Best House Locations

So was wondering who thinks they have the best house location and why they like it?

Doesn't necessarily have to be an 18x18 next to Brit Bank, but smaller houses in unique spots you wont fit bigger ones.

My house was the first location i put down a 7x7 when i started on the server 50 days ago. The closest neighbor is over 4 screens away to the west. And the next closest neighbor along the mountain is 7+screens away, and ive tried placeing other 7x7's in between with no luck so i think its going to be pretty quiet here. No dangerous spawn (odd corpser a few screens away).

There is a massive sheep spawn a few screens SW so you can collect masses of cloth regularly.

Great for mining and lumber jacking!

f2repy.jpg

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Cant post a pic right now but i think my house is fantastic. 18x18 first one north of minoc. Small front yard and no blockage.

Sent from my LG-P714 using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
The two smalls in the Hidden Valley are my personal favorites. Such a cool location, and where else do you get to place houses on stone pavers?

Bromista

Grandmaster
I should add that I was the second highest bidder, didn't win the plot but I wanted it pretty bad!

halygon

Grandmaster
Hmm best plots in no specific order:
1) Skeleton Crew Boneyard west of WBB
2) Yew Bank Mall
3) The Wind tunnels house
4) the plot outside of Bucs gate
5) SS house between WBB and West Brit stables
6) House just south of Moonglow
7) and of course Gankware LLC Vendor Shops

Last edited by a moderator:

Gore

Adept
Pretty sure 2 of our Castles are in some of the best spots. Two screens from Yew moongate. South East of Vesper in the woods. Very private.

Bromista

Grandmaster
So was wondering who thinks they have the best house location and why they like it?

Doesn't necessarily have to be an 18x18 next to Brit Bank, but smaller houses in unique spots you wont fit bigger ones.

My house was the first location i put down a 7x7 when i started on the server 50 days ago. The closest neighbor is over 4 screens away to the west. And the next closest neighbor along the mountain is 7+screens away, and ive tried placeing other 7x7's in between with no luck so i think its going to be pretty quiet here. No dangerous spawn (odd corpser a few screens away).

There is a massive sheep spawn a few screens SW so you can collect masses of cloth regularly.

Great for mining and lumber jacking!

f2repy.jpg
Picture wouldn't load earlier but nice design on the house brotha.

DaRift

Apprentice
this one.......water, right next to a major city, has its own personal bridge and vendors can be accessed from guard protection

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Love my 3 story on Ocarina Island. Rarely see anyone, except THs going after the chest right behind by house. It's on the corner of the island, so easy access for my fisher, and plenty of trees for my LJ. It's also great for sparring my friends, being little to no chance some pk is going to show up.. Although there is a red or 2 that live there, I rarely see.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

illusion

Master
I'd like to think me and my associates have the best location. We own all the house plots west of Serpents Hold bank.

An island/bank/town, yes sir!

Theratri

I've always been jealous of; the house on Skara Brae island, the two houses west of Yew that are just outside the guard zone, and Dwade's occlo bank vendor house.

Yeah i think the house in the wind maze takes the prize. That's a pretty awesome and unique spot.

Cheers for the tips on where to look guys, did a bit of running around and seen some cool ones.

Coorhagen

Grandmaster

I like my house because it has no close neighbors, wisps spawn around it which I kill regularly and there is even a treasure map spot just outside. PKs come by every once in a while probably because shame entrance and the spider cave aren't too far away but i've always banned any that gave me any trouble.

Kraden

Grandmaster
I like my house because it has no close neighbors, wisps spawn around it which I kill regularly and there is even a treasure map spot just outside. PKs come by every once in a while probably because shame entrance and the spider cave aren't too far away but i've always banned any that gave me any trouble.

That is a nice spot. Is it max storage too?

Rudy

Journeyman
Check it - its for sale too ladies and gents . Yep this is BUCS ISLAND only screens away from bucs bank hehe :)
christian_2-20_10-22-jpg.1959