An Update on What We Have Been Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you used a gold or better runic sketeg? 2 shots from an axer and Im done as a mage. You can already bless a weapon like this for 2 weeks I think in factions. Now add special effects on top of it, dexers will be crazy in factions.

Luckystrike

Apprentice
Lots of confusion in here. As Shane said, PKing is NOT PVPing. I play a red for both. I have reds built for both. I will have a red on standby so that when I am hunting and find someone in my spot I'll come in and wack them. I do this for PROFIT. It's what UO is about, playing how I want to play. Sure, sometimes I get rolled because a gank squad comes in or I linger around too long. That's the chance I take.
Dungeons are NOT supposed to be safe. You should always have your finger hovering over your escape macro. It's what quickens the pulse as you go for that paragon chest. Why are we forgetting what UO is about? Yes there will be assholes, yes there will be great riches and epic battles. That's the UO i love. Don't steal that. Don't reduce it to what's convenient.
I spend so much time playing this game. Probably more than I should :/ It's because I can log into a game where there's so much to do. I can PK, I can hunt, I can PVP, craft, explore, etc etc etc.
When making such dramatic changes as perma stat loss, catering towards blues in dungeons, and whatever else...please consider the milieu of what makes UO so amazing.
I often play a PK. Though when I PK people I take their stuff, give them a rez, and often give them recall regs. I want them to know danger lies within these dark corridors where riches are to be found. Dark, evil, malicious things. How can you punish that which lives within these halls when it should be an inherent risk for any foolish to chance such dangerous places?

Nice post.Not all looks PvP like you.

Today´s Pvp is ... a blue scout comes,recall or hide,a gate open and a group reds come to gank.

That is NOT PvP,this is the reason why so many IDOC´s around,ppl just sick of this.

aIck

Grandmaster
Have you used a gold or better runic sketeg? 2 shots from an axer and Im done as a mage. You can already bless a weapon like this for 2 weeks I think in factions. Now add special effects on top of it, dexers will be crazy in factions.
I think the special effects are introduced to normal magic weapons only, so they don't become completely irrelevant as high-end runic weapons become more common.

asics

Grandmaster
FIRST OF ALL:

post like this..that hosw the staff dedications..and ideas..make me happy to be a "not top" but still a Donator...and i think a lot of players think the same of me..so..i hope to get some attetion..to try to give the staff some ispiration..^^and from player their feedbacks on my ideas :)

i dont play so much reds..cause i dont like to pk faming ppl, i like to pvp , players that look for pvp yes.. btw is another point.. about this

my opionions

-Pking and statloss

make something else to fight pks in dungeons..not that kind of stat loss... maybe an head of reds in dungeon will give you some gold? or the red lose some gold..or the red lose some money when statted? like you have to pay to get your skill back.. but you get less then 48h?

its kind "hard" then now..BUT

-its better then stat loss perma
-for blues its nice to get (from 10 to 50k depends on number of kill)
some nice gold instead just a a temporary stat loss

so my ideas..its stat loss+ gold (that the pk have to pay forced) -> worst then now BUT lighter then PERMAstatloss..and still a nice "prize" for the blue!

--
Dungeons and miniboss!

GREAT ONE!.. dont forget to put..some rare drop ..maybe some

-wereables (mask-sandals-sash with particulars hues- quivers? we have a lot of hues not used right now)

-ethy HUES one shot! (maybe you have to pay donation to active it..so we just have to find..then we support!)

-MOUNTS (maybe a dark horse..or a nice hue Ostard\frenzy , or Lama-... that DONT REQUIRE TAMING:.just for make tamers get a market!
(maybe this mounts REQUIRE donation to make them Bonded, they cannot be bonded normally)

- Rare Hue CLOTH!

also

if you can CONSIDER about make

-ICe Dungeon Champ ?

-Orc Champ ?

-rewamp the
GROTTO DUNGEON? (maybe one or two miniboss like kalinga..and one with a low respawn timer..that can drop nice hues wereables or drops.. like a UNDEAD PIRATE BOSS with hes GHOSTSHIP and pirates, that drop an undead pirate scimitar..an undead pirate hat..an undead pirate fancy shirt\longpants\skirt

- in the dungeons you can create nice "little things" that make player happy and cost littlw work

- doors to open to go other levels but you need the key to open
- secret levels (or currently one) that open by a gate random in the dungeon..or in a certain spot..but to open the gate you need to kill an amount of monster like a minichamp (like 4 candles..more you kill more candles go..when candles up..opening a gate)
-Dungeons Damage

-Dungeons Board: have a board that inform you how many mobs of each kind you killed.. maybe in ONE or TWO dungeon can be done and can have prizes like:

-Destard Dungeon statistic give prize, that every

-Deer Mask normal hue random from dye tub = more dragons\drake killed
-Bear Mask normal hue random from dye tub= more points damage \ less dead
-Vodooo Mask feathered normal hue random from dye tub= more players killed \ less death (who is seen macroing this get ban)

-a Stone that active a timer, and after 10min, you get out or if you die and register the players damage for a scoreboard

-Dungeons that you will get out if you die, with a scoreboard monthly

-Dungeons that if you die, you kiked, and all your loots go direct in the final chest of the dungeon

-dungeon that REQUIRE to enter a 105 Powerscroll to SINK, if you die you have to exit to ress, or someone have to ress you. and give a minimum market to these scrolls and you can find NICE LOOTS and 1-2 MiniBOSS -BOSS in the dungeons with nice DROP or Final BIG CHEST drop defended by a lot of mob\boss

-Add an altar in Kaldun , that if you put a Liche Statue (if the timer its ok) you can bring a Lich Lord Boss and the statuette is sinked

-ADD TREASURES MAPS some random loot, like Red Blood Statue in Paragorn chest was awesome idea from Adam..really ..now little level chest are desiderable..before when you get a chest.. you was like a little bored..
so right now making tmaps..its not so...top..but if we can get some raredrop..blood hues like paragorn statuette my props?:

blood red map, blood red spyglasses, blood red worldglobe, blood red showel..blood red lockpicks..all the item that are cartografy oriented..also..why not that you can have a little chance to get some of the clothing you drop on 6 level or 5 level tmaps hued? like a particular hued up to you..

- NEW HUES OF PARAGORN CHEST?:) rose?light reds? some blues?not SO MUCH STRANGE HUES..cause we have fishing for rare chest..but some new one! WE ARE flooded by black\white and green metal chest:))

-add 120 bowcraft to make slayer with special modifiers? like blacksmishts...

-add EASY slayer armor? if you make a slayer armor with HALF of the potential ....butMORE EASY to craft..maybe a lot of ppl will start..to try..and w will see someone using them :)

- new cloth mixup!= you need a recipe from some mob drop, a dono item one timeuse, and the bod cloth from 2 hues from 4 differents one to mixup to get some new color cloths

-Quiver-Bigquiver-gloves-royal cloak= make us with a recipe..to be a ble to make them HUED ..we have to buy the white wone from the shop..but we can get the hued wone..with a recipe that we can drop rda\champs\miniboss?:)

thats all!

tnx if you have readed it all, and sorry for my pooooor english :)

ciao!

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Perma statloss is beyond ridiculous.

I see almost no pks anyways.

a BIG NO. 48 hours is huge for any red that actually pvps.

That proposed change would pretty much make trammel.

it's not hard to kal ort por.
You're completely obtuse, pks run nonstop every day all day in all major hunting spots. Open your eyes there more than the docks out there.

Sent from Baja 1997 - ICQ 12013388

Spikeszzz

Adept
if you are weak 1v1 then you should'nt be going into dungeons alone, and if you are very strong with a group like you say you are, go raiding dungeons in a group - i don't see what the problem is
i was complaining that 30k is a lot for me cuz im poor XD but i didnt knew about macro it being ghost

I think the special effects are introduced to normal magic weapons only, so they don't become completely irrelevant as high-end runic weapons become more common.
Factions are group pvp though. 2 or 3 dexers running around with runic and special effect weapons, there will be little point to play a mage. I know dexers are a little lackluster now, but this isnt the buff they need imo.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
-Add an altar in Kaldun , that if you put a Liche Statue (if the timer its ok) you can bring a Lich Lord Boss and the statuette is sinked

This is actually a really cool idea. Maybe it could be expanded to where offering ANY statue to the altar, no matter what type, a paragon version of that monster would spawn. This is a cool idea for a totally new style area or new dungeon.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Wow 7 pages already.
Anyone else think we may have hit a nerve?
How about we all go ahead and try it see the result and go from there.

(As an aside if we lowered the weight of gold it would increase the value in pking and allow for a greater choice between efficiency and safety. In other words a roundabout buff to dungeon pk to offset the new statloss. )

asics

Grandmaster
This is actually a really cool idea. Maybe it could be expanded to where offering ANY statue to the altar, no matter what type, a paragon version of that monster would spawn. This is a cool idea for a totally new style area or new dungeon.

i thought liches..maybe we can do one in Etting\Ogres.. cause they are the most common statuettes.. but we can use it..yes in every dungeons..

for destard my ideas was something like:

a STONE hued Dragon that in fact is a STATUE..but when u put on it blood vials (?) or a big amount of Dragon Scales..it become Alive..and he become a MINIBOSS to fight :)..but you need to activate it.

another nice idea (imho) is:

out of kaldun there will spawn a rare hue Deer (golden or silver) or Bear (golden or silver) . its tamable with 0 tarming, but after tamed he die after 10\20minutes...

the deer\bear , will follow you , all the monster will try to kill you and the deer\bear, if you can make it alive, at the end of the dungeon..on the altar in last room..you can sacrifice IT and a Miniboss will spawn, the miniboss can drop the Bear\Deer mask of Golden\Silver hue.

if the deer\bear die before.. no prize :p

this is all ridiculous.....if u do this then the inflation will be threw the roof ppl will have millions and it will be like all the other uos....make a trammel and let them choose and once u choose u cant change meaning if u stack a bunchg of cash in trammel where money isnt worth nething unless u have 200 million then u stay in trammel...or u go to felucca and have it just how it is and nothing changes.....the wands r a horrible idea thats my out look on it.......i believe if u do these changes ur gonna lose alot of ppl....i know u say its growing daily but im on daily and the dungeons r empty and the banks r just mages macroing to there vendor shops

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
He never did say wands per se, just that those properties would be added to other dexxer-style weapons. I assume this will be added/random damage and not trigger on every hit, your weapon would just randomly give off a magic arrow or fireball or whatever. So you can't just use them over and over in place of casting the spell.

I think this is going to be good. What makes mages so deadly, and why almost everyone plays solely mages, is because they can do damage so fast whereas dexxer damage is more slow and spread out. This will level the playfield a bit and possibly get more people playing dexxers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mages can do high alpha damage, yes, but after they dump they have to meditate. This is where the dexer can win out with sustained damage. This has always been the balance between dexers and mages. The spell casting weapons will give dexers possibly high alpha AND sustained damage. Mages will become healers in PvP parties.

aIck

Grandmaster
Mages can do high alpha damage, yes, but after they dump they have to meditate. This is where the dexer can win out with sustained damage. This has always been the balance between dexers and mages. The spell casting weapons will give dexers possibly high alpha AND sustained damage. Mages will become healers in PvP parties.
Stop being silly.

Hey there everyone, I thought I'd pop in and give a bit of an update on what I've been working on:

UOF Launcher

For the past week, I have been working on several projects outside of the shard. The first of these is the UOF Launcher. The UOF Launcher is a centralized assist program and client launching software. It will allow us to provide on the fly updates to client files as well as install the latest version of UO, Razor, UOSteam and Sallos.

Installation is extremely easy and much of it is automated. We are trying to simplify the process of joining the shard to its most basic elements.

The launcher will be available sometime next week.

Sallos

I've been working on a version of Sallos for the shard. All features will be 100% controlled by us and easily enabled/disabled. Sallos will be launchable via the UOF Launcher. Sallos will not be available upon the launcher release. It will most likely be ready about a week after.

Poker

I've fixed the known bugs with our version of poker. I plan to launch it at the beginning of next week.

Faction PvP

• New (to us) magic weapon modifiers are going to be making an appearance:
    • Burning - Magic Arrow
    • Daemon's Breath - Fireball
    • Dragon's Breath - Fireball
    • Evil - Curse
    • Feeblemind
    • Ghoul's touch - Paralyze
    • Mage's Bane - Mana Drain
    • Spell Reflection
    • Thunder - Lightning
    • Weakness
    • Wounding - Harm
  • We are also currently working on a complete new faction system. This will most likely not be ready for a month or two though.
Red vs Blue Changes

We have been very hesitant to change murder mechanics here on UOF. There is a fine line for pking on any shard. Too lenient and the PKs are rampant and drive other players away. Too harsh, and much of the modern day UO PvP dwindles.

We have taken a good look at our current statloss mechanics and they just don't seem to be working. In general, most PKs have numerous characters then PK on. They have little issue cycling through all of their pks while statloss runs out on the ones that died. As statloss can be macroed away while not logged in, the worst PKs are able to PK as much as they want while the casual PK is punished harshly.

We are debating changing the mechanics to work like this:
1) We will switch to the classic short and long term system

2) Long terms are accumulated in the overworld and in dungeons. Long terms will not contribute to statloss.

3) Short term counts are accumulated in dungeons only. Some dungeons will not give short terms (Khaldun, Orc Caves)

4) Short term counts will give perma statloss. However, statloss will only be applied if you die in a dungeon. If you have short terms and die in the overworld, you will not receive statloss.

5) Short terms cannot be macroed while logged out.

6) A short term count will decay per 8 hours.

7) you can automatically buy out of statloss by paying x amount to your killer. (maybe)

What this means: PKs can pk freely outside of dungeons (some newbie areas will give short terms). This sounds bad but what we have witnessed is that the majority of PKing occurs in dungeons. We hope that this will add increased risk to dungeon PKing but will allow reds to freely search for PvP without repercussions in the overworld.

This hasn't been finalized yet. We will put up a poll to get some feedback on the proposed changes.

Dungeon Revamps

We are currently in the process of revamping some of the dungeons. Many of the classic dungeons will now have a more consistent theme and a mini dungeon boss. More info will be given on this in the coming weeks.

• Orc dungeon and surrounding area is to become a no mount and no statloss zone.

Arcade Combat Events

Many events will soon have arcade combat modes. In these modes, both melee and archer combat will function like they did in the zombie event. We are also considering adding an area strictly devoted to arcade combat!

Server Move

We've been having some pretty bad lag lately. We've purchased a new server and will be moving sometime next week.

Ping 216.52.148.4 if you are interested in getting a general idea of what your latency will look like.

Some good stuff here, but there are some TERRIBLE ideas.

Obviously statloss is beyond stupid (which i will get to), but wands concerns me - especially if they work like uoforever.

Wands will make players almost invincible in 1v1 situations, since explode pots are very weak here, along with weapon damage being piss weak on almost anything but some axe/war hammer hits. If wands were tweaked a bit - maybe HUGE cool down's for greater heal, cap at 30 dmg max healed? and 30 mana use? i dunno?

The added mods to weapons are a welcome change, and would give some bad players the odd chance to kill a decent player with ghouls touch sometimes!

Now with regards to statloss.... sorry but this is ridiculous. You mays well just make trammel, because with such a change pks will not even bother to take any risks and dungeon crawlers will have almost immunity - besides people like myself (if i dont QUIT first), that will make a few 'throw away' characters just with gm fence, tact, anat and 80 heal to rape bards out of spite for this idiotic change.

With the current 48 Hours, it is harsh as it is - i almost always get instant statlossed by vet players LOOKING for pvp, EVEN when i willingly fight them 2v1, to 4v1 for challenges. Alot of my greatest fights are in dungeons, and as wendy says, it all starts with 1 player getting pked, then mass brawls ensue. WIth these proposed changes, THIS WONT HAPPEN. At best these pvp starved blues will get to gank a lone pk fencer with 50 resist, who just wont give a fuck.

This also means champ spawns will be un-hindered, along with rda's etc. Tamers will just freely roam dungeons, since no pk will bother risk the very high chance of getting instant killed by meta pets and thus statlossed. And even if you put in 'stat free' zones for champs, it will probably fail big-time like your previous no faction statloss, since the zone is sooo damn small.

If the few pks that do exist (a few of us POWER guys that roam dungeons solo) are affecting donation revenue, then just put in a few newb dungeons with trammel tbh, or those silly stat areas, or no red zone? But why kill end game pvp for the sake of a few horrible players that can't work out protection or recall macros....

You are trying too hard to push for faction pvp, when in reality, factions is a dog with flees. The problem with it, is that players just gank, it doesn't cater to the casual gamer who likes to try pvp when it suits them - red v blue. So really, it will just fail again unfortunately since the lesser/casual player just can't compete in it.

Anyways, you will only lose players if perma statloss goes in - and by players i don't mean newbs who carry 50 ea reg and kill titans and get bored in a month or 2 and quit, im talking about end-game loyal players.

**EDIT - i have 9 pks atm, and trust me, when you get in big fights constantly and lose a few reds in a couple of hours, it adds up with the current 48 hours. With each death i will assess how long i will be playing for, and reduce the level of risk im willing to take. There is a reason there is almost no real reds on the shard - it is too hard.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Hey there everyone, I thought I'd pop in and give a bit of an update on what I've been working on:

UOF Launcher

For the past week, I have been working on several projects outside of the shard. The first of these is the UOF Launcher. The UOF Launcher is a centralized assist program and client launching software. It will allow us to provide on the fly updates to client files as well as install the latest version of UO, Razor, UOSteam and Sallos.

Installation is extremely easy and much of it is automated. We are trying to simplify the process of joining the shard to its most basic elements.

The launcher will be available sometime next week.

Sallos

I've been working on a version of Sallos for the shard. All features will be 100% controlled by us and easily enabled/disabled. Sallos will be launchable via the UOF Launcher. Sallos will not be available upon the launcher release. It will most likely be ready about a week after.

Poker

I've fixed the known bugs with our version of poker. I plan to launch it at the beginning of next week.

Faction PvP

• New (to us) magic weapon modifiers are going to be making an appearance:
    • Burning - Magic Arrow
    • Daemon's Breath - Fireball
    • Dragon's Breath - Fireball
    • Evil - Curse
    • Feeblemind
    • Ghoul's touch - Paralyze
    • Mage's Bane - Mana Drain
    • Spell Reflection
    • Thunder - Lightning
    • Weakness
    • Wounding - Harm
  • We are also currently working on a complete new faction system. This will most likely not be ready for a month or two though.
Red vs Blue Changes

We have been very hesitant to change murder mechanics here on UOF. There is a fine line for pking on any shard. Too lenient and the PKs are rampant and drive other players away. Too harsh, and much of the modern day UO PvP dwindles.

We have taken a good look at our current statloss mechanics and they just don't seem to be working. In general, most PKs have numerous characters then PK on. They have little issue cycling through all of their pks while statloss runs out on the ones that died. As statloss can be macroed away while not logged in, the worst PKs are able to PK as much as they want while the casual PK is punished harshly.

We are debating changing the mechanics to work like this:
1) We will switch to the classic short and long term system

2) Long terms are accumulated in the overworld and in dungeons. Long terms will not contribute to statloss.

3) Short term counts are accumulated in dungeons only. Some dungeons will not give short terms (Khaldun, Orc Caves)

4) Short term counts will give perma statloss. However, statloss will only be applied if you die in a dungeon. If you have short terms and die in the overworld, you will not receive statloss.

5) Short terms cannot be macroed while logged out.

6) A short term count will decay per 8 hours.

7) you can automatically buy out of statloss by paying x amount to your killer. (maybe)

What this means: PKs can pk freely outside of dungeons (some newbie areas will give short terms). This sounds bad but what we have witnessed is that the majority of PKing occurs in dungeons. We hope that this will add increased risk to dungeon PKing but will allow reds to freely search for PvP without repercussions in the overworld.

This hasn't been finalized yet. We will put up a poll to get some feedback on the proposed changes.

Dungeon Revamps

We are currently in the process of revamping some of the dungeons. Many of the classic dungeons will now have a more consistent theme and a mini dungeon boss. More info will be given on this in the coming weeks.

• Orc dungeon and surrounding area is to become a no mount and no statloss zone.

Arcade Combat Events

Many events will soon have arcade combat modes. In these modes, both melee and archer combat will function like they did in the zombie event. We are also considering adding an area strictly devoted to arcade combat!

Server Move

We've been having some pretty bad lag lately. We've purchased a new server and will be moving sometime next week.

Ping 216.52.148.4 if you are interested in getting a general idea of what your latency will look like.

OK Color me totally impressed .. Love it !! this is the 3rd week in a row ive been blown away by the UOF team .. Great job guys .. ohh ohh and I cant wait for poker .. man thats gunna be awsome !!!!

Bromista

Grandmaster
He never did say wands per se, just that those properties would be added to other dexxer-style weapons. I assume this will be added/random damage and not trigger on every hit, like a magic sword would just randomly give off a magic arrow or fireball or whatever. So you can't just use them over and over in place of casting the spell.

I think this is going to be good. What makes mages so deadly, and why almost everyone plays solely mages, is because they can do damage so fast whereas dexxer damage is more slow and spread out. This will level the playfield a bit and possibly get more people playing dexxers.
Hrmm, same thing only different though.

I know I said wands in a previous post but I really meant that as an all-encompassing thing.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Hey Care Bears you realise that OSI removed perma statloss because all pvp evolves around red vs blue?

If you want to protect actual newbs then make despise lv1 and shame statloss.... Rest should be deemed end game and have pks in them. Farming 100k an hour with no risk is stupid. Let trammies learn how to fight and defend instead of giving them the special Olympics treatment.

Regards,

Outraged citizen

Wow.

PKING IS NOT PVPING.
Pking some random blue isn't fighting someone else that wants to fight you back, you might get the odd one, but it's more of a rarity i think.

When you implement a statloss into the game it forces PKERS to be more involved within the server and community instead of logging in, pking and logging off.

If they have to have gold on them at all times to buy their head back instantly it forces them to constantly obtain gold meaning they will have to be in dungeons on their blues if they don't gain enough gold from pking. It also might force them to sell their high end weapons they collect to gain gold return for when they die, forcing them to be part of the trade community and not hoarding tons of items instead.

Theres way more aspects than anything but donating players here honestly. The entire idea behind this is to force player killers to be somehow part of the game a bit more than just logging in, killing, lolling, and logging out day after day. In reality they aren't contributing to anything else, the trade, the economy, the community, anything. Either they cough up 30k or take statloss and regain their skills for half the cost, but more time (reagents etc). The whole idea is just basically about making all sides being part of the economy in some way or another, not so much as punishment.

IF in statloss you would have a boost in skill gain as well.

In the end though, we are talking about Player killing, not player vs player. Perma statloss will help PvP in outer lands.

Sorry Shane,

But the biggest pk's on the shard is us - POWER.

We pvp, pk, pvm, collect bods, do champs/harrowers, rda's, collect rares, tmap hunt/fish and make gold - way more than just "logging in, pking and logging off". You want proof? go to my castle (jenny jugs), i think that is a massive statement of what our guild does.....

We create pvp through pking countless times, sure, there are plenty of players that get pked by us (solo) and have a rage fit then cry to you - but these aren't long term players. I only solo pk in dungeons, unless i come across a large group, or a tamer that has half an idea with meta pets. The amount of pvp we create from pking 1 target can be huge - we've had 5v5, 5v10 battles etc purely from pking 1 person in a dungeon - that will all go to ZERO with perma statloss.

Who the hell has time to macro non-stop etc? many of us work full-time careers, families etc, we dont have the god damned time!!!!

As someone mentioned earlier - 'sell-out move', sorry =/

Oh well, maybe this will be the edge uoforever needs to increase their player base.

Staff

Young Player Help
Sorry Shane,

But the biggest pk's on the shard is us - POWER.

We pvp, pk, pvm, collect bods, do champs/harrowers, rda's, collect rares, tmap hunt/fish and make gold - way more than just "logging in, pking and logging off". You want proof? go to my castle (jenny jugs), i think that is a massive statement of what our guild does.....

We create pvp through pking countless times, sure, there are plenty of players that get pked by us (solo) and have a rage fit then cry to you - but these aren't long term players. I only solo pk in dungeons, unless i come across a large group, or a tamer that has half an idea with meta pets. The amount of pvp we create from pking 1 target can be huge - we've had 5v5, 5v10 battles etc purely from pking 1 person in a dungeon - that will all go to ZERO with perma statloss.

Who the hell has time to macro non-stop etc? many of us work full-time careers, families etc, we dont have the god damned time!!!!

As someone mentioned earlier - 'sell-out move', sorry =/

Oh well, maybe this will be the edge uoforever needs to increase their player base.

What the hell, you can buy your headback and avoid statloss completely. It is the same system we have now but with insta buy instead. You guys seem to be upset by the word perma. Ok, lets switch it to temp statloss. You just have to be logged in to macro it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.