EQMS Announcement : Safe Champ Spawn Day = Sundays

clutchxo

Grandmaster
I will not wear purple to boost your ego and i hope others follow but i am sure some will follow because they are weak and don't wanna fight but i will not bow to your guild.

3qwkqq.jpg
Lies.

Only 1 thing in life that is has no higher value. Time.

EQMS seems to be getting a lot of it from you.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I will not wear purple to boost your ego and i hope others follow but i am sure some will follow because they are weak and don't wanna fight but i will not bow to your guild.

3qwkqq.jpg

This is fine as this is the other goal... those who dont want to wear purple will probably provide some PVP for us, its looking like a win-win weekend!

Xero

Grandmaster
As of late, there seems to be a general consensus on the forums that EQMS has ruined the shard for many people who just want to farm in peace. As a result of this, after much consultation with the EQMS high counselors Archersnon and Lord Rocky, EQMS will hereby declare all Sundays to be a day of safe champion spawns.

Members of EQMS will not PK any champ spawns on Sundays from now until further notice provided the people doing the champ spawn wear purple. While obviously it will be hard to enforce the wear purple every champ done on Sundays, if we do come and inspect a champ being done on a Sunday, those not wearing purple will be subject to punishment.

We will also try our hardest to defend these Sunday Safe Champs and will try to kill anyone who attempts to break this rule and raids/PKs a champ spawn being done on Sundays.

Also, it is of note that EQMS is always willing to help other guilds do a champ spawn or harrower any day of the week on a temporary or permanent basis for a small tribute of gold to our archersnon fund -- feel free to PM me for more details on these types of packages.

This decree will take effect immediately and this Sunday will be the first day of safe champ spawns for all of UOF provided by EQMS

Clarifications:

we will designate 7am EST on Sunday Mornings until 2am EST Monday mornings as "Sunday" for purposes of safe champ spawn sunday.

factioners will not be provided protection under this decree, it will be for the blues of UOF only

Dismounted_Purple_Dragon_Knights.png
lol [emoji85] [emoji86] [emoji87]

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

clutchxo

Grandmaster
you are right but i am at work making real life money while sitting here talking to you so my time is well spent right now
Exceptional, Myself aswell. Sadly you posted "you get nothing, you lose!" when in all actuality we are getting your time. <3

Wildtamer

Grandmaster
and my time is me getting paid IRL money so i can care less i wont be wasting much of my time when i get home on the forums this just helps pass my time

As I posted it another thread, when EQMS came back, on like our 3rd day here, we were in the no cut with about a full party.... we ended up seeing a 10 man group of Rekt(on their TB guild, ROD) come through the no cut... they all had EV precasted, dropped their EVs, failed to get a kill, and then were wiped completely. After that fight, we never again saw ROD come out to faction... so yes, there were large groups of people playing UO prior to us coming back, is it our fault that these large groups got killed and then stopped trying to group up? EQMS died many many times early on to CoM's zerg -- we were a lot less skilled back then... but did we give up and say "PVP is too hard!!"? No, we learned how to heal, learned how to synch better, learned how to use sallos, switched from ventrilo to mumble, etc.

The problem with players on here is that when they group up, if they lose a few fights, they lose their will to group up completely... maybe they lack organization or leadership but you shouldnt punish EQMS for having both.

Are you seriously comparing us to Hitler and the nazis -- because of our actions in a video game? My sallos screenshot folder only has 48,000 kills -- I've got a ways to go before I hit killing 6milllion of you guys.

10 rekt. Not 20. They failed.... So..... People still had a good chance to beat them... And rekt wasn't all that much of a Zerg guild at all really. Because one day they actually had 10 people on at the same time. I remember those days and all the days before you were here.

Kareem

Grandmaster
10 rekt. Not 20. They failed.... So..... People still had a good chance to beat them... And rekt wasn't all that much of a Zerg guild at all really. Because one day they actually had 10 people on at the same time. I remember those days and all the days before you were here.
As a former member of Rekt/ROD and now a member of EQMS the solution is quite simple.

PRACTICE.

That all. However, people don't want to put the time in to practice PvP. People just want to log on engage in fights, do absolutely terrible, and then log off. Rinse and repeat.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
As a former member of Rekt/ROD and now a member of EQMS the solution is quite simple.

PRACTICE.

That all. However, people don't want to put the time in to practice PvP. People just want to log on engage in fights, do absolutely terrible, and then log off. Rinse and repeat.

Sad times...how many times were u "rekt" , before u decided to join the #1 trash & zerg guild of the shard ?

Kareem

Grandmaster
Sad times...how many times were u "rekt" , before u decided to join the #1 trash & zerg guild of the shard ?
I'm not sure how to answer that qusetion, but when Dan aka B Legit stopped playing AND there was a change of direction of the guild I decided to leave.

I see what you did there.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
PRACTICE.

That all. However, people don't want to put the time in to practice PvP. People just want to log on engage in fights, do absolutely terrible, and then log off.
Rinse and repeat.

So is this the answer to everyone than? If u cant beat them , join them like you?

PRACTICE.

No, many people want to just play they game and have fun. As for yourself, only reason you joined them is because you couldn't handle dying by so many of them and wanted to be on the winning side. It's what most of the people in eqms do. Easier option then actually trying. There are people that fight back and are okay with failing. We always get back up and going. Practice is all nice, but field play is where you learn and you learn with the people that are with you. However like my guild, the members who want to actually fight aren't always on at the same time. Not many are constantly on because of there lives. So we work with what we have and stick with each other then bailing because we died... Can't say much about you.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
How many times were you "rekt" before you joined EQMS on uoforever and allied us on UOF?

Keep talking about other shards, and see how that goes for u when staff notices u talking about them so often.

As for that alliance on UOF - it was a mistake to bring u into it..but we profited off of it and in the end u were kicked out bc u couldnt control your guild members...aka the worst of the worst in regard to personalities.

Wildtamer

Grandmaster

PRACTICE.

Jokes i think you been in just about every guild and kicked out or rage quit. The only reason you are in EQMS is because no one else wants you and you paid the 200k

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Jokes i think you been in just about every guild and kicked out or rage quit. The only reason you are in EQMS is because no one else wants you and you paid the 200k
Kareem is actually a very nice guy and never rages. Maybe he doesn't rage with us because he is surrounded by people who understand logic. ##

Kareem

Grandmaster
Actually I didn't pay 200k and the ONLY guild that I've been kicked out of is TSE Silly's Guild. I join guilds to help them develop skill and show them the ways. When they don't put in as much as I do, I quit.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Actually I didn't pay 200k and the ONLY guild that I've been kicked out of is TSE Silly's Guild. I join guilds to help them develop skill and show them the ways. When they don't put in as much as I do, I quit.

sorry i had to do it at the time..but Jaedis was a good person :/

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
@Kareem is a good player, good pvper, and can even be a good leader... agreed that he talks too much and his gf is more chill than he is, but he's still a very solid player and an asset to EQMS.

Sounds like everyone is jealous he is in EQMS and not dying along side of you and your shitty ass guilds.