Arms Lore Change

Decoy

Grandmaster
Is there anything official on this? Been checking forums for a post (besides this one).

MZ3K

Grandmaster
What does that mean, practically speaking?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

What does that mean at all?

If your chance to hit is 50%, then it is 50%. It doesn't make sense to say that there's also a minimum chance to hit, unless he's talking about fights against mobs with greater than 100 wrestle.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
the hit chance minimum means that even if a mob has 1000 wrestling, you will still have a set minimum chance to hit it. whereas you probably would never hit it with 0 arms lore. At least that's how I understand it.

Kilike

Grandmaster
...... So, rather than just fixing hit chance period. You're requiring a 4th overall useless skill to give a min hit chance inc?
@eppy can we get some explanation on said change, and maybe the thought process/reasoning behind it?

Sent from my SM-G900P

parsnip

Grandmaster
...... So, rather than just fixing hit chance period. You're requiring a 4th overall useless skill to give a min hit chance inc?
@eppy can we get some explanation on said change, and maybe the thought process/reasoning behind it?

Sent from my SM-G900P

Do you think hit chance is really that broken? I thought meta dexxers were doing well in champs and RDAs.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Do you think hit chance is really that broken? I thought meta dexxers were doing well in champs and RDAs.
With fast weps, it's barable, but honestly, getting a shit ton of misses in a row, is insanely frustrating, specially with how often they occur. Slow weps, and archery, border line unplayable. Props to those who do. And it's only a pve buff that is needed.

Sent from my SM-G900P

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
seems quite good so far.

in my experience, on the right mob, with a Katana, it sees to result in more extra hits than level 10 Double Strike does per minute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jongi09

Master
seems quite good so far.

in my experience, on the right mob, with a Katana, it sees to result in more extra hits than level 10 Double Strike does per minute.
Really? Very interesting. What do you mean by right mob?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

AssHat

Grandmaster
maybe this will help the almost useless skill of archery!!! or at least make it feel like you are using a bow and arrow, rather than just the sound of a whiff....

i would personally rather have more hits and land less high damage than whiff whiff whiff whiff whiff HIT whiff whiff whiff whiff whiff

AssHat

Grandmaster
would love to hear from more experienced meta dexers though.

you dont want to hear people who quit certain play styles based on how many times their weapon misses? 1 year+ play time not enough?

but its ok, the top over power class now gets even more to help doing top damage, but then again the tamers got a spider.....

why not just increase swing speed for weapons instead of making people choose a new play style?

Last edited by a moderator: