Excessive Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Easy way to resolve the debate is prove it - record pvp as it happens or ask a gm to monitor. All my post says is what I have seen and my opinion.
Every single RDA you guys do we see him have 3 to 5 accounts of people coming in, has his tamers Sweetie, I HATE PKS, Bentley, U R TERRIBAD all come in or be outside the gate and when one says ALL KILL, the rest of them all say it too as he sinks multiple pets on someone while syncing e-bolts. You can deny it all you want, because you went from a decent person on the shard to trash AND a liar by association by joining with them. :D

BEN!

Grandmaster
Staff has expressed an interest in cleaning up these kinds of posts and making them only happen in PVP discussion yet you see barracoon troll and flame in every post he makes regardless of the forum.

from forum rules:
- Posts just to post. IBD, First, etc. Except for threads made for people to get their 10 posts to be able to PM.

- Incomprehensible posts or posts in ALL CAPS.

sounds familiar LAWL

Cack

Grandmaster
Vacation?^^^^^
To the thread........
If you're cheating, you need to go and by go I mean permanent vacation.

Lol these $ guys put such an absurd amount of time and effort into uo pvm, yet still want to shit where they eat by abusing game mechanics to the nth degree. THEN come on the forums to defend the broken mechanics!

Geez, just farm with your maxxed out pets and quit pushing the boundaries. Not worth it.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
@Bobby123 Don't worry I have already spoken with Shane and named these terribly dressed trammy characters. (Sorry I had to say that)
The loudest one is the guilty one!
Thank you for all your opinions. Including you @Bobby123

LOL !

u accuse me of muti client pvp but u cant name me the 3 tamers that murdered you ?

I hope the staff are able to do a check on the murder count of my tamers as of NOW -
Sweetie - 0 counts
I Hate Pks - 0 counts
my red tamer is in stat loss from a much earlier fight . ( u can check)

The only way this is possible if
1) i joined faction AND quit faction ( since there is a 2 day timer thats not possible )
2)i paid 1 mil from the npc vendor to wipe out my murder counts ( i am sure u can checked whether i used such a token on any of my chars )
3) i did not multi client pvp as claimed by @GreenB

@Shane @eppy @JoeB @Adam

@GreenB is obviously making another frivolous accusation !

PKing is one thing . Trolling on forums is another but the question is ..............Can players constantly do such a thing without any penalty ? Its ur call .

Last edited by a moderator:

Cack

Grandmaster
LOL !

u accuse me of muti client pvp but u cant name me the 3 tamers that murdered you ?

I hope the staff are able to do a check on the murder count of my tamers as of now -
Sweetie - 0 counts
I Hate Pks - 0 counts
my red tamer is in stat loss from a much earlier fight . ( u can check)

The only way this is possible if
1) i joined faction AND quit faction ( since there is a 2 day timer thats not possible )
2)i paid 1 mil from the npc vendor to wipe out my murder counts ( i am sure u can checked whether i used such a token on any of my chars )
3) i did not multi client pvp as claimed by @GreenB

@Shane @eppy @JoeB @Adam

@GreenB is obviously making another frivolous accusation !

Can players constantly do such a thing without any penalty ? Its ur call .
Could've kept that murder count gump open from a few days ago

BEN!

Grandmaster
or macroed them off since it doesn't take long at all

also you conveniently left I am terribad and bentley (or your other red tamer) off the list, so maybe it was just 2 tamers? i have seen you attack me with 2 tamers but have yet to see you pull off 3

wreckognize

Grandmaster
It means that they can add and change rules whenever they want without it having to be listed or anyone being notified of the change. Which it seems like that is what happened.

Regardless, there's no reason to make poison field illegal.

Using blocking objects to block moongates is illegal. You wonder why maybe, as it seems like if a box gets dropped, a player can simply pick it up. However, this is not always the case, as players who are ghosts can not remove the box and ultimately can become trapped in certain situations.

With poison field, the same logic applies. You can simply dispell the field. If you are a ghost it does not trap you.

Honestly it just sounds like you're being a pain in the ass as much as you can to staff, hoping for a reaction from them, because you can't handle your enemies yourself. Probably a fake account generated by a butthurt eqms member, this is their playstyle after all.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
or macroed them off since it doesn't take long at all

also you conveniently left I am terribad and bentley (or your other red tamer) off the list, so maybe it was just 2 tamers? i have seen you attack me with 2 tamers but have yet to see you pull off 3

lol !

its ok , STAFF WILL CHECK WHOS LYING !

FEAR NOT !

Pandone

Grandmaster
Every single RDA you guys do we see him have 3 to 5 accounts of people coming in, has his tamers Sweetie, I HATE PKS, Bentley, U R TERRIBAD all come in or be outside the gate and when one says ALL KILL, the rest of them all say it too as he sinks multiple pets on someone while syncing e-bolts. You can deny it all you want, because you went from a decent person on the shard to trash AND a liar by association by joining with them. :D
na, max i have seen it's 2 and not sure if he has used them both same time. you prolly confuse $ tamers names and who's who

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Lol these $ guys put such an absurd amount of time and effort into uo pvm, yet still want to shit where they eat by abusing game mechanics to the nth degree. THEN come on the forums to defend the broken mechanics!

Geez, just farm with your maxxed out pets and quit pushing the boundaries. Not worth it.

BEN!

Grandmaster
lol !

its ok , STAFF WILL CHECK WHOS LYING !

FEAR NOT !

pfft you know staff isn't going to make time for that just like you know staff isn't going to hold gold.... if they had time to do these things you wouldn't be so flamboyant about it

and i thought staff already recognized you as a liar? not sure GreenB has that distinction, it also helps his credibility that pretty much everyone in the game has seen you do it at one point or another. shall we make a poll?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
pbiWByR.jpg

GreenB

Master
To be completely clear, I said you attacked me. I didn't say you killed me lol. Don't give yourself that much credit. I did name the tamers, to Shane. Because I don't owe you anything @Bobby123 .

Bobby123

Grandmaster
To be completely clear, I said you attacked me. I didn't say you killed me lol. Don't give yourself that much credit. I did name the tamers, to Shane. Because I don't owe you anything @Bobby123 .

so after exposing your lies , theres another twist eh ? I ATTACK U but didnt kill u ?

so 3 of my tamers ATTACK U BUT U CHOOSE TO only give 1 count ?

Theres only one SCREENSHOT from u ???

http://imgur.com/XTx7HNR

NICE LOGIC !

@eppy @Shane @JoeB @Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.