dessicate relic?

Bromista

Grandmaster
I guess I see what you are saying because they do not have magery, but calling them a meta dexer spider is clearly confusing to some. Quit that!

Healed with vet cause it's a pet!

Belge

Grandmaster
boring.. so, its just another tamer thing... people, its not 2013, nobody plays tamers anymore... cmon :) J/K

On a serious note, thats pretty sweet we have such great staff, always working hard making new stuff... can't wait to hear more about these new creations!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cino

Master
How about dwarven runes? Imbuing weapons/armor with runes that add a large amount of durability, or a hit spell proc with a set number of charges? Pvm only of course, and maybe use the spell procs in conjunction with eval for the damage to scale? Meh just a few random ideas huehue... Oh yeah don't forget if you want to be a dwarven smithy, a full beard is required.

AssHat

Grandmaster
how many hours have you spent leveling pets/talismans

some days was 12 hours +, my best day ever was i got 1 million meta pet exp in less than 24 hours ;) i think only 1 other person grinds harder than me and he owns i think 3 or 4 lvl 7 metas alone and 2 steeds.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
some days was 12 hours +, my best day ever was i got 1 million meta pet exp in less than 24 hours ;) i think only 1 other person grinds harder than me and he owns i think 3 or 4 lvl 7 metas alone and 2 steeds.

wonder why you're burned out

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Interesting ideas regarding dwarven runes, could breathe new life into the poor neglected mining skill. Just please don't get crazy with the abilities or end-use...we have custom armor and dexer attacks already making dexers very powerful on top of having runic weapons.

Must be careful not to be redundant.

We can't use runic hammers to make dexer armor. Maybe explore that?

Something like that would be the only way to make sense for a "meta" crafter talisman. Could include a fetch quest to learn recipes instead of having new abilities as a one-time drop/consumable like current meta relics.

Talisman would absolutely have to have a cool down to keep from being out of control and prevent burnout. Maybe a once a week or once a month but really neat ability? Keep things from being flooded also.

I'm trying to avoid specifics so we can get eppy's wheels turning. After all he's trying to blow his own socks off :D

Bromista

Grandmaster
Craftable/afk macroable slayers have flooded the market + good magic slayers commonly found in tmaps and paragon chests say that we should probably go a different direction tbh.