WTS Chainmail Tunic - Possibly one of a kind? Auction up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRift

Apprentice
Looks like he better scramble and offload that gold cloth right quick, eh?

Or did he make his suit as he threatened to, I wonder? Not likely because he approached me at the docks a week ago practically begging me to buy it. The desperation is palpable.
Lols.

So now that I have a sick ass rare drop myself...how quickly before DaRift takes back on his bid?

I give it until tomorrow. He's gonna shit his pants when he sees it and go into panic mode.

That's what happens when you bid based solely on spite. I feel like our items are safe for some time to come but people are already speculating about the frequency of these drops.

you are so ridiculously beta and the majority of your posts are so cringeworthy that it is actually causing me physical pain.......

I have not made anything with the cloth and still don't care if it sells as I still don't need the money. Also, I never "begged" for you to buy the cloth and never would as like I've said numerous times, I don't really care about it. Hell, I don't even remember ever talking to you in game; you are pretty forgettable if I am being honest.

Onto the suit of armor or whatever. If you weren't dumb as shit you'd be thanking me for making a bid 2 mill over yours because if I did back out then that would leave you with a price you were comfortable paying without any competition as no one is going to outbid what I offered. You're welcome? And I'm going to shit my pants because you got a suit of armor too? I don't like rares and never even wanted this one. What do I care if you got some dumb item?

Fuck this thread is depressing me

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
Or 3) how butthurt you are that I didn't sell you the webs / cocoons (I got a great price for them, btw) or 4) how you come to defend your girlfriend trixa or pretend I drove up the prices in that auction when I was outbid before I withdrew anyway, rendering your whining moot or 5) how you say everything you type is calculated but your responses are quite pedestrian, akin to those of LHR etc (a rehashed pic of Justin? come on, how hard do you have to try?).

Choose your pick - all apply really.

ill take a poo on your face

AlyM

Grandmaster
Okay seriously, please stop derailing this topic.
ONE MORE DAY. You can hold your comments ONE MORE DAY right!?

:D
Then you can flame each other to no ever end!!!

AlyM

Grandmaster
ONE MORE DAY.
ONE MORE DAY.
ONE MORE DAY AND WE CAN ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Sorry.
Maybethat's just me and whoever wins. );

AlyM

Grandmaster
he aint payin
1. If you're not bidding, don't post. You're not contributing anything.
2. If the highest bidder does not pay, I've got other people... seriously.

So anyways, Less than twenty four hours remain.

Same goes for DragonxBC.
Please stop derailing my topic. It was fine in the beginning but God Help us ALL. It gets boring so quickly.

AlyM

Grandmaster
just stating a fact if u cant see its a troll bid your dumb, if u wanna sell ur item restart ur auction

Okay, so what if the bid is a troll bid?
That's why there are other buyers.
And those people
will be contacted
if this person does not go through.
:)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Since DaRift is such a shifty/shady individual I am curious as to how long you give him to no-show with the gold and how you are going to handle the situation when he does. Will you open it up to more bidding since he effectively fucked your auction up by scaring off anyone serious about the item from coming back over the top with a reasonable offer?

AlyM

Grandmaster
I'll give him until sometime Monday to respond to me and set up a meeting on Monday.
If he does not show by Monday evening, I will contact the next to highest bidder.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I would actually recommend opening it back up at the next highest bidders bid (Brom for 4m) since although that is a very good bid you bid you may have seen other action. I must say +1 to Brom for recommending the same. All this is of course pending a back out in the 6m which I would just close now as no one is interested in out bidding that.

AlyM

Grandmaster
Don't worry, I'll handle whatever whenever whatever happens (too man whatwhenwhats?)
For now, I'm being fair and doing like I said - it'll close today some time this evening.

sorry what was the highest bid ? Im not scrolling through 100 ******** comments posted by retards to find out the current highest bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.