sense to alter the rules and not inform anyone. If rules regarding fields are changed - as soon as I see conformation I will adhere to the rule.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Lol if anything $ keeps the forums nice and full of angry posts to read when on break at work with my doobie [emoji106]

Staff has expressed an interest in cleaning up these kinds of posts and making them only happen in PVP discussion yet you see barracoon troll and flame in every post he makes regardless of the forum.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Look guys, I'm not one to complain or whine about things being changed. Something has to give in this case though. In a Dragon RDA maybe 30 minutes ago, we were raided by $ guild. Nothing surprising there, yet Barracoon (Bobby123) is multi client pvping on 3 different tamers attacking me. How do I know they are his? I was in $ guild for a short amount of time before Coon got jealous.

http://imgur.com/1b9uwwY

http://imgur.com/XTx7HNR

RULES // TERMS OF USE
THE FOLLOWING IS AGAINST OUR TERMS AND IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED:

Account Related Rules:
There may be no multi-clienting in Player VS Player (PvP) scenarios. Auto following your main account on an additional account AND/OR using one account to shoot arrows, cast, or use pets alt+tabbing between clients while you pvp the same person(s) on an additional account at the same time is a jail-able offense. You may however, use two clients at any time for Player VS Monster (PvM) scenarios.

@GreenB

Since you are so sure that i multi client pvp .

NAME ME the 3 of my tamers that murdered u ?

would u ?

GreenB

Master
I have asked GMs to watch several times. I hope they do next time, but will probably be harder to catch now that people are aware it may happen.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Ok, so I'm going to say this once. I'm cleaning this thread up. The next person who throws out a personal attack is taking a vacation. If the thread goes off the rails again it's getting locked.

vacation? I hear Amsterdam is lovely this time of year!

GreenB

Master
@Bobby123 Don't worry I have already spoken with Shane and named these terribly dressed trammy characters. (Sorry I had to say that)
The loudest one is the guilty one!
Thank you for all your opinions. Including you @Bobby123

steve-o

Grandmaster
as i am saying for hours
show me a rule and i will stop it

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Staff has expressed an interest in cleaning up these kinds of posts and making them only happen in PVP discussion yet you see barracoon troll and flame in every post he makes regardless of the forum.

I love fishing you know, sitting next to a river bank with a flask of coffee, a packed lunch and a small tent in case it rains. I use a multitude of different baits, maggots, worms, bread, sweetcorn, tiger nuts, slugs, even small fish, each bait depends on what type of fish I intend to catch.

I also like fishing on the forums, sometimes a very innocent word or group of words can be used as bait to hook people and reel them into a situation which erupts favourably to myself. I see in your post here Mr Glutt, that you are using similar baits, I would be careful, you might hook the wrong 'fish'.

Status
Not open for further replies.