WTS D-Wades Ocllo Bank Vendor House and Rune Library...collapsed! :(

wreckognize

Grandmaster
the plot is worth around 10 million

it's the only plot that rivals yew bank for safety and bank access.

it's also a good size.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
well there is some truth to this. For example, I do not believe occlo has a moongate on this server. So that's a minus.

But on the plus side, with some investment this house can easily have as many vendor spots as an 18x18.

If you factor in 5k per week rentals at this location, which is easily worth it if the owner gates frequently, this plot can easily pull in 200k per month from rentals alone. Also with just a little more effort you could easily make that money back in half a year or less if you sold kegs, since it's one of the only 5 houses on the shard where you can purchase kegs and put them into a bag in your bank, then gate them to your house.

10 mill is what I would consider the maximum value of this plot, given some of the bankrolls I've seen here. But I think if this house was put up for auction for a week, a more likely sale price would be 5 to 8 million.

Woogity Boogity

Apprentice
ha 5 Mil would be a steal... be lucky if he sold it for that, than i could afford it... seeing how it's only place to bank other than yew houses... Indeed it does have a moongate in town... There is an Animal Tamer nearby - one screen away... Probably a 10-15, maybe even 20M plot considering how much gold some people have

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
We will see... d-wades put it on auction before and it didn't get sold for the price u guys have named. I'm not saying it's not a good plot but most ppl r spending on relics these days. I hope Linkin Park would sell it back to d-wades at a reasonable price.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

colead88

Grandmaster
I believe there were 8-10 1mil checks on main floor and a Val hammer with a single charge remaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Fortunately enough for me I removed the checks not too long ago. There was a single charge val hammer there, some other lower hammers, along with all dye tubs and 6-7 colored anvils. Decent runebook library, and one chest upstairs with some good weapons

Bromista

Grandmaster
:(:(:(

10m for this plot would be absolute higher end and only if you found the right buyer. More realistic is probably closer to 7.5.

That being said...Dwyane might be the right buyer in this case!

I'm kinda shocked Hanesboi has even the slightest clue regarding housing prices considering he lives in a van down by the river and doesn't even know Occlo has a moongate (exit only, but still...people use it and it makes the town more accessible to the outside world)

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
It's cool, I'd rather someone else enjoy the plot who actually plays. I don't have the money right now regardless lol. Was fun while it lasted!