ANYONE else tired of gluttony saying anyone can do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper wrekt

Neophyte
The reality of this issue is that Staff will not do anything to change this issue.

Staff is nervous EQMS would leave this server over any forced change to rules that would effect EQMS play style.

This is apparent with Sallos still usable and zergs allowed.

This server frankly is dying in regards to pvp. There is no denying it.

With new servers coming out , one is bound to suck in users from here. Just as UOF did to UOG.

Staff better address player concern.

If a bunch of people are posting it just on the forums, it's probable that a majority feel the same way who aren't forum crusaders.

drasked

Grandmaster
The reality of this issue is that Staff will not do anything to change this issue.

Staff is nervous EQMS would leave this server over any forced change to rules that would effect EQMS play style.

This is apparent with Sallos still usable and zergs allowed.

This server frankly is dying in regards to pvp. There is no denying it.

With new servers coming out , one is bound to suck in users from here. Just as UOF did to UOG.

Staff better address player concern.

If a bunch of people are posting it just on the forums, it's probable that a majority feel the same way who aren't forum crusaders.

So do you feel that PVP has no place in a champ spawn?

tankian

Grandmaster
maybe reds or blues that go grey need draw more agro from mobs in champs areas. they wanna come in and raid the champ , well then make it harder for them to do so.
if the blues that put time in and worked hard for a reward, well maybe the reds need to do also with increased agro
@Shane
@halygon
@Tard the Paladin

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGooch

Master
maybe reds or blues that go grey need draw more agro from mobs in champs areas. they wanna come in and raid the champ , well then make it harder for them to do so.
if the blues that put time in and worked hard for a reward, well maybe the reds need to do also with increased agro
No, and no.

You should learn to defend yourself and your team. I just thought about the perfect idea for the pvmer mentality. Since you folks hate being raided and what not, staff should make trammel area for all the champ spawns. You can work hard on the spawn without fear of being raided. BUT, the boss will only drop 1 ps per encounter and have a 4-6 hour reset so you can't freely farm up ps in peace. Do that also with other pvm encounters as well. 1 relic per encounter and the same 4-6 hour rest timer. The current spawns on fel side will continue to be the same drops. Risk vs reward. Problems solved.

steve-o

Grandmaster
No, and no.

You should learn to defend yourself and your team. I just thought about the perfect idea for the pvmer mentality. Since you folks hate being raided and what not, staff should make trammel area for all the champ spawns. You can work hard on the spawn without fear of being raided. BUT, the boss will only drop 1 ps per encounter and have a 4-6 hour reset so you can't freely farm up ps in peace. Do that also with other pvm encounters as well. 1 relic per encounter and the same 4-6 hour rest timer. The current spawns on fel side will continue to be the same drops. Risk vs reward. Problems solved.
this is how osi died... adding trammel

tankian

Grandmaster
as it is right now, i have no problem with it, whether i get something or not, get pk.d i dont care i go because i have fun. im just saying right now at this poit in time, our server is suffering, a lot of people dont bother to do champs anymore. including one STAFF member that quit doing them as well for this very reason.. we need to keep the people we have from leaving the server.

steve-o

Grandmaster
as it is right now, i have no problem with it, whether i get something or not, get pk.d i dont care i go because i have fun. im just saying right now at this poit in time, our server is suffering, a lot of people dont bother to do champs anymore. including one STAFF member that quit doing them as well for this very reason.. we need to keep the people we have from leaving the server.
how?

implementing trammel isn't the solution unfortunately

tankian

Grandmaster
i dont want trammel just make pks work harder for loot if they want to come in at last minute and raid the champ

Lithium149

Grandmaster
this is how osi died... adding trammel

agreed, the only way I see that playing out is all the PvMers staying in Trammel and farming in Peace, and EQMS holding EB's in Felucca until they get tired and quit the shard.

Maybe then some of the PvMers may venture back into Felucca, but highly unlikely I would see this causing the end of the shard quite quickly.

tankian

Grandmaster
crying about pet speed to fast is so trammel also. and now multiple people in a few threads laugh on how they can kill 80-90% of tamers or come in last 5 minutes and raid a champ. if so, why need the pet speed decreased. just dont make sense

steve-o

Grandmaster
crying about pet speed to fast is so trammel also. and now multiple people in a few threads laugh on how they can kill 80-90% of tamers or come in last 5 minutes and raid a champ. if so, why need the pet speed decreased. just dont make sense
cause of evilhy, coon and sherman 100%

3 people can make everyone else fucked? LAWL

the only 3 people that use pets to fight and are not scared to petball infinite times

but the most funny thing is they dont want tamer pvp and increase faction pet speed... HAHAHA

LSDjay

Grandmaster
No, and no.

You dont get it.
The guilds doing champ-spawns wish to do just that, they wouldnt mind a occasional red or a few more once in a while.
They dont want the champ to be taken over in 5 minutes when the boss is up. Sure, they can learn to fight bach vs 5 or 6 reds at some point, but we all know it wont end there, EQMS will bring more and more, it wont stop.....
So in the end u have players wanting to pvm being forced to pvp by an enemy who will just login even more reds to come out on top..

And you can stop that Trammel BS right there, UOF aint has a big enough playerbase for one side to herass the other side continuesly..
On OSI, if one faction was at some point way bigger then others, some guilds waved there friends goodbye and joined another faction to have more action, see where im going with this ?

Garillo

Master
You dont get it.
The guilds doing champ-spawns wish to do just that, they wouldnt mind a occasional red or a few more once in a while.
They dont want the champ to be taken over in 5 minutes when the boss is up. Sure, they can learn to fight bach vs 5 or 6 reds at some point, but we all know it wont end there, EQMS will bring more and more, it wont stop.....
So in the end u have players wanting to pvm being forced to pvp by an enemy who will just login even more reds to come out on top..

And you can stop that Trammel BS right there, UOF aint has a big enough playerbase for one side to herass the other side continuesly..
On OSI, if one faction was at some point way bigger then others, some guilds waved there friends goodbye and joined another faction to have more action, see where im going with this ?

4 EQMS reds took over the double champ spawn versus the entire server this past weekend. They couldn't get more to log on, yet no one wanted to fight back until it was too late.

It's not a problem of "zerging", that's just the convenient go-to. They rarely fill a party as of the past 6 months. They can, on occasion, field 10-14 but that is no longer the norm.

It doesn't take 10-20 people to do a champ spawn. The majority of champ spawns take 5-6 people logged on to 2 accounts- one pvper and one pvmer to complete and defend.

it's not a mechanics problem; it's a problem with select players related to apathy.

ton loc

Master
4 EQMS reds took over the double champ spawn versus the entire server this past weekend. They couldn't get more to log on, yet no one wanted to fight back until it was too late.

It's not a problem of "zerging", that's just the convenient go-to. They rarely fill a party as of the past 6 months. They can, on occasion, field 10-14 but that is no longer the norm.

It doesn't take 10-20 people to do a champ spawn. The majority of champ spawns take 5-6 people logged on to 2 accounts- one pvper and one pvmer to complete and defend.

it's not a mechanics problem; it's a problem with select players related to apathy.
Oh it was 4 now? It was 6 yesterday.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Oh it was 4 now? It was 6 yesterday.

Yeah I felt like calling him on that it was definitely at least 6, if there was any form of team work they could of easily been taken down.

But there was about 4-5 other un-coordinated PvMers there to the end vs 6 co-ordinated Reds (This is not including EQMS Pvmers, who were on the other side of the double champ spawn.)

The Pvmers actually got smart, popped OAKS and had the spawn behind them to protect them from Reds.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Again everyone is giving EQMS too much credit. They want to claim they took over the double champ. Pretty the few left online of our guild got to the end.

Oaks wasn't ready to spawn until later otherwise it would have popped right at the beginning.

You also know that if any group actually came in and killed their red crew half their blues would have left to get on reds and they would have come back with 10+. Either way they still didn't walk away with all the PS like they want people to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.