WTS D-Wades Ocllo Bank Vendor House and Rune Library...collapsed! :(

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
UPDATE: Looking for vendors! I'm not gonna be playing much anymore so I'm looking for people to take over some of my vendors. Looking for someone to stock empty kegs, and BOD's. I consistently sold high volumes of those goods so I'd want people to be ready for that. PM me!

So I've finally gotten the shop up and running how I wanted it! What my shop provides:

1) Convenience! Located only a few steps from the Ocllo bank!
av69SmC.jpg

2) Great vendors! We stock almost anything you can imagine. All of our goods are clearly marked and easily found! Here are some of the things we offer:

-Tailor BOD's and rewards
-All inscription goods
-Slayer weapons
-Plants and seeds
-Treasure Maps
-Skill Scrolls
-Bulk Boards, Ingots, and Leather
-Dexxer suits
-Stonecrafted goods
-Empty Kegs
-High end weapons
-Rares!

vendorhousenew2_zpsd66ab2ed.jpg

3) Rune Library! Each and every one of these runes were marked by me. We offer locations to pretty much everything. Full Treasure Map library, lockpicking chest locations, high and low end tamables, individual dungeon dungeon locations(on the 2nd floor), all town NPC shops. We also have books marked at the usual places like shrines, islands, etc. And last but not least, ALL donotion vendor dye tubs!
YEHq8ZX.jpg

Mq3jXZb.jpg

So if you haven't been, please come check us out :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hephastus

Journeyman
Best shop location on this shard imo.

You also forgot to mention that there is a permanent "out" moongate (though no "in" moongate) next to the bank.

Yagyu

Adept
Looking for a vendor or 2! Unfortunately, a few people stopped playing so I have a spot open now and maybe another in the coming days. PM me if interested!
Hi, what are you looking for on the new vendors. I have a small vendor house for my own stuff, but it doesnt get enough traffic. .I love Occlo, I bank there, and buy all your boards! Can catch me in game on Kiri Kiwi, Kevin Costner, or Yagyu among others or ill be on forum later.