Best House Locations

Messremb

Grandmaster
My house is pretty cool. I got the 17x17 west of destard. The one with a private pond, bridge, and statues. No other houses on same screen, little over one screen from mountain and water, 30 secs from skara and 10 secs from destard. Oh and map location 123 a screen away. :)

Yoar

Adept
the custom house in hidden valley is mine =D
Yoar got the best house, isle with healer

[e yea

The island house fell a couple of months back. It took me many days of camping to get it. In the end, no one was there when the house fell (except for a friend). I got lucky ;).

Messremb

Grandmaster
I was there the other day and was tempted to leave you a friend, An aw paragon,

In the end my greed made me kill it, only to be disappointed.

Yoar

Adept
I was there the other day and was tempted to leave you a friend, An aw paragon,

In the end my greed made me kill it, only to be disappointed.

Hehe, that would have been fun. I had two galleons in position with a ton of net mobs and leviathans on them in case the island got crowded :p.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Hehe, that would have been fun. I had two galleons in position with a ton of net mobs and leviathans on them in case the island got crowded :p.
I would love to see who would win leviathan vs aw paragon. Would be a tough battle. Aw has more life but leviathan has that OP breath.

Poon Doctor

Master
zgvnBzm.jpg

Love houses right next to great outdoor spawn

tankian

Grandmaster
best house location in game and possibly best placed 18x18. just down the path from brit right off the path and just up from the moongate

lollo

Grandmaster
[e yea

The island house fell a couple of months back. It took me many days of camping to get it. In the end, no one was there when the house fell (except for a friend). I got lucky ;).

Are you selling this?

Saturn

Grandmaster
to me, the best house spot on this server is the house in wind passage owned by johnny kilroy
This has always been my favorite house location in the game and ive been trying to obtain it on every shard ive ever played on but never got the chance :(