EQMS Announcement : Safe Champ Spawn Day = Sundays

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
like i said i have not seen it but if so that is one person not the whole guild

The recent tears came because werkt lost a harrower to EQMS and then had their champ raided the next day causing several werkt members to cry that they were quitting... maybe you should talk to your members or log in every once in a while instead of accusing of us lying.

Garillo

Master
like i said i have not seen it but if so that is one person not the whole guild

It's not one person. It's an entire group in *your* guild. If you haven't seen it, you haven't been paying attention.

They are literally the vocal group that have brought about this discussion in the past 2 weeks.

They are literally the group that brought about the free champ day event.

Free champ day is a player driven solution, suggested by the brave adventurer, our noble Lord Gluttony, seeing as no one else is offering solutions on the player's end. They advocate policy and mechanic changes that contradict what UO is. They've supported champ loot going directly to the bank box while excluding other play styles, PKing in particular, from end-game content *meant* to attract PvP.

steve-o

Grandmaster
I'm not sure how to answer that qusetion, but when Dan aka B Legit stopped playing AND there was a change of direction of the guild I decided to leave.

I see what you did there.

So is this the answer to everyone than? If u cant beat them , join them like you?
Jokes i think you been in just about every guild and kicked out or rage quit. The only reason you are in EQMS is because no one else wants you and you paid the 200k

lawl he got shit for 2 years from me and cristina luv and then from me and $ so many times...
he couldn't even get his pet out case it was gonna die everytime and cried about it so much

poor guy had to go in a zerg to survive, before his eqms times i even had some respect for him... hahahah

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
They've supported champ loot going directly to the bank box while excluding other play styles, PKing in particular, from end-game content *meant* to attract PvP.

If they made it so all loot went directly into the bank box what would be the point of playing a Fel-rule set server? what kind of fuckery would that be. If that happened, it may as well be tram.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
lawl he got shit for 2 years from me and cristina luv and then from me and $ so many times...
he couldn't even get his pet out case it was gonna die everytime and cried about it so much

poor guy had to go in a zerg to survive, before his eqms times i even had some respect for him... hahahah

keep talking about the good ole days back before your guild fell apart because @FAMARA took all your members to KINGS.... I know how you are evilhy and I know it upsets you that you can no longer gank the fuck out of poeple during EU time.

Whens the last time someone made a post complaining about $? 6months ago?

steve-o

Grandmaster
keep talking about the good ole days back before your guild fell apart because @FAMARA took all your members to KINGS.... I know how you are evilhy and I know it upsets you that you can no longer gank the fuck out of poeple during EU time.

Whens the last time someone made a post complaining about $? 6months ago?
just ask your eqms members when we are 3... they even stop doing champs AHHAHAHA

poor boy $ always win

what happened to the rda few days ago? oh yes... $ always win

ps: they stopped complaining about $? mh... what happened with warden last week? HAHAHAHA

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
You used to be able to field 10+ people all the time... now you have 3 people in your guild, tell us again how $ is doing fine and "the end of EQMS is near".

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
You used to be able to field 10+ people all the time... now you have 3 people in your guild, tell us again how $ is doing fine and "the end of EQMS is near".

Are you bragging that a lot of people are quitting their guilds and/or shard...because some guilds cant field 10+ Daily anymore like eqms does on the daily?

You're the most toxic person on this shard..congrats.@GluttonySDS

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Are you bragging that a lot of people are quitting their guilds and/or shard...because some guilds cant field 10+ Daily anymore like eqms does on the daily?

Yes -- I am bragging that $ guild has fallen apart... the same $ guild that post countless threads talking shit about EQMS and using the phrase "the end of EQMS is here", the irony that their guild fell apart while EQMS is as strong as ever is enjoyable for me to point out.

Wait $ didnt fall apart because of they couldnt field ten people. I think his whole point was that they COULD field ten people isnt that what he said? youre literally just making shit up to fit your own perverted agenda mate.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Yes -- I am bragging that $ guild has fallen apart... the same $ guild that post countless threads talking shit about EQMS and using the phrase "the end of EQMS is here", the irony that their guild fell apart while EQMS is as strong as ever is enjoyable for me to point out.

You have been bragging about werkt, $ , my guild , LOLZ, REKT, power and others have allegedly all fallen apart and/or left the shard.

Keep acting like a scumbag, and eventually everyone will see how toxic u are to this shard.

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
You have been bragging about werkt, $ , my guild , LOLZ, REKT, power and others have allegedly all fallen apart and/or left the shard.

Keep acting like a scumbag, and eventually everyone will see how toxic u are to this shard.

You're smoking some toxic shit bro. Change your pusher

Deadpool

Grandmaster

I mean this is the best point to make. Bobby made a forum career, practically, of saying the end of EQMS is near so I think EQMS gets to gloat about $ now. Seems only fair to me.

Also, side note, I miss @Cack

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Not sure if this will get me in trouble. #ohwell

Some of the people on these forums are fucking ********. Fuck the trolls, they don't even bother me anymore. Literally the amount of stupidity is incredible.

You will find as time goes by, you have some basic posters. 50% have an !Q above average 125 and the other half a !Q below 100.
You will also find some suffering from delusions(75%). Much like myself , I keep saying I may come back to play but have lost all lust for the game.

If it were not for the stupidity how would you be entertained ?

Kareem

Grandmaster

You use a tamer to PvP.... enough said.