EQMS Announcement : Safe Champ Spawn Day = Sundays

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
As of late, there seems to be a general consensus on the forums that EQMS has ruined the shard for many people who just want to farm in peace. As a result of this, after much consultation with the EQMS high counselors Archersnon and Lord Rocky, EQMS will hereby declare all Sundays to be a day of safe champion spawns.

Members of EQMS will not PK any champ spawns on Sundays from now until further notice provided the people doing the champ spawn wear purple. While obviously it will be hard to enforce the wear purple every champ done on Sundays, if we do come and inspect a champ being done on a Sunday, those not wearing purple will be subject to punishment.

We will also try our hardest to defend these Sunday Safe Champs and will try to kill anyone who attempts to break this rule and raids/PKs a champ spawn being done on Sundays.

Also, it is of note that EQMS is always willing to help other guilds do a champ spawn or harrower any day of the week on a temporary or permanent basis for a small tribute of gold to our archersnon fund -- feel free to PM me for more details on these types of packages.

This decree will take effect immediately and this Sunday will be the first day of safe champ spawns for all of UOF provided by EQMS

Clarifications:

we will designate 7am EST on Sunday Mornings until 2am EST Monday mornings as "Sunday" for purposes of safe champ spawn sunday.

factioners will not be provided protection under this decree, it will be for the blues of UOF only

Dismounted_Purple_Dragon_Knights.png

Last edited by a moderator:

clutchxo

Grandmaster
I have a pretty good stock of new character clothing if anyone is interested in buying and dyeing purple.

snuggy

Expert
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

TLDR;
"We will allow you to do champ spawns one day a week, thank us."

For those who were unable to don purple items, I will be there with a dye tub so that you may dye the death robe after reviving at the ankh.

Dig'em

Grandmaster
As of late, there seems to be a general consensus on the forums that EQMS has ruined the shard for many people who just want to farm in peace. As a result of this, after much consultation with the EQMS high counselors Archersnon and Lord Rocky, EQMS will hereby declare all Sundays to be a day of safe champion spawns.

Members of EQMS will not PK any champ spawns on Sundays from now until further notice provided the people doing the champ spawn wear purple. While obviously it will be hard to enforce the wear purple every champ done on Sundays, if we do come and inspect a champ being done on a Sunday, those not wearing purple will be subject to punishment.

We will also try our hardest to defend these Sunday Safe Champs and will try to kill anyone who attempts to break this rule and raids/PKs a champ spawn being done on Sundays.

Also, it is of note that EQMS is always willing to help other guilds do a champ spawn or harrower any day of the week on a temporary or permanent basis for a small tribute of gold to our archersnon fund -- feel free to PM me for more details on these types of packages.

This decree will take effect immediately and this Sunday will be the first day of safe champ spawns for all of UOF provided by EQMS

Clarifications:

we will designate 7am EST on Sunday Mornings until 2am EST Monday mornings as "Sunday" for purposes of safe champ spawn sunday.

factioners will not be provided protection under this decree, it will be for the blues of UOF only

Dismounted_Purple_Dragon_Knights.png
Guess my thief needs some new purple attire ;)