Bobby123 best money making guide for novice players !

Wrexx

Grandmaster
It depends on which crystals you farm. I exclusively farm Cove Altar and easily make between 2-3k per minute as a Provo tamer. I can’t farm an entire hour as I can rid that level of all mobs minus the keep. So I break around the 45 minute mark and come back after a few rounds of other dungeons. I feel Bobby is well within the acceptable gold per hour.
The flip side of that, Cove mobs almost exclusively drop gold and only a few have a chance at ss. So it’s a pretty pure gold per hour profit thing. The skeleton dragons drop scales which I have sold multiple for 700k a piece.
I have turned in 45 crystals at a time and got nothing. I don’t play but once or twice a week. I have gotten zero relics in thousands of crystals. At the end of the day the relics are just icing on the cake as I’m making decent money.
I’ve seen very few pks in Cove, most are scared of the quick moving mobs.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
Now that I am doing the math in my head I feel it’s closer to 5k a minute. Those mobs have 250 health at times and can drop 1k gold... Bobby is being conservative with that

Last edited:

StegcO

Grandmaster
Dropping a relic directly in bank is priceless, and also exping talisman gaining money, ss and vanq item.

I think destard is the best dungeon.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
It depends on which crystals you farm. I exclusively farm Cove Altar and easily make between 2-3k per minute as a Provo tamer. I can’t farm an entire hour as I can rid that level of all mobs minus the keep. So I break around the 45 minute mark and come back after a few rounds of other dungeons. I feel Bobby is well within the acceptable gold per hour.
The flip side of that, Cove mobs almost exclusively drop gold and only a few have a chance at ss. So it’s a pretty pure gold per hour profit thing. The skeleton dragons drop scales which I have sold multiple for 700k a piece.
I have turned in 45 crystals at a time and got nothing. I don’t play but once or twice a week. I have gotten zero relics in thousands of crystals. At the end of the day the relics are just icing on the cake as I’m making decent money.
I’ve seen very few pks in Cove, most are scared of the quick moving mobs.

Dont give up on the relics though ! You probably had a bad streak so far but the relics will come very soon !

Just ask Jado ! 7 relics in a 3 weeks !

Thats some crazy stuff :)