An Update on What We Have Been Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bromista

Grandmaster
So wait, does power seriously believe they're the only pkers on the shard? I don't think I've ever even seen them roaming dungeons. There's a HUGE amount of active pks, just because you don't see them at champ spawns or rdas doesn't mean they don't exist, and I see lots of them running around nearly naked, completely eliminating any real risk they might have.

This system is MUCH BETTER than what we have going on now, because (as Lexington keeps reiterating, because people seem not to get it), you have short term AND long term counts, short term counts degenerate once every 8 hours and long terms every 40 hours. The short terms will give you perma statloss if you RESURRECT with 5 or more short term counts.

What does this mean?
A. There is now incentive NOT to REZ KILL repeatedly (as power and lots of other PKs love to do), kill afk macroers, kill obviously new and broke players trying to get a foothold in the server, because it will raise your short term counts needlessly.

B. You can stay a ghost and NOT incur statloss if you wait the correct amount of time for your short term kills to degenerate.

C. Long term counts can build up forever and ever and they won't effect anything other than you being red and freely attackable.

What this system does is essentially cuts down on pointless griefing, and makes reds consider who, where and why to kill certain people, rather than simply waging war on all things innocent. (as fun as that sounds~)

You can still take out your alchy/poison/stun/heal mages and slaughter the innocent, just if you get owned, you lose 30k, or however much time you need to spend macroing off the counts as a ghost, or macroing skills. However much time you need to spend, will be based on how many people you needlessly kill.

It's a really great system, and PKs, especially those with 9 pks (LOL) must realize that the only risk they ever take with the current system, is the risk of logging onto another character and grabbing 2k in regs and barbed armor, they need more risk involved, considering the hauls these "trammies" are carrying.
Spoken like a fucking BOSS.

Sticky this post.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
The problem is half the people pro statloss are full blood trammie rpers.

Look at Bromista for example. 1vs1 with 2 sets of 7xgm pets he will recall out.... Despite the fact if his small little brain pressed one little macro he could win the fight. Point is don't listen to players....

OSI DOES NOT HAVE STATLOSS AND HASNT FOR YEARS.

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Spoken like a fucking BOSS.

Sticky this post.

Bromista is such a boss that he still rides pedal bikes like a child...

EA UO has no stat... I guess UOF is looking to merge with hello kitty adventure island. Soon blood splatters will be replaced with love hearts as to not offend certain player groups.

Luckystrike

Apprentice
The problem is half the people pro statloss are full blood trammie rpers.

Look at Bromista for example. 1vs1 with 2 sets of 7xgm pets he will recall out.... Despite the fact if his small little brain pressed one little macro he could win the fight. Point is don't listen to players....

OSI DOES NOT HAVE STATLOSS AND HASNT FOR YEARS.

I vote for statloos , pk´s can bang themself outside dungeon`s :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Bromista is such a boss that he still rides pedal bikes like a child...

EA UO has no stat... I guess UOF is looking to merge with hello kitty adventure island. Soon blood splatters will be replaced with love hearts as to not offend certain player groups.
Era accurate, production UO had an an absolutely devastating perma stat-loss.

Players like you that are accustomed to having all reward and little risk (and because of that, little fear) wouldn't have lasted two days on production. Which you clearly never played.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Trammel rat here.

Let's make killing 1 innocent turn you red, you get instant stat loss, and cannot macro for 40 hours, then for 120 hours you have -50% skill gain. If anyone kills you, the character is lost.

REAL RISK

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Era accurate, production UO had an an absolutely devastating perma stat-loss.

Players like you that are accustomed to having all reward and little risk (and because of that, little fear) wouldn't have lasted two days on production. Which you clearly never played.

Why do you even post about anything related to pvp? You have no idea.

Stick to barding monsters, pulling levers and slaying whales....

kyleakira

Master
PKs are fine. What its not fine is a PK ganking squad or the blue gang of PK hunters. Penalize PK squads and enhance the Solo PK

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
I see more reds around Brit bridge than i do while farming gold.. Hell, sometimes i spend an hour + recalling in and out of dungeons just trying to find one... Had a good fight vs Candy Cane and a few others in shame 5 friday.. They had their heads removed ;) Don't fix it if it ain't broke.. My fairly new here, account is only about 50 days old .. but i fucking love the current set up.. no complaints at all.

Bromista

Grandmaster
If only UOF were like a Fel only server oughta be...I'm sure you have enjoyed your time spent with little risk and high reward but those days are numbered as it would appear.

Any proposed change that does not suit your guilds playstyle just eats you guys to the core and I find it hilarious.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
If only UOF were like a Fel only server oughta be...I'm sure you have enjoyed your time spent with little risk and high reward but those days are numbered as it would appear.

Any proposed change that does not suit your guilds playstyle just eats you guys to the core and I find it hilarious.
Coming from the person who literally finds any POWER post within minutes and always posts his trammel nonsense.

You DONT PVP. You want an easy end game with no challenges. If we needed an expert opinion on say whaling.... Then we would seek your guidance. But we are talking about pvp, a thing you recall from everytime.

Stick to whaling son.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
So how about we give noto blues with 1 short + stat loss too then? all i see this doin for champs is noto pks take few counts in last cpl mins at least with reds u see it coming

Luckystrike

Apprentice
With current statloos setup you reds can play on old feluca OSI style,no more blues and one month later the server shut down.Great job.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
With current statloos setup you reds can play on old feluca OSI style,no more blues and one month later the server shut down.Great job.

yea you sound like you know wtf u on about ! The server is goin strong well over a year with the current system?

wtf are u talking about? oh wait 11 msgs how long have u been on the server 1 week?

Luckystrike

Apprentice
yea you sound like you know wtf u on about ! The server is goin strong well over a year with the current system?

wtf are u talking about? oh wait 11 msgs how long have u been on the server 1 week?

Thats why Trammel was created,a fact.11 or 1022 posts ... makes this you the all know only you post alot here?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
And tram was the beginning of the end for EA/UO evreyone knows it went down hill from then..

go play a tram server if you want to farm in peace 100% of the time for me that is just boring i may aswell play WOW.
also i dont even solo pk this wont affect me in slightest but its just wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.