Champions

God.RG

Grandmaster
Damn you could have swung for the fences with that one.. But like any other silly santa reply, it was just another dud.

Kilike

Grandmaster
I disagree, I think it makes perfect sense
And your opinion on the matter is wrong. If they were intended to be killed right where they spawn OSI would of made it so you can't drag them.

Do a harrower or two and kill it right where it spawns, rather than putting it in the right spot. Lemme know how that goes.

Disagree all you want. You're wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Dig'em

Grandmaster
And your opinion on the matter is wrong. If they were intended to be killed right where they spawn OSI would of made it so you can't drag them.

Do a harrower or two and kill it right where it spawns, rather than putting it in the right spot. Lemme know how that goes.

Disagree all you want. You're wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900P
You have the wrong attitude sir, your posts are derogatory and I'll tempered, I shall disregard all of them if this is how you present them.

Kilike

Grandmaster
You have the wrong attitude sir, your posts are derogatory and I'll tempered, I shall disregard all of them if this is how you present them.
And your attitude is that of a whiny entitled child who expects people to hold your hand, and wipe your ass for you.

Your views are skewed, and show a lack of knowledge of the subject matter. The same mechanic that has you upset, should always be used to your advantage. If you don't lure the champs to a spot your group can easily defend, you deserve to lose it.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Thank you @Kilike for not making me have to repeat myself over and over. I agree with you 100%.

@Dig'em I definitely understand your perspective. You've spent an hour(s) working this annoying champ spawn. It's fourth level, some people are dying, hard spawn everywhere. Next thing you know the champ is up, but no where to be found so you frantically run around looking for it, but by the time you find it, the gold shower is already over. Or worse yet, it gets lured too far out of range for you to still get a powerscroll.

Let me paint a picture for you of champs everywhere else but UOF:

4th level, champ is about to pop. You're clearing spawn around the alter and all of a sudden 7 reds come in. They kill you and your entire guild. Champ pops, they kill it and get every single scroll (powerscroll chance based off champ damage only). OR They dont even kill all of your guild, but enough to seize control of the champ and move it where they can set up a defense for it and do all the damage to again get all the scrolls. This can be done with a very small team against a much larger force if tactics and skill are higher.

On this server there is no skill or tactics required for champ spawns. It's just chance and whoever pvms the hardest. Absolutely not the intention of champ spawns or they wouldnt have put them in fel and titled the change adding them in saying "New features to improve pvp experience"

Dig'em

Grandmaster
And your attitude is that of a whiny entitled child who expects people to hold your hand, and wipe your ass for you.

Your views are skewed, and show a lack of knowledge of the subject matter. The same mechanic that has you upset, should always be used to your advantage. If you don't lure the champs to a spot your group can easily defend, you deserve to lose it.

Sent from my SM-G900P
Disregarded. Maybe put the game down and go get laid, you need it