Excessive Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenB

Master
wreckognize clearly didn't view the screenshot of a staff member saying it is illegal.
I'm clearly not a new player just because I decided to make forum account finally. But if you consider that a burn with your oversized all caps responses that is fine lol.

I don't even think $ guild knows how many people they had there. Can we get a forum moderator to clean this up? I am posting this for fixing problems not causing more.

@Liberty @halygon Thank you if you will.

I've already spoke to eppy and he says they have been working on this all morning! They see the toxicity that these people bring to the server. Thank you for taking action.

GreenB

Master
If you choose to disobey staff members that is not my problem! The problem is being taken care of, thank you all for ignoring what this toxic guild says! I will no longer be taking any questions from the $ guild. They may forward any questions they have to my inbox. Thank you!

steve-o

Grandmaster
this is a good tactic

bend the rules as much as possible, only pay attention to the letter of the law instead of the intent

it works great and doesn't make you look like a petty douchebag

and the gms just have to go 'oh welp'

If you choose to disobey staff members that is not my problem! The problem is being taken care of, thank you all for ignoring what this toxic guild says! I will no longer be taking any questions from the $ guild. They may forward any questions they have to my inbox. Thank you!

i play here since week 1 and i never ever knew that fielding a gate was illegal..
show me a REAL message not a skype cut/paste

is it a new eqms rule?

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Not going to get drawn into another long winded debate but I was in that rda and working with the guys guarding the gate. There were 3 of us solely detecting and attacking anyone coming in.

There were also at least 8 people in party and ts working together

the 4 i listed are the $ pking
coon
me
sherman
ghetto

the other 2 are the go
ariakan
ronin

BEGIN AGAIN

seriously you guys need to write this stuff down because now it just looks like you are scrambling to make shit up to cover some rule breakage

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
How is saying we had 8 in party/ts a lie? I assumed all were at the rda - maybe they were not. It was not really a stand around and take a count of our numbers for later recollection moment, given that the boss was already 60% dead when we found it.

We were all partied up from the previous rda we had just done. I could not care if I said we has 20 - I am human and can make mistakes.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Like my Grandpa would always tell me the ones who are guilty are the ones who make the most noise about being not guilty

Did someone mention Guilty? It wasn't me, I saw Afro Man running from the crime scene so that would probably be a good place to look.. [e oh, thought it was something else, never mind... um.... *hides newly stolen bra's and lace undies in a hollowed out log*

GreenB

Master
Lets please not derail the thread guys.
This is to benefit the server in a whole, not just a few people.
I think the way this was posted is very fair to everyone.

Glad to see you haven't left @Darkarna

amonseti

Grandmaster
How is saying we had 8 in party/ts a lie? I assumed all were at the rda - maybe they were not. It was not really a stand around and take a count of our numbers for later recollection moment, given that the boss was already 60% dead when we found it.

We were all partied up from the previous rda we had just done. I could not care if I said we has 20 - I am human and can make mistakes.
Because according to You there was 8 ... according to Steve there was 4 and then changed to 6 ...

I dont suggest banning these cheats .. instead I think it would be more appropreate to perminentally imprison all there characters on all 10+ accounts each of them own ... that will likely turn the prison system into a metropolis but would be appropreate ..

GreenB

Master
No, there were somewhat related threads that were full of rage/tears. Which this one is not. It is simply stating facts in a calm manner. It also provides proof. Lets not derail this thread so we can get everyone's opinions without it getting locked. Thank you!

steve-o

Grandmaster
No, there were somewhat related threads that were full of rage/tears. Which this one is not. It is simply stating facts in a calm manner. It also provides proof. Lets not derail this thread so we can get everyone's opinions without it getting locked. Thank you!
as i already asked

show me a REAL rule and not a ss from a skype chat

Status
Not open for further replies.