EQMS Announcement : Safe Champ Spawn Day = Sundays

Darkarna

Grandmaster
LOL @

@Jack Scallywag for resorting to "TLDR" and "pfft" replies when he gets put in his place and has absolutely no rebuttal.

@Skye Wolfbane for pretending she is around. Sorry but our "spies" are the people we kill and ask where the rest of their guild is. Literally just last night we got told that your guild is "useless" by one of your own members.

@Darkarna for showing up in the 12th round just to talk about himself and pretend he's helpful.

Archersnon goes out of his way and provides everyone with an olive branch and all you want me is more. Shame.

Oh look who's back!!!. How have you been? Oh, you have upgraded yourself now, not just concentrating your efforts on one individual but now three? Oh my, we are growing up... Keep going though! You are getting there!!!!

My name is Darkarna, I am a thief of the highest calibre. My Ultima Online house is filled with rares and stolen goods from my past, very successfully acquired from various victims using only the oldest of methods. I am very important, very high profile, very helpful and consider myself to be one of the BEST thieves EVER to grace Ultima Online. I think that all my posts are funny, charismatic, well structured and deserve recognition straight through to the top brass of any country on this planet. I am extraordinary when it comes to helping people, I am pretty sure I should transcend and be recognised by all religious leaders as the final Prophet to walk the lands before end times *which I predicted*.

There you go Salsa, something else for you to jack off about... I know you love me.. *Sighs*

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I have thought about it -- while we will go forward with the purple this weekend, this may be subject to be changed to a different color in the future.

Also -- arch demon will not be raided on Sunday either @hApPyNoOb

BEN!

Grandmaster
I think that all my posts are funny, charismatic, well structured and deserve recognition straight through to the top brass of any country on this planet.

You really are incredibly stupid, if you can not see why it is completely pointless trying to 'educate'. Some people lack anything beyond their own tunnel vision. Keep living in your little world as sooner rather than later, it will become a damned sight smaller. As for being affected? Go eat some cyanide you irrelevant little person you..

at least he didn't go all out and call me a midget (we HATE that)... still pretty fucked up to even bring it up thou

Last edited by a moderator:

Young Star

Grandmaster
I don't like paying more than 50k for a relic or a powerscroll. Please add Trammel so that all relics and PS are devalued almost entirely.
Actually the opposite happened with trammel. There was hyper inflation since everyone could farm gold non-stop and rarely lose their gear there was plenty of people with gold to throw around. Prices went out of control.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
QKtZuSO.png