WTS D-Wades Ocllo Bank Vendor House and Rune Library...collapsed! :(

amonseti

Grandmaster
waited at your house sttod beside ya for a bit but wife is getting very angrey as it supposed to be "family time" right now .. so im standing on the spot where id like my vendor .. if possible could I have both spots the one im on and the one next to it as well ?

Thx m8

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
waited at your house sttod beside ya for a bit but wife is getting very angrey as it supposed to be "family time" right now .. so im standing on the spot where id like my vendor .. if possible could I have both spots the one im on and the one next to it as well ?

Thx m8

Yeah sorry I was there for a little and had to head out. I put up the 2 contract offers for you, hopefully you get em :)

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Ur lib was the first rune lib I used when I first started out :) if u still have vendor space left, then I'd like to take 1 to 2 if possible. I have around 100 plants, over 180k logs and some tailor BODs in inventory that I'd like to sell. Btw, are the space free? Thanks! :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Unusually I'm still online now. Will you still be around and able to set me up, pls? Thx

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk