WTS .

parsnip

Grandmaster
A special thanks to Puddle Stomper ("come to east bank there is my girl that lore it") and Domesticator("enter this gate fast, i show you the rares in my house") for trying scam me.

Unless I am mistaken, those two are either the same person or in the same guild. Nice try @Seek, you cheeky bastard ;)

Seek

Master
It was a gate to Moonglow Stables, Some people don't like the spam.. but umm don't u need 120 taming I only have 105 :(

lollo

Grandmaster
Need 110 to transfer and these are much better than dragons For pvp (much stronger firebreath and more int/mana but less strenght For melee). These are real killers, 50+ damage firebreath at full health and they cast like WW

Bromista

Grandmaster
Sigh.

There's like ten of these out there. They are pretty damn uncommon, out of like 14 dragon RDAs I have yet to see one in the wild myself.

Not sure on max stats, but these things are beefy. Pretty sure max stats are as follows:
930 Hits/550(ish) STR
190 DEX
550 INT

Definitely worth a few mil regardless of stats. The pre-patch chromatics has better stats and worth probably 10m or more, but that one is probably not coming up for sale any time soon. The owner is in BC and they are crazy about their pets.

lollo

Grandmaster
I know LHR has one and Steve-O has one that was given to him by Christina Luv. Also barracoon has a pre patch one.
There are probably 2-3 more around but i'm willing to bet there aren't 10, probably no more than 5. I've Also done 10+ dragon rdas and never seen one. This boy is definitely rare and has good stats (and a killer look). If eggs are selling For a million this has to be worth at least 5x as much